• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

I'm guessing this should do fine for the CRT?

This would help in making the Powers and Abilities section for the Devil profiles we got better.

That or this can wait and I do more like for Dragons, Angels, and MAYBE the Gods too so I can do everything in one sweep.
The sandbox looks very professional, a lot better than what I'm able to do rn. I see what you mean with the references, they make it look a lot neater. I believe it would get accepted without too much trouble if you can find staff to agree.

I'd say it'd be better to wait as it'd make the main problem (finding people to agree) only need to happen once rather than over the course of multiple crts, however that's just my opinion. Good luck and I'll support you either way.

The sandbox looks very professional, a lot better than what I'm able to do rn. I see what you mean with the references, they make it look a lot neater. I believe it would get accepted without too much trouble if you can find staff to agree.

I'd say it'd be better to wait as it'd make the main problem (finding people to agree) only need to happen once rather than over the course of multiple crts, however that's just my opinion. Good luck and I'll support you either way.
Ye.

Perhaps. I'm not in that of a rush anyways. Just figure I probably have about everything which I should so I can get to the other ones.

That said, on the matter of references, you probably also don't really need to...but I would still assume at some point someone will want to ask you where this and that comes from.

IDK if I'm being considered spamming on this, but here's some more pages you can look at for reference. Some do just scans. Others just linked texts. And some do either or plus citations.

You just have to look at the source code of a well structured page and you'll be able to tweak it for yourself. Copy and paste + Preview option are really what you need.

I guess it'd be better to do all the physiology pages at once for this reason, yeah. It's looking hard to get enough input in just one CRT lol.

I guess it'd be better to do all the physiology pages at once for this reason, yeah. It's looking hard to get enough input in just one CRT lol.
Feels like that's a thing happening for some time by the looks of it.

Either that or some series just have it rough in getting any input while others, perhaps more widespread mainstream wise and all get the attention owo

Here's the quote on soul damage for everyone. Vol 16, Life 3
Bennia slashes the soldiers with her scythe. However, there’s no sign of the soldiers being inflicted with wounds. But the ones slashed by Bennia’s scythe collapse without exception.

The soldiers stop moving as if they had their souls taken away.

Sensei says.

“It’s that death-scythe. Those slashed by that scythe don’t take any external wounds, but instead get their souls slashed. The amount of damage inflicted to your soul will be determined by the person’s strength…… Being able to take down the Vampire soldiers that have been enhanced by the Holy Grail with a single slash shows that Bennia’s potential is something to be reckoned with.”

We also got this too back in Vol 11 Life 3 about the Grim Reaper's scythes.

“Are we going to make Ophis escape while fighting the Grim Reapers?”

I ask Sensei. Sensei shook his head to the sides.

“That would be impossible. Judging from what Ophis said earlier, this space has a special barrier that holds Ophis captured in here. I would love to ask them how they made such a thing, but Ophis must be the only one who can’t leave here. We need to destroy the barrier somehow and escape from here together. And Grim Reapers are more dangerous than you think. In terms of potential, you guys are stronger but it is bad if you get cut with their scythe. Grim Reapers trim down life spans along with giving you damage. If Ise, you who is currently healing your lifespan gets hit by it, you will end up dying because your life span will go down to zero. Ophis is also finite right now. If she gets cut by the scythe repeatedly she will get weaker. So we need to protect Ophis at all cost. If we have her powers get taken away any further than this, the problems will increase drastically. Especially if our opponent is Hades.

So it means we have to make sure we don’t let the enemy take Ophis. I also need to be careful about the Grim Reapers scythes. I will seriously die if I get cut by them. …….Looks like today is a day where I can get killed by even the slightest of things! This is weird! I already had my hands full with the Mid-class promotion test! And now it all turned around into a situation where our lives are in danger! Sensei then continues.

These should go hand in hand considering Azazel is the same guy who made these two statements in two separate occasions. The Grim Reapers can down your life by hitting your soul, with the amount of damage being determined on how strong you are.

Then, about the physiology for dragons, DxD wiki says they don't age or something iirc. But afaik, they're only stated to have the longest lifespan in the world (last chapter of SD 2, if I remember right).

Before I forget, Issei awakened the aura of a God using True DxD, which implies Great Red and Ophis have god physiology too.

Edit: About Trihexa, looking at its page again, should its regeneration be Mid Godly instead?

Last edited:
Then, about the physiology for dragons, DxD wiki says they don't age or something iirc. But afaik, they're only stated to have the longest lifespan in the world (last chapter of SD 2, if I remember right).

Before I forget, Issei awakened the aura of a God using True DxD, which implies Great Red and Ophis have god physiology too.

Edit: About Trihexa, looking at its page again, should its regeneration be Mid Godly instead?
That's why I only put Longeviety for Dragons also seeing that there isn't a point made of someone immortal in the sense of being long-living AND not dying of old age. Then again, it seems like most if not all of the dragons that did die were from being killed so maybe they COULD have Type 1 immortality, which is odd if they're told of also having the longest lifespan? Then again, you probably could be called to have that and still have Type 1 Immortality if others aren't known in knowing how old you really are or if you could even die or old age? IDEK...

Although in that sense, Ophis and Great Red being true Gods should be a given as they're the strongest Dragons among Dragons, with Ophis being considered amongst the Top 10 where it consists mainly of the Gods and a God-slayer (Fenrir) among them before her nerf. And Great Red's so strong that he'd be automatically the top if he actually did anything according to Ishi lol.

Probably. Might need a CRT for that since that is a big jump.

That would probably even depend on how erased one of Trihexa's body was when it fought Sirzechs and Issei in V21 since I kinda vaguely remember it not being completely erased. Maybe a possibly at the least could work after whatever its next/second highest level of regen is at.

Last edited:
I guess most dragons can just live really long. Unlike with gods or devils, we have yet to see a dragon at old age, but eh. Still longevity, I suppose.

Author and Azazel have stated Ophis has existed since the beginning of time. I'll find the quote later.
Hmm, really. All I remember is Ishi saying her birthday is on Dec 31 and Jan 1 because she's infinite.

Speaking about the Gods, it kinda irks me that Ishibumi introduced these guys but didn't give as much attention to them like he hadn't give much screen time to the Angels.

If anything, it kinda feels like the Devils and Dragons in DxD are given the most attention and I feel like that has to do largely with Issei and even Vali, who are literally both of those xD

Like goddammit everything else feels so shallow lol.

Putting aside my rant for the lack of other Gods having screen time (in fact, the Shinto Gods WERE mentioned in Vol 7 due to Odin visiting Japan for that reason of meeting with them so you'd think they'd have also played somewhat of a role given the setting's largely in Japan where everything happens in Japan lol), I realized there's some more profiles of the Gods that we don't have.

There's Hades. Angra Mainyu. Indra. Nezha. Surtr perhaps. Even Artemis too since she actually appears a bit for a fight during the tournament.

Actually, I'm pretty sure we're missing quite a bit of profiles for DxD. Half of the Hero Faction is missing its members, and Riser's missing like most of his Peerage. So is Ingvild...

Yeah, I think profile creation will have to do also. But those can wait after I get the physiology pages out of the way as well as polishing up the verse page. At least for me, those are my top priorities.

Putting aside my rant for the lack of other Gods having screen time (in fact, the Shinto Gods WERE mentioned in Vol 7 due to Odin visiting Japan for that reason of meeting with them so you'd think they'd have also played somewhat of a role given the setting's largely in Japan where everything happens in Japan lol), I realized there's some more profiles of the Gods that we don't have.

There's Hades. Angra Mainyu. Indra. Nezha. Surtr perhaps. Even Artemis too since she actually appears a bit for a fight during the tournament.

Actually, I'm pretty sure we're missing quite a bit of profiles for DxD. Half of the Hero Faction is missing its members, and Riser's missing like most of his Peerage. So is Ingvild...

Yeah, I think profile creation will have to do also. But those can wait after I get the physiology pages out of the way as well as polishing up the verse page. At least for me, those are my top priorities.
Ishibumi said he didn't include many Japanese Gods as he didn't want to personally receive any bad karma. V25: "Also, as I put them in, I excluded Gods who might give me something like punishment or cause something bad to me as well. Mainly the connection with the Japanese Gods, that is. I excluded those which would be bad to me if I put them into my writings."

I'll try to speed up the work on my blog as well, I'm trying to reread the (main) series as fast as possible so that I don't leave anything out, considering that it'll likely change the tiers for a majority of the verse, I'll speed things up a bit. I'll try to be done within a week.

There's Junior characters too now, lol. Although I think only Zekka and Lilibette have enough scaling to get profiles. I'm not sure how strong the other two MCs are, since they didn't fight much yet.

Hero Faction and Slash Dog members, yeah. Back then, was kinda waiting to see the SD team in the tournament as they were kinda vague.

Mitsuya could have one too ig.

Ishibumi said he didn't include many Japanese Gods as he didn't want to personally receive any bad karma. V25: "Also, as I put them in, I excluded Gods who might give me something like punishment or cause something bad to me as well. Mainly the connection with the Japanese Gods, that is. I excluded those which would be bad to me if I put them into my writings."

I'll try to speed up the work on my blog as well, I'm trying to reread the (main) series as fast as possible so that I don't leave anything out, considering that it'll likely change the tiers for a majority of the verse, I'll speed things up a bit. I'll try to be done within a week.
Guess that's what fanfics for then lol.

Make the Gods relevant again owo

Oh, I am not sure if it's there already but there should be a separate category for Monsters on the verse page.

