• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Precog and Fate hax revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
my beautiful man,
:worried~1:

should be handsome not beautiful
do you mind tagging some staffs here to evaluate this, i want more input before applying it you can call deagon, lephr and anyone else
Would you mind summing up both points to have a reference point and ask the staff for input?

my beautiful man, do you mind tagging some staffs here to evaluate this, i want more input before applying it you can call deagon, lephr and anyone else
can you actually stop flirting with my friend pain? Like literally, he is mines, not urs

:worried~1:

should be handsome not beautiful
men can be beautiful too
Would you mind summing up both points to have a reference point and ask the staff for input?
Just the OP, there have been no arguments really against it aside Planck's posts which i addressed, and this is literally saying 2-A range should be for feats with actual 2-A range
and Leph agreed before he became a staff, but I do not want to count that
can you actually stop flirting with my friend pain? Like literally, he is mines, not urs
wiki should have something to determine relationship status, I am sure you are as single as the number of electron in an hydrogen atom

Just the OP, there have been no arguments really against it aside Planck's posts which i addressed, and this is literally saying 2-A range should be for feats with actual 2-A range
Ok.
Hopefully, this will be simple,
1. we have quite a number of character who have 4D fate or precognition based on the fact that they can see infinite futures.
The problem here is that, to qualify for 2-A you need to affect infinite universe/space-time continuums, while seeing all possible or infinite futures is vague and we do not know if the different futures they see, they see the entire timeline for each one, or rather we know they do not see the entire timeline/timelines, hence this is not 2-A, since they are seeing a short period of a timeline branched out infinitely and just few moments of the branches are seen and not the entire timeline that branches out so this would not qualify for 2-A fate/precognition range. 2-A range should be treated as 2-A AP, able to cover infinite space-time continuums.
Destruction of moments, even infinite moments of a universe is High 3-A, so seeing infinite moments certainly is not 2-A by the same standards.

2. Similarly, if anyone can see the future of an entire universe or timeline, till the end or see the past of a universe till time 0, they should have low 2-C precognition.

Tldr: The requirements for having 2-A precog should be seeing a baseline 2-A structure, and the minimum for a low 2-C precog should be seeing a baseline low 2-C structure, i.e. people who see variables that may happen moments in the future for an action, they should not qualify for such range

Agree: @Qawsedf234, @DarkDragonMedeus
Neutral:
Disagree: @Planck69
@LephyrTheRevanchist @Deagonx @Lonkitt @LordGriffin1000 @Maverick_Zero_X what do you think about the OP's proposal?

men can be beautiful too

wiki should have something to determine relationship status, I am sure you are as single as the number of electron in an hydrogen atom
From what i saw in orher threads you can count lephyr

You can read the threads that got the abilities accepted, you know.

As for the general proposal, I guess it depends on the specifics of the ability and should be specified as such on the profiles. So I agree with the overall intent of the thread.

Cuz indeed, there's a difference seeing a single timeline from an infinite amount, than seeing an infinite amount at the same time. Both have "2-A" range, but only the second one affects the totality of the range.

Edit: Should be noted, both instances are 4-D anyways if they interact with the timeline. The difference is the scale.
mofo never counted my agreement smh

Now that this has been accepted, where exactly will I be adding it and what will be added, for anyone who wants to provide something the contexts is
for 2-A precognition and fate, the characters must be seeing/affecting an equivalent of a 2-A sized structure.
this wordings will be added on the fate and precog page respectively

As long as enough staffs have approved, it does not matter, DT is but one man even if he gives off the vibes like he is 3 of them. and knowing DT, I am sure he will agree
You are saying as you don't know the system. Simply ping him and let it evaluate your thread

You are saying as you don't know the system. Simply ping him and let it evaluate your thread
As long as enough staff approves, this is okay, this is not a wiki policy change that needs bureaucrat approval and neither is it a big tiering change. This is simply calling a spade a spade

As long as enough staff approves, this is okay, this is not a wiki policy change that needs bureaucrat approval and neither is it a big tiering change. This is simply calling a spade a spade
It some is a wiki wide revision, so yes it requires a knowledgeable bureaucrat member for those threads.

Simply ask Ant or I will ask him in his wall. You are aware of this, so what's the issue with pinging him? Always trust your confidence 💯 ✨

It some is a wiki wide revision, so yes it requires a knowledgeable bureaucrat member for those threads.

Simply ask Ant or I will ask him in his wall. You are aware of this, so what's the issue with pinging him? Always trust your confidence 💯 ✨
Like I already said I am not holding an accepted revision on hold for DT when I have enough staff approval.
If you or anyone wants to ping him, they can go ahead but I am not holding for anyone, thread has been open for like 2 months

This is best applied in the "Notes" section of the Range page.
For feats or abilities like fate manipulation and precognition to qualify for low 2-C range they should be able to affect a timeline in its entirety and for them to qualify for 2-A range they should have shown the ability to affect an infinite amount of timeline/universe in their entirety.

This is best applied in the "Notes" section of the Range page.
For feats or abilities like fate manipulation and precognition to qualify for low 2-C range they should be able to affect a timeline in its entirety and for them to qualify for 2-A range they should have shown the ability to affect an infinite amount of timeline/universe in their entirety.

if the Grammar is correct, then this can be applied

"For abilities such as Fate Manipulation and Precognition or those similar, to qualify for Universal+ range, they should have feats or statements that confirm their ability to affect a 4-dimensional space-time continuum in its entirety. Likewise, the same applies for higher tiers and the corresponding structures one would need to encompass to qualify for them."

@Antvasima @PrinceofPein

Would this suffice?

Last edited:
Would this suffice?
"For abilities such as Fate Manipulation and Precognition or those similar to qualify for Universal+ range, they should have feats or statements that confirm their ability to affect a 4-dimensional space-time continuums in its entirety. Likewise, the same applies for higher tiers and the corresponding structures one would need to affect to qualify for their range."
I changed two words there, it is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back