• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

Rizevim is the best example and I think Ishibumi said it as well. In addition to the stuff mentioned, he started the rebellion in the vampire side and ruined their country for giggles alone.

But because of that, he’s one of my favorites actually. Probably Top 15 at least.

Here's a good question I asked a friend before off-site, and they also give somewhat a good counter point about the final arc conflict we currently have.

Would anyone have been alright with the series if it ended with the Khaos Brigade/Evil Dragons/Trihexa incident being the last arc?

Basically KB is no more, Evil Dragons are destroyed with only Crom Cruach no longer being an antagonist to the group by that point (I think?), and Trihexa, an unknown but just as infamous creature and as powerful as Ophis and Great Red is sealed but with the Top Tier Gods, Seraphs/Archangels, and Devil Kings (well all except for one of each faction) had to seal themselves with it in an attempt to kill it which can take thousands of years of their lifespan in an attempt to do so.

But in the flipside, the rest of the world is left to whoever else remains, with the Gods, Devil Kings, Seraphs and the like (ex. Azazel) confident they'll keep it safe and sound until they return.

Granted, this scenario also becomes filled with plot holes like what will be the deal with the ExE Gods and their world is as well as other loose ends or loose threads like Hades who had a part or supposedly so with Issei getting killed back in Vol 11 and Sirzechs and co confronting him about it in Vol 12.

Thoughts?

Here's a good question I asked a friend before off-site, and they also give somewhat a good counter point about the final arc conflict we currently have.

Would anyone have been alright with the series if it ended with the Khaos Brigade/Evil Dragons/Trihexa incident being the last arc?

Basically KB is no more, Evil Dragons are destroyed with only Crom Cruach no longer being an antagonist to the group by that point (I think?), and Trihexa, an unknown but just as infamous creature and as powerful as Ophis and Great Red is sealed but with the Top Tier Gods, Seraphs/Archangels, and Devil Kings (well all except for one of each faction) had to seal themselves with it in an attempt to kill it which can take thousands of years of their lifespan in an attempt to do so.

But in the flipside, the rest of the world is left to whoever else remains, with the Gods, Devil Kings, Seraphs and the like (ex. Azazel) confident they'll keep it safe and sound until they return.

Granted, this scenario also becomes filled with plot holes like what will be the deal with the ExE Gods and their world is as well as other loose ends or loose threads like Hades who had a part or supposedly so with Issei getting killed back in Vol 11 and Sirzechs and co confronting him about it in Vol 12.

Thoughts?
Issei would still need to become harem king which couldn't happen if the series ended with Volume 21.

This is one of the exact issues. There are loose plot lines with Hades and Indra that would need to be covered at least, so it can’t end there. It’s like when people say Naruto should have ended with Pain arc, but there should be unresolved plot lines.

Another idea I once saw is, what happens if Trihexa was sealed with the VIPs at the very beginning of the novel, instead of volume 21.

This is one of the exact issues. There are loose plot lines with Hades and Indra that would need to be covered at least, so it can’t end there. It’s like when people say Naruto should have ended with Pain arc, but there should be unresolved plot lines.

Another idea I once saw is, what happens if Trihexa was sealed with the VIPs at the very beginning of the novel, instead of volume 21.
Oh yeah, that loose plot hole with Indra that also had a hand with the Hero's Faction or smth.

Really wished the conflict with DxD was still solely on their world and the mythologies tbh...

Back