• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Verses in Every Media: I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm I see,

wdym by this?

3/4 trancendences? if so then no, the op of the upgrade thread for wod has it at 2 layers above baseline 0
Baseline means just the beginning of the tier, so basically level 1

Saying they are levels 2 above baseline (1) would be 3

Example: baseline 2C, means u can destroy the bare minimum of that tier (basically level 1), but if they are 2 levels above baseline it would basically mean they can destroy 2 times the baseline

(Dunno if I explain myself well)

One punch man for #1 manga, apparently he can punch with half the force of the big bang stated by the author, he can also beat any monster in one punch and is stated by boros to have infinite power. Maybe there's another omnipotent manga character that I don't know but for now he's the strongest.
That’s not high uni scaling 😭

Exactly what the title says, basically the strongest verses in every form of media/fiction, that's listed in the main page of VSBW. I don't know if this topic is already created and discussed before but I can't seem to find it, so here we are.

Rules
  • If a verse has multiple media (like a light novel having a anime and manga adaptation), then said Verse would only qualify to a specific and single section that they were originally made (Ex. Umineko would only be in VN section, since that's what it was originally made, and would be excluded in other form of media like manga and anime), since that would be unfair to other verses and such.
  • If a on-going cosmology CRT is currently happening (such as downgrades or upgrades), then what's currently placed on their tier cosmology would be putted, and be changed if said CRT is applied.
Anime

Books
  1. Cthulhu Mythos
  2. The Dark Tower

Cartoons
  1. Big Lez Show

Comic Books
  1. The Unwritten
  2. Marvel Comics

Games
  1. The Elder Scrolls
  2. World of Darkness
  3. Warhammer 40K

Internet
  1. SCP Foundation
  2. Homestuck

Light Novels
  1. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
  2. A Wild Last Boss Appeared

Manga
  1. Magi

Movies

Music

TV Series
  1. Twin Peaks
  2. Doctor Who

Visual Novel Verses
  1. Umineko no Naku koro ni
  2. I/O Revision II

I think Masada and Fate should top 5 in VN not sure though

Baseline means just the beginning of the tier, so basically level 1

Saying they are levels 2 above baseline (1) would be 3

Example: baseline 2C, means u can destroy the bare minimum of that tier (basically level 1), but if they are 2 levels above baseline it would basically mean they can destroy 2 times the baseline

(Dunno if I explain myself well)
Yea Ik I just didn’t understand the wording, specifically “3/4” that’s mb: but what I’m saying is that wod is 2 trancendences above baseline 0 so it should be above TES here

Yea Ik I just didn’t understand the wording, specifically “3/4” that’s mb: but what I’m saying is that wod is 2 trancendences above baseline 0 so it should be above TES here
On tier 0 yes

I'm going like, down the latter so who is the strongest overal

Both have 0, but then TES has H1A's whereas WOD does not, both have 1-A+'s (tho tbh the TES ones should already be H1A) and 1-A's

So basically overall TES has more muscle behind it

On tier 0 yes

I'm going like, down the latter so who is the strongest overal

Both have 0, but then TES has H1A's whereas WOD does not, both have 1-A+'s (tho tbh the TES ones should already be H1A) and 1-A's

So basically overall TES has more muscle behind it
not really how it works though, it just means that Wod tier 0 would just solo, if that is not the case then nvm

Also, If the thread is actually like that, then homestcuk should be above the Scp foundation

WoD should be #1

WoD should be #1

Their H1A is baseline

As for the rest we waiting for shun to see if his list is for a verse overall or strongest character of the verse type thing

i think digimon qualifies for games? anyway currently they're weaker than Warhammer

Wouldn't a verse, let's say a verse with single 1-A character (their strongest character which transcends said verse cosmology, that's like 1-B at best), still be below a verse with many high 1-B characters but have 1-A+ cosmology (though no character scale above or to it)

Wouldn't a verse, let's say a verse with single 1-A character (their strongest character which transcends said verse cosmology, that's like 1-B at best), still be below a verse with many high 1-B characters but have 1-A+ cosmology (though no character scale above or to it)
scaling cosmology yes, scaling characters no

digimon has 1B cosmology currently but no one scales to it

this doesn't mean that the verse is below H1Cs

tenchi muyo for 1st anime and digimon for 4th game

or does digimon qualify for anime? if yes then 2nd anime

in future digimon will stomp tenchi muyo but we don't talk about that

As a whole obviously
if there is a verse who has say for example 7 characters which scale to high-1A and 1 baseline tier 0
And another verse that has 1 character but that character is layered into boundless

which verse is going to rank higher in this thread

if there is a verse who has say for example 7 characters which scale to high-1A and 1 baseline tier 0
And another verse that has 1 character but that character is layered into boundless

which verse is going to rank higher in this thread
the layers into boundless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back