• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Revision: New Abilities + possible Tier Upgrade for 2-A's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I kinda wanted to change some things in the Homestuck profiles, one or two abilities are missing, and also one other thing.

John Egbert obtains Immersion

I feel like this one should be pretty simple, looking at the Immersion page, John does zap himself into Con Air, looking at the definition for Immersion, I think this would fall under that, not much else to add to that.

Agree: 7 (Thelastmlg, Shmooply, y3p_owo, Gonzalo, ImNot4nUser, Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv, Divini)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Lord English having Danmaku

One of the few abilities I'm surprised Lord English doesn't have. He shows off this ability while fighting Davepetasprite^2, spamming a crap ton of projectiles, which shows to overwhelm them, it was shown off in Collide.

Agree: 7 (Thelastmlg, Shmooply, y3p_owo, Gonzalo, ImNot4nUser, Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv, Divini)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Some Homestuck 2-A's obtain likely Low 1-C (or possibly)

Okay, here it is. According to Self Insert Andrew Hussie, he implies Lords of Time are 5th Dimensional, which is what Caliborn becomes later in the story, however, due to this being a statement, "likely" or "possibly" is being used instead of blatantly Low 1-C, John Egbert (Post Retcon Powers) would also get this tier due to fighting God Tier Caliborn in Game Over, and Weakened Lord English.

Would this affect the rest of the Homestuck cast? Yes. Anyone who fought God Tier Caliborn, Weakened Lord English, or John Egbert will obtain this tier. (if it's accepted that is)

Agree (for likely): 1 (Gonzalo)
Agree (for possibly):
Disagree: 3 (Thelastmlg, ImNot4nUser, Divini)
Neutral: 2 (Shmooply, y3p_owo)

Last edited:
Agreed with immersion and dammnaku, is super obvious, the low 1-C, idk tbh, 5th dimensional by itself is not a low 1-C statement, plus the dimensions he wa stalking about seemed to have time as the fourth, which isn't the type used for tier 1

Agreed with immersion and dammnaku, is super obvious, the low 1-C,
I added you to the agree list for John Egbert Immersion and LE Danmaku.
the low 1-C, idk tbh, 5th dimensional by itself is not a low 1-C statement, plus the dimensions he wa stalking about seemed to have time as the fourth, which isn't the type used for tier 1
As for the last part for the Low 1-C stuff, it doesn't really say Lords of Time are just fourth dimensional, it's more so implied that Lords of Time could be 5th dimensional (which is why I purposed possibly)

Last edited:
bump (also I just realized the only profiles 2-A profiles that would be unaffected would probably be the Genesis Frog, and a few others if the tier does get accepted.)

Last edited:
I have already evaluated, everything besides low 1-C, which i disagree with, is fine.

Also, for the condesce part, it sounds like he zapped out of her range rather than removing the control.

Same opinion overall, hax is fine to add. No to the AP. Firstly because it's pretty ambiguous: The mentioned dimensions have no specific trait of either superior size, ontological superiority or causal superiority in any way, (and no, just because another structure in the verse DO meet those criteria, doesn't means that 'dimensions' do, in fact such structure was never mentioned to be dimensions, but a hierarchy of stacked universes with causal superiority and R/F)

It would even be needed to be proven that said dimensions meet the criteria.

I think that the first two abilities can be applied.

I am not sure about "Possibly Low 1-C". Has it been established that higher-dimensional beings are infinitely superior to lower-dimensional ones within this story?

Last edited:

I am not sure about "Possibly Low 1-C". Has it been established that higher-dimensional beings are infinitely superior to lower-dimensional ones within this story?
Sorry for the late reply

If we're talking about the entire verse, I think so? There are the Horrorterrors (The Middling Gods key) which transcend the Genesis Frogs.

But other than that, no not from what I remember (plus ImNot4nUser explained why the 5D stuff for Caliborn doesn't work, It could probably be used as a possibly, but I'm not sure.)

If the abilities are fine to be added (and if everyone else is fine with it), the pages for John Egbert Caliborn, and MSPA Reader will need to be unlocked, this ability addition will affect MSPA Reader as he has the exact same scans as John Egbert for the Retcon Powers, so this should affect him as well. (Gotta give John Egbert those tabbers as well, it would make the profile easier to read.)

Last edited:

Sorry for the late reply

If we're talking about the entire verse, I think so? There are the Horrorterrors (The Middling Gods key) which transcend the Genesis Frogs.

But other than that, no not from what I remember (plus ImNot4nUser explained why the 5D stuff for Caliborn doesn't work, It could probably be used as a possibly, but I'm not sure.)

If the abilities are fine to be added (and if everyone else is fine with it), the pages for John Egbert Caliborn, and MSPA Reader will need to be unlocked, this ability addition will affect MSPA Reader as he has the exact same scans as John Egbert for the Retcon Powers, so this should affect him as well. (Gotta give John Egbert those tabbers, it would make the profile easier to read.)
@Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Abstractions @GyroNutz

Would any of you be willing to evaluate this please?

Sorry for the late reply

If the abilities are fine to be added (and if everyone else is fine with it), the pages for John Egbert Caliborn, and MSPA Reader will need to be unlocked, this ability addition will affect MSPA Reader as he has the exact same scans as John Egbert for the Retcon Powers, so this should affect him as well. (Gotta give John Egbert those tabbers as well, it would make the profile easier to read.)
@Armorchompy @UchihaSlayer96 @Maverick_Zero_X @LordTracer @Emirp sumitpo @EliminatorVenom

Would any of you be willing to help evaluate this thread please?

Sorry for the late reply! Lemme see this...

John Egbert Immersion: Yeah, that is fine.

Lord English Danmaku: Fine too.

Low 1-C: No. It is fine to add the "possibly" to Lords of Time being 5-dimensional using the scan as evidence in the "Higher-Dimensional Existence" power in the P&A section, but with the evidence presented here, it seems unlikely that dimensionality is intrinsically linked to transcendence in the verse. A 4D being that transcends over 3D beings is not enough evidence that dimensions play a role in power tiering. The evidence needs to point that dimensinality itself is the reason or at least at play to describe power relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back