• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were several meters away from each other, how could they be both at the epicenter?

Even being 0.653 meters away from the epicenter drastically reduced Bakugo's durability from the power of his Low 7-B Howitzer Impact.
Doing a quick calc with this pixel scaling

Deku's Height = 1.66 meters = 270.08 px

1.66 / 270.08 = 0.006146 meters per px

Distance = 650 px = 3.99 meters

Low-End:

Intensity = 70.58 / (4 * pi * 3.99^2) = 0.35 tons per meter^2

CA = 0.68 meters^2

Durability = 0.35 * 0.68 = 0.24 tons; Small Building level+ (9-A)

High-End:

Intensity = 1310 / (4 * pi * 3.99^2) = 6.55 tons per meter^2

CA = 0.68 meters^2

Durability = 6.55 * 0.68 = 4.45 tons; Large Building level (High 8-C)

TL;DR Not worth it

Last edited:
Shouldn't Compress's projectiles be 8-B (or maybe Varies up to 8-B? anyone can check the consistency of it) as well for harming both Midnight and Kaminari?
We know Kaminari was injured from the attack itself as he didn't get hurt from fall damage, he was caught by Tokage iirc.

Doing a quick calc with this pixel scaling

Deku's Height = 1.66 meters = 270.08 px

1.66 / 270.08 = 0.006146 meters per px

Distance = 650 px = 3.99 meters

Low-End:

Intensity = 70.58 / (4 * pi * 3.99^2) = 0.35 tons per meter^2

CA = 0.68 meters^2

Durability = 0.35 * 0.68 = 0.24 tons; Small Building level+ (9-A)

High-End:

Intensity = 1310 / (4 * pi * 3.99^2) = 6.55 tons per meter^2

CA = 0.68 meters^2

Durability = 6.55 * 0.68 = 4.45 tons; Large Building level (High 8-C)

TL;DR Not worth it
Well that’s also from you using what
1? 5? PSI
Dont we use 20 now

Shouldn't Compress's projectiles be 8-B (or maybe Varies up to 8-B? anyone can check the consistency of it) as well for harming both Midnight and Kaminari?
We know Kaminari was injured from the attack itself as he didn't get hurt from fall damage, he was caught by Tokage iirc.
I can see “Varies up to 8-B”. Thing is tho, it’s not as if Compress is throwing the projectile itself; he is throwing the extremely light pