• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C tournament of Moderately Haxed Melee Fighters

Alright, added Yang Xiao Long as well **** it, I did say Moderate Hax, as long as your characters don't insta incap with passive or thought-based shit and we have our fight, it should be good

Hey Naito since the characters are odd, should we let another character to balace the matches?

because in this case you can choose a character from 1 of these verses, feel free to chose

I assume characters with High 8-C AP but with a bit above baseline 8-B aren't allowed here?

Last edited:
Yang is High 8-C+ in durability, I made an error in my statement. I meant someone with High 8-C AP and a bit above baseline 8-B durability.

idk, but imo 8-B Durability is sketchy since their the stone walls in the tourny
I chose Stone Ocean Jotaro because Stardust Crusaders Jotaro's stat amp is kinda busted, once he gets angry he can can most likely either one shot or heavily injure peeps with a single punch.

No one's who's that haxxed:

Dam Soo-Cheon, High 8-C with 8-B durability. The only real advantages he has are skill.png, analytic prediction, light manipulation that can char people, and some light durability negation via vibration manipulation.

Definitely ain't winning the tournament, but I'd like any matches for him tbh.

Doesn't 8-B start at like, 11 tons? That doesn't really seem that much. Only baseline High 8-C dudes would have a problem with him.

But if its too much, then I guess we can't let him in.

Damn now I regret making the upgrade.

I mean you can keep him but id also take into consideration the baseline high 8-c dudes, much more fair and all

If that's the case, I'll lock in Velvet and I'll look if I have anyone aside from another TFH character.

Here are our brackets, are these alright?
unknown.png

Back