Y'know, I used to wonder if Typhon was a God or not but he's called the King of Monsters. Luckily enough, the Evies confirmed Monsters have their own classifications, mentioning Fenrir and Typhon. Trihexa is categorized under Monsters on Ishibumi's blog, could look for the page later.

So basically, I think characters like Trihexa, Typhon, Surtr (Giant), Hydra, etc. can be classified under Monsters in the verse page.

Categorization of Monsters here.

Interestingly enough, Samael is classified under the Dragon category on one of the other blog pages. He does have the lower body of a dragon.

There's Junior characters too now, lol. Although I think only Zekka and Lilibette have enough scaling to get profiles. I'm not sure how strong the other two MCs are, since they didn't fight much yet.

Hero Faction and Slash Dog members, yeah. Back then, was kinda waiting to see the SD team in the tournament as they were kinda vague.

Mitsuya could have one too ig.
Oh, I am not sure if it's there already but there should be a separate category for Monsters on the verse page.

Y'know, I used to wonder if Typhon was a God or not but he's called the King of Monsters. Luckily enough, the Evies confirmed Monsters have their own classifications, mentioning Fenrir and Typhon. Trihexa is categorized under Monsters on Ishibumi's blog, could look for the page later.

So basically, I think characters like Trihexa, Typhon, Surtr (Giant), Hydra, etc. can be classified under Monsters in the verse page.
True. And yeah I think even if we were to make any of the Junior DxD Cast, only Zekka and Lili would be viable enough.

Slash/Dog team, I kinda figure we can use whatever info we could gather on them from SD series and whatever else is mentioned of them in the proper main series. Like something out of that.

Mitsuya, probably. He has feats of taking on the Grim Reapers, and he wasn't exactly phased when confronted by Tobio and/or Ouryuu though IDK if it's cuz he essentially has pseudo access to two SG's or he's also powerful even without them but those two added make him even more dangerous.

Yeah, a separate category for them would work just fine too.

Slash/Dog team, I kinda figure we can use whatever info we could gather on them from SD series and whatever else is mentioned of them in the proper main series. Like something out of that.

Mitsuya, probably. He has feats of taking on the Grim Reapers, and he wasn't exactly phased when confronted by Tobio and/or Ouryuu though IDK if it's cuz he essentially has pseudo access to two SG's or he's also powerful even without them but those two added make him even more dangerous.
Okay, SD team members with their fiends unleashed could counter Augusta at least. She has scaling to BxB Vali and BxB Tobio. Both of them were ultimate-class at least.

Shigune was stated to be the strongest Power Type in their team and we know her basic abilities with Toutetsu can consume/absorb living things, inorganic things, supernatural abilities and concepts (conceptual things) according to Ddraig. Has a nice feat of completely consuming a regenerating youkai and Augusta's flame giant in SD. So, Shigune should scale above Tobio and Lavinia in power at least.

Mitsuya is also one of the strongest humans and we know his abilities as dimension creation/manipulation, can create living things, probability manipulation, fate manipulation with the combo of the two Sacred Gears, etc. whatever else he showed against the grim reapers.

Ingvild can already make a Maou-class water dragon, which should be okay for scaling.

Those should be fine, yeah.

Categorization of Monsters here.

Interestingly enough, Samael is classified under the Dragon category on one of the other blog pages. He does have the lower body of a dragon.
Oh yeah, the blogs.

Those could be useful since even on there, we have things like Trihexa being stated to destroy all worlds if it and Great Red fought. There's also consistent info on WoG saying about Ddraig having the power of doubling as well as Albion having halving as one of their abilities.

Okay, SD team members with their fiends unleashed could counter Augusta at least. She has scaling to BxB Vali and BxB Tobio. Both of them were ultimate-class at least.

Shigune was stated to be the strongest Power Type in their team and we know her basic abilities with Toutetsu can consume/absorb living things, inorganic things, supernatural abilities and concepts (conceptual things) according to Ddraig. Has a nice feat of completely consuming a regenerating youkai and Augusta's flame giant in SD. So, Shigune should scale above Tobio and Lavinia in power at least.

Mitsuya is also one of the strongest humans and we know his abilities as dimension creation/manipulation, can create living things, probability manipulation, fate manipulation with the combo of the two Sacred Gears, etc. whatever else he showed against the grim reapers.

Ingvild can already make a Maou-class water dragon, which should be okay for scaling.

Those should be fine, yeah.
Those should suffice then for the SD team.

Ingvild too also, yeah. As is Mitsuya.

Also, what resistances would you say the Angels could share with Devils? IK Perception and Illusion would be sharable as the one I cited from what you showed seems like a common resistance feature. I would have figured curse manip could be shared too if just reincarnating as a Devil can remove it and make them immune, but idk.

Back