• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament High 8-C My Hero Academia Vs Random Characters

Well I'm gonna add back Jotaro, and I'm decide to matching him to Wolfram

Ok I've found 4 matching ideas but I want you guys to tell me is this a stomp or not
  • Jotaro Vs Wolfram
  • Ochako Vs Penny
  • Deku Vs Kamen Rider Slash
  • Bakugo Vs Denji

I just realized that there's a lot of recurring characters in this one. I think I can probably fit this one into the series I'm making (As well as get some more writing practice)

In a place without the sun or any tells of time, clocks are a valuable tool to get around this trapped realm. Everyone uses them in one way or another and one of such of clocks is an alarm on a table next to Lizardy's bed.

"Aah! OK, no spiders" she said, her alarm clock blaring before being disabled. Her right hand and mouth floated in front of the bathroom mirror to brush her teeth while the rest was getting cleaned. Once finished, she quickly fitted in to her suit to check if there are any parts of past battles still stuck on her.

"Oh hey, there's one" she said, pulling off a shard of glass from her shoulder "I wonder if that Earphone Girl could've dealt with her. Certainly a lot better than I can. Oh well, I have other things to worry about". Looking at her left arm, she noticed the stump on where her hand should be which she knew just where it is. She quickly flew into a familiar room, making sure to drop a flare at the other end of it.

"Kira, give me my hand! I have a match today!" she said, standing by the doorway.
"Oh madam, we need not to go. We have all night..." Kira mumbled in his sleep, Lizardy's left hand at the side of his bed.

With no other choice, she quickly deconstructed said hand into a number of small parts which flew back to the stump on her arm. She quickly flew out before the serial killer could awaken. Upon arriving at the main room, she noticed a familiar hard-hat wearing figure watching TV.

"Hey there! How's Connor's tournament going?" she asked, the screen showing some guy in a T-Shirt fighting the android.
"It's The Number Man Incident all over again" the portal drake replied.

"Oh, and just when he got free".
"Say, I should probably give you this".

A single slip of paper was given to her, the title she recognized.

"Wait, a tournament invite? My classmates and I have never gotten one of these, this is amazing!".
"Don't be too happy yet. You might just lose in the first round".

The portal drake winced upon feeling something hug him, a pair of arms squeezing him tightly from behind. After going through a portal, Lizardy found herself in a completely different place with similar aesthetics to the main room. The sign above her said "My Hero Academia Vs Random Characters" which she found to be oddly specific. Either way, it was a good opportunity to get back with the people from her world which she hasn't visited in a while.

"Oh, hey Bakugo! You're here too?" she asked, noticing Bakugo standing a bit further away from the rest of his teammates.
"I end up in these things a lot, they're a great way to rack up points which is, fine..." he replied before straightening up his posture "You know what isn't fine? Him".

Standing among the characters was the familiar figure that haunted the trapped realm, the one responsible for their imprisonment, and here he was, just chatting around with the rest of the team. And now he has noticed their presence.

"Oh, hi Bakugo! And you too, Tokage. You two have been away for so long, we've been getting worried! Are you two still OK?" Deku asked, his danger sense kicking in a second after he finished which prompted him to back up a bit.
"We're fine! We're perfectly fine!" Lizardy stepped in between the two boys, both aware of the rage boiling up in Bakugo.

"Well in that case, I'll go ahead and go back to the others, good luck!" Midoriya said before leaving the two trapped heroes.
"Even if he loses, as long as he even stands a slight chance against whoever our enemies are, his scores goes up. And if his score goes up, it gets harder to get out of this realm!" Dynamight explained, justifying his rage and panic.

"In that case, there are a few familiar figures in the enemy team. I mean, there's Jotaro and... Ben" Setsuna pointed out, her expression souring instantly.

At the other side of the place, cigarette smoke was exceptionally noticeable in the room though nobody seemed to notice, mostly due to their biology. Before he could take another puff, Jotaro noticed his phone ringing, earning his displeasure which turned into annoyance upon hearing Bakugo's angry ranting on the other end. There were important bits of information he could deduce and once he didn't need anything else, he quickly disconnected.

"Hey, you! Ben, was it?" Jotaro called out.
"Yeah, that's me! You're one of those people who are trapped in that realm, right? I've seen a lot of them lately" Ben replied.

"Yeah, I've heard. What do you do against someone who can predict danger, shoot out tendrils, fire air bullets, and have superstrength in general?".
"Hmm... Oh, I have one!".

Slamming his watch, a green flash blinded everyone and once it receded, a hooded dark blue figure was left in its place, his raspy voice yelling.

"Big Chill!".

The alien proceeded to lose opacity before sinking into the ground, leaving behind a patch of ice.

"That'll do" Jotaro commented.

Back