• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream Stone Re-Upgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just to cover everything, since dreams can exist inside dreams.

Although if you want to, you could argue the Dream Stone didn’t actually lose power, since it’s spirit was a giant boss capable of fighting giant Luigi, who also fought the Zeekeeper later.

better than inaccuracy tbh
We can find the exact number of dreams for another thread; the goal of this one was mostly to place the Dream Stone back at 2-B. Besides, as most people here said, we probably can't use Prima Guides for the Mario Bros, and if we continue to look for the exact amount, we might just keep this thread in Limbo until someone closes it, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
If people wanna use the 100,000 population method than that's fine, would only need a link to any kind of article that brings up that number.

If we don't use that and need other methods, we gotta get scans.
I don’t care if we count NPCs or use the population of the lowest-population island atp
It's gonna come down to one method, so we gotta decide between the two. We can either use an island's population or spend several hours of counting the NPCs in the game while keeping the thread in Limbo.
So, what're we gonna do here? I highly suggest we use the island population method here and get it over with.

Last edited:
If people wanna use the 100,000 population method than that's fine, would only need a link to any kind of article that brings up that number.

If we don't use that and need other methods, we gotta get scans.
I don’t care if we count NPCs or use the population of the lowest-population island atp
I'm fine with the island population as a placeholder
That's three votes on this method so far. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back