• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament High 8-C My Hero Academia Vs Random Characters

Jotaro speed issue is only a issue within 2 meters of him. If your character got within 2m of Jotaro, getting blitzed is the least of your issues 🥱
Pick Dio, his speed is close to his stand

This is so stupid. Whoever came up this site and started spreading this shit around, i wish them a bad night's rest

I don’t make the rules bud.

Jotaro speed issue is only a issue within 2 meters of him. If your character got within 2m of Jotaro, getting blitzed is the least of your issues 🥱

Unless everyone has knowledge on him… they’ll get ORA-violated.

I'm trying to think if there are any other High 8-C Jojo folks that could work.... But a lot of them fall under the hole of speed equal making 'em overpowered, having hax that can one-shot (Jospeh and possibly Jonathan, for example), or just can't be put down easily by the MHA side (Vampires and Pillar Men, for example).

I don’t make the rules bud.
Yeah dude, the rules made up by one dude when the site has been treating speed equalized with jojo stands like any other matches on the site until some dude just started sprouting some loophole and suddenly became gospel without any official thread that accepts this so called rule

I'm trying to think if there are any other High 8-C Jojo folks that could work.... But a lot of them fall under the hole of speed equal making 'em overpowered, having hax that can one-shot (Jospeh and possibly Jonathan, for example), or just can't be put down easily by the MHA side (Vampires and Pillar Men, for example).
High Priestess?

Isn't in the Wiki, if I recall correctly. So doesn't really matter... Also, didn't it only have one fight scene while underwater?
Yeah, but at weakest she whips out a 9-A feat, at max power she could overpower mid part Plat and according to Stand Rule multiplication, her AP would be about 8 tons, maybe.

Plus she's pretty versatile and is an integrated Stand so she can be touched by those without NPI.

Yeah dude, the rules made up by one dude when the site has been treating speed equalized with jojo stands like any other matches on the site until some dude just started sprouting some loophole and suddenly became gospel without any official thread that accepts this so called rule
To be fair, I think everybody was ignoring the true definition of speed equal as described on its page and just thought speed equal meant every aspect of speed is made equal with no exceptions... until somebody bought it up and ruined everything and possibly made a shit-ton of speed equal matches invalid but let us ignore that.

Yeah, but at weakest she whips out a 9-A feat, at max power she could overpower mid part Plat and according to Stand Rule multiplication, her AP would be about 8 tons, maybe.

Plus she's pretty versatile and is an integrated Stand so she can be touched by those without NPI.
Huh, nice.

To be fair, I think everybody was ignoring the true definition of speed equal as described on its page and just thought speed equal meant every aspect of speed is made equal with no exceptions... until somebody bought it up and ruined everything and possibly made a shit-ton of speed equal matches invalid but let us ignore that.
Until i see a thread with admins and staff accepting that bullshit with speed equal stands. I don't believe it.

The only reason it was fine before was out of ignorance

i mean I literally just found out the rule used for this “loophole” 3 months ago, so I don’t really blame you.

So do you want replace Jotaro or add jotaro back? Well if Jotaro back I'm gonna change Wolfram into Shigaraki

Is Choi Yoon-seok too overpowered? His regen can be exhausted if they destroy him a lot. And he can be incapped. You can probably restrict a few of his amps if its too much. His powernull is useless against Quirks, his law manip is only for a certain action and affects himself as well.
Can I still add this mf or is the spot occupied?

... Chance!

Can I add this dude in his Second Key? He scales to 3.09 Tons.

no, there is no chance.
Jotaro is going back to that slot if not I WILL BE THE ONE picking because I originally selected Jotaro
image.png

No.

Tbh that speed rule is ******* dumb af. Though, even if it applies, Jotaro's range is dogshit, so at least it won't be that unfair.
that second statement is the truth, until i see a thread with modmins accepting that shit, i refuse to accept that as a genuine rule 😭
may the stand leaps bless jotaro

Just in case, I'll repeat this message

Blake has already fought Lizardy, and won. In fact it's Lizardy's first match, the one that lead to me making all those matches for her
That's very cool and all, but... It's not like Lizardy's the only person here for her to fight. Not allowing someone in a tournament just because they've already beaten one person from the tournament is kinda weird and disingenuous. Though, if for some reason other's agree that Blake shouldn't be here, then maybe Weiss Schnee Post Haven would work (Though I still think Blake should be fine)

That's very cool and all, but... It's not like Lizardy's the only person here for her to fight. Not allowing someone in a tournament just because they've already beaten one person from the tournament is kinda weird and disingenuous. Though, if for some reason other's agree that Blake shouldn't be here, then maybe Weiss Schnee Post Haven would work (Though I still think Blake should be fine)
I know, it's for the OP to ensure that they never meet

OP has yet to add them to the Original Message. And again, I'm really concerned they just solo the tourney with this Thorn thing in their Profile.
"Note: The Thorn at its full destructive power can only be achieved through being in the chamber of the Bloom with SCP-073 present alongside SCP-076-2. As such, it is an entirely situational ability that would have no bearing in a fight normally."

Read the profiles. the thorn means nothing in a vs thread, and even if it did you can restrict it.

Back