• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Public Approved Hero: 8-C+/High 8-C Brackets (Submissions Closed)

Which many characters may not necessarily have.

You recognise I'm trying to make this fair for +15 characters to fight, right?

Strongest High 8-C key

For clarification, both Dragon Ball and Marvel Comics' verse slots are filled.

Can i say it is a BIT op?

I mean, unless it's a literal ghost or something similar to a Warhammer Fantasy Daemon Sigmar isn't OP in this key at all lol, he's just a guy with AP and some decent skill.
when you say decent skill you mean decent skill?
or he will outskills everyone in the tournament?

I say that because his best skill feat is indeed army soloing, but his go-to move is to bust his opponents skull with Ghal Maraz once he gets into range to do so.

Both are in, keep in mind both of them must in-character not kill opponents

Meat isn't, and I'm not sure about Johnny Cage not killing people.
Poor Meat........

I actually don't think Johnny Cage has killed anyone in the new timeline, most of his fights ended in knockouts plus he's not inherently violent like other characters

If we're sticking to the plot, parents would definitely complain about Meat and Johnny

Meat isn't, and I'm not sure about Johnny Cage not killing people.

That is killing. Guess Sigmar is getting removed

I MEAN, if he thinks the person he's fighting is a good person or something, he'll probably spare them ableit with a couple broken legs and hands if they keep testing his patience, he is genuinely a good person and being a general bro to people unless they are vile chaos worshipping scum from the blackest pits or detestable greenskins, or unholy undead, or scampering, scheming rat-men, or are trying to win in a democratic vote

Tanjiro (Post Zeroshiki training key)
The aura looks bullshit and stompey
Poor Meat........

I actually don't think Johnny Cage has killed anyone in the new timeline, most of his fights ended in knockouts plus he's not inherently violent like other characters
Fine he's in.
I MEAN, if he thinks the person he's fighting is a good person or something, he'll probably spare them ableit with a couple broken legs and hands if they keep testing his patience, he is genuinely a good person and being a general bro to people unless they are vile chaos worshipping scum from the blackest pits or detestable greenskins, or unholy undead, or scampering, scheming rat-men, or are trying to win in a democratic vote
By this logic I suppose we can keep him
Put in my man Knack.
...High-Mid regen looks BS

Back