• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

Newest Short Story had some nice lore, looks pretty good at a glance, looking forward to a translation.
Volume 14 releases in english tomorrow, hopefully the translation offers some nice scaling info.
Was it so much? It was just Suzuki (?) with a small wind spirit asking Zekka if she had magic or belongs to any faction iirc.

Was it so much? It was just Suzuki (?) with a small wind spirit asking Zekka if she had magic or belongs to any faction iirc.
I was mainly referring to the referencing of certain details (Onmyoudou, Sacred Beasts, Normal Humans not being able to perceive the Supernatural) that don't really get mentioned too often in the main series.

Also, I'm having trouble with source editing on the cosmology page, if possible could you fix this or correct the issue so I can fix it. Not sure what's going on but I either can't access a certain part of the page to edit it in Source or the text/bar alignment is off.

Edit: Figured out the problem, nvm.

Last edited:
I was mainly referring to the referencing of certain details (Onmyoudou, Sacred Beasts, Normal Humans not being able to perceive the Supernatural) that don't really get mentioned too often in the main series.

Also, I'm having trouble with source editing on the cosmology page, if possible could you fix this or correct the issue so I can fix it. Not sure what's going on but I either can't access a certain part of the page to edit it in Source or the text/bar alignment is off.

Edit: Figured out the problem, nvm.
Onmyoudou was also mentioned in Slash Dog iirc. Anyway, it’s good that Junior is exploring different aspects.

Now I wonder if someone from Slash Dog will also show up.

Hold on. A tiny bit of Samael’s blood destroyed Issei’s body, would have destroyed his soul, and ended up destroying the thoughts/consciousness of the previous Boosted Gear wielders.

Isn’t that technically existence erasure on dragons, if it can destroy the body, soul and residual thoughts?

Hold on. A tiny bit of Samael’s blood destroyed Issei’s body, would have destroyed his soul, and ended up destroying the thoughts/consciousness of the previous Boosted Gear wielders.

Isn’t that technically existence erasure on dragons, if it can destroy the body, soul and residual thoughts?
EE res for Vali would be so based.

No, just poison hax, abeit powerful one. Textbook EE is Power of Destruction

No, just poison hax, abeit powerful one. Textbook EE is Power of Destruction
Yeah, powerful poison. The wiki says Existence Erasure can be achieved through different abilities, not just typical void manipulation or disintegration energy.
The means vary from character to character, but the ability is often considered and listed as a subset of Void Manipulation, though it can certainly occur through the usage of other abilities.
But regardless of what it’s classified as (not that Samael can even get a profile), it can destroy the body, soul and psyche so it’s functionally erasing a person.

Finally got some staff to comment on my thread.

Though the admin pointed out that actual scans should be made rather than just referenced so that they don't get put into question or doubt and also for the matter that not a lot of people may even have access to the novels themselves.

So after this CRT is concluded (it kinda is with how fairly short it is, but may need another vote or input just in case), we'll have to start gathering actual scans of the abilities and resistances in question so we don't run into this issue in the future or at least have an easier time explaining them if they do get brought into question.

So after this CRT is concluded (it kinda is with how fairly short it is, but may need another vote or input just in case), we'll have to start gathering actual scans of the abilities and resistances in question so we don't run into this issue in the future or at least have an easier time explaining them if they do get brought into question
Yeah, it’s concluded.

You mean scans for the next abilities revision thread? I thought it was going to be done after some changes were accepted.

So...considering the comparison of threads made by me to that of others like Masque that's just both very controversial and yet somehow not very staff inputted heavy, I think I'm going to continue on with the abilities revision still seeing as those don't have to take up no more than 2-3 pages worth of comments let alone as many bumps.

Just made another one.

Masque is back with some coal for cringemas.

I'm cooking (dogfood)

Can we get much higher? (So high!)

I doubting about that

Hi can you tell me this is this grant a immorality

Issei hyoudou soul his seal within his boostate gear by the ddraig and issei is can move in his armour and his 8 evil pieces has is soul pieces and he can bring back to life if new body is created just like devil king Ajuka Beelzebub said

If so it's grant immortality type 8 or 4

Also about his life force go zero to infinite azazel's stated his life spend can't be measure and every time they try to measure it its so zero OR infinite that can be measure

So if that it grant immortality type 1

If so it's grant immortality type 8 or 4
It’s not really immortality. It means they have the means to create a new body if the soul remains. Azazel said they needed a little bit of his DNA, like his hair.

It’s moreso an application of their technology or techniques, rather than immortality.
Also about his life force go zero to infinite azazel's stated his life spend can't be measure and every time they try to measure it its so zero OR infinite that can be measure

So if that it grant immortality type 1
Maybe when his life force stabilizes? IDK. Technically it’s never been said that Issei can live forever but the argument is there.

