• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament: Ming-Hua vs Katsuki Bakugou

Bakugo's AP and Dura: 3.19 tons

Ming-Hua's AP and Dura with bending: 3.65 tons

Speed equal

Both are willing to kill

Their in an open field with a lake in the centre and it's summer. Starting distance is 40 meters. Bakugo's in costume.

Katsuki Bakugou: 2 (sora and buff riku, Necromercer)

Ming-Hua:

Inconclusive:

So you're saying she'd douse him (even though she doesn't try to douse people in character) and then it'd do what? His hands can still heat up and he'd still be sweating also even if she cancels out the heat of his blasts the force is there.

As I've said not how it works she won't try to submerge him or whatever she's just gonna be whipping him at most she'll try to tag him with a wave but he can fly, his palms will still produce heat and he's even been shown generating explosions immediately after submerging his hands in water.

I've said it already, she can't turn off his explosions she'll aim to hit him with blunt force more than anything, he can still make explosions after submerging his hands in water, his explosions are more so force than anything even if she negates the heat the force is still there. She also has had her whips burned away by simple fire jabs.

The force isn't a big deal since she's stronger. Water can turn off fire and saying otherwise is just ignoring common sense. And nothing of what you're saying contradicts what I said, so I'm unfollowing this, I already gave my 2 cents.

If you can't provide proper points then your vote won't be counted. And yes your points were contradicted your argument is based on her fighting out of character and Bakugo's abilities being produced by fire.

Back