• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C My Hero Academia vs Ben 10 Tournament

Graphic:
Untitled-1.png

Rules:

1. This is a My Hero Academia and Ben 10 Tournament both are very popular verses with tons of fans and similar concept it's Heroes vs Aliens ! This is something I always wanted to do after reading Ben 10 x Crossover with My Hero fanfics seeing students vs aliens battling each other 🔥
  2. Fighting distance 20 meters.
  3. Equalized speed in all matches.
  4. Attack Potency (2 Tons upto 11 Tons High 8-C)
  5. Killing is the preferred Wincon
  6. Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody
  7. Total 12 Participants in Total ! (6 My Hero characters and 6 Ben 10 characters)
  8. (Ben 10 Characers will face My Hero characters) brackets are simple as linked below
Brackets (Link):

• Sports Festival Stadium from My Hero Academia
503Ew08.png

Participants:

My Hero AcademiaChosen ByAttack Potency
1-Mirio Togata (Lemillion)SuperStar8.12 Tons
2-Bakugo (Joint Training Arc)Superstar8.12 Tons
3-Tomura Shigaraki (BOS)Bruh5.12 Tons
4-Shoto Todoroki (Joint Training Arc)BruhScales to Deku, whose AP is 2.7 Tons, while his durability is 5.2 Tons. His Quirk ignores durability.
5-Rokuro NomuraAcerunknown amount higher than 2.7 Tons.5.12 Tons
6-StainSuperstar5.13 Tons

Ben 10Chosen ByAttack Potency
1-GravattackPopted27.09 Tons
2-GoopPopted27.09 Tons
3-NRGDemonicdude7.09 Tons
4-DiamondheadDemonicdude7.09 Tons
5-Eye GuyDemonicdude4.49 Tons
6-GutrotDemonicdude4.49 Tons

Last edited:
Quirks if overused can ran out (Something establish in My Hero). Aliens are living physical beings their abilities are permanent they aren't mutations let's take Heatblast I doubt his fire can be taken away by erasing.

it will not work to my knowledge. Found this reddit post

Alright in.

for my second i choose Goop, tough i want some clarification on his high 6-C thing

for my second i choose Goop, tough i want some clarification on his high 6-C thing

You used picked Goop I guess he's yours now

I'll wait for SuperStar to make his final pick before i choose mine.
The ones i do have in mind are
• Midnight
• JT Kaminari
• JT Froppy
• Stain

That's a good question usually I wanted this to be between me versus My hero academia supporters due to the lack of Ben 10 threads and cause I wanted to challenge myself.

tough i want some clarification on his high 6-C thing
Don’t worry, Goop’s High 6-C rating only came from a specific scenario, he can’t obtain this
level normally.

Context: He used his gravity projector to fill in for a stolen anti-gravity device that was used to stabilize a planet that was almost entirely made of water. In-turn he technically merged with the planet itself to pull back large portions of water that were floating into space

According to Verse Equalization rules, as long as the two powers are similar, then they can be equalized.

He should scale to bloxx much like his attack potency as he was able to harm him, It's just that we have never seen him take hit, It's established in Ben 10 on vsb that even the more mid tier aliens like Humungousaur are High 8-C and Gutrot can harm Bloxx so he should be High 8-C

Back