That sounds hot.
She looks good, dresses like a male butler iirc.

The illustration made me realize Avi’s pink hair has blue highlights. The new character (her name is Etla or something) has blue hair with shades of pink iirc, so it seems as though it contrasts with Avi.

My guess is that she’s either a servant of the Amon family or Avi wants to recruit her to join the other main characters.

Given the current state of the Boosts and the potential verse-wide ap revisions, I think it'd be wise if we started discussing updates for pre existing DxD profiles and begin making new sandboxes. Given how many characters there are, working together seems to be the most efficient way of doing this.
I would love a profile for Apophis and Ruma idra

Ruma Idra said to Gasper

“My apologies, Aeon Tycoon-dono. As long as I do not bring out my body, I will just keep returning to this ship via its pod. You should destroy the main body if you want to defeat me.”

Ruma Idra looked above as it raised its hand. At the same time, the battleship changed its form… becoming its body. The mouth-like shape on the bow started to open and let out a blooming, hammering roar!

A part of the ship’s bow cracked open and in it appeared… a horrible, large red eye!

Ruma Idra was on the front salvo, and said loudly,

“A single shot from my main body can destroy any target and penetrate any kind of barrier, be it space and time or dimensional. As long as my power source remains, I will bombard all events in the past.”

What! What in God’s name was that! Not just space-time bombardment, but also historic events shelling as well! No, perhaps they just did not want to destroy mythologies, but they also wanted to destroy the history of mankind!

Once you can do that, there will be nothing in this world, no, even a world line would not exist!

While I was not involved in many past events of mythology, I just could not stand it when one wanted to interfere with the accumulated parts of history of humankind!

A huge ejection port began to start moving, and at the same time, energies began to gather!

I screamed towards everyone!

“YOU GUYS! YOU HAVE TO ABSOLUTELY STOP IT BEFORE IT MAKES EVERY LAST MOUNTAIN IN THIS AREA GETS WRAPPED IN DARKNESS!”

Given the current state of the Boosts and the potential verse-wide ap revisions, I think it'd be wise if we started discussing updates for pre existing DxD profiles and begin making new sandboxes. Given how many characters there are, working together seems to be the most efficient way of doing this.
So the first 3 Issei AP Revisions V1-15 have wrapped up and are accepted, I'm planning on doing the revamped cosmology thread next. (Since AxA will be discussed in the next AP revision, and I'd like for the Infinity Blaster calc to be accepted first for DxD Issei.) Also, I'd appreciate if others could help with the aforementioned profiles, since we have something to base a majority of them off of. (V-15 Issei)
Would you be so kind as to participate in that next thread given that you helped create the cosmology sandbox? The more help we have, the faster the process will be.

So the first 3 Issei AP Revisions V1-15 have wrapped up and are accepted, I'm planning on doing the revamped cosmology thread next. (Since AxA will be discussed in the next AP revision, and I'd like for the Infinity Blaster calc to be accepted first for DxD Issei.) Also, I'd appreciate if others could help with the aforementioned profiles, since we have something to base a majority of them off of. (V-15 Issei)

Would you be so kind as to participate in that next thread given that you helped create the cosmology sandbox? The more help we have, the faster the process will be.
It depends on how it’s going down. I don’t really want to get into tiering ratings atp, as I’ve said before.

I would so love to do this if I can just get to doing one more final CRT for the abilities section lol.

Plenty of profiles of different series use like scroll boxes that make it easier to look at them and whatnot rather than having all bunched up together like they were part of an essay.

The only issue is I'm really high on fanfic writing atm lol.

I would so love to do this if I can just get to doing one more final CRT for the abilities section lol.

Plenty of profiles of different series use like scroll boxes that make it easier to look at them and whatnot rather than having all bunched up together like they were part of an essay.

The only issue is I'm really high on fanfic writing atm lol.
Totally fine, take your time, I still have a bit to do before any CRTs are actually implemented. And good luck on your fanfics.

Top Secret​

It would appear that in the world of thirty years from now there is the possibility of war due to an invasion by the malevolent god Melvazoa of ‘ExEEvih Etoulde‘ and his underlings.
|
  • The malevolent god Malvezoa’s fighting strength far exceeds that of Ophis (complete form) as well as Great Red.
  • Due to him being invulnerable and having transcended death (him being able to manipulate reincarnation techniques as well as the concept of existence itself, being able to interfere with himself from parallel worlds, manipulate time etc., he is thus able to preserve “himself” as much as he likes), the fight between the good and evil gods has become a battle in which the good god Resetoras seeks supremacy without completely overthrowing Malvezoa.

Back