• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament

I ask because I've seen that two nominated fighters in your list have actually fought before, and one of them won against the other. The fighters in question are Fujin and Scorpion, and the former beat the latter before in a 1v2 fight. There's a possibility that they might fight here again, so I'm quite sure Fujin just wins here again because of his previous fight with him.
I agree. This would make some rounds pointless.

Page for it. Basically scattered the battlefield with platform that might held energy item inside.

I agree. This would make some rounds pointless.
I ask because I've seen that two nominated fighters in your list have actually fought before, and one of them won against the other. The fighters in question are Fujin and Scorpion, and the former beat the latter before in a 1v2 fight. There's a possibility that they might fight here again, so I'm quite sure Fujin just wins here again because of his previous fight with him.
does anyone else agree?

Page for it. Basically scattered the battlefield with platform that might held energy item inside.
Is this a skill or a battleground?

does anyone else agree?
I think they would be fine. Just put them on opposite ends of the bracket so that they at most meet in the unlikely case that exactly those two get into the final.

I would say skip scorpions fight and Ruby's fight to make both of them move on to next round as Zoro and arlong will be upgraded to city block level+

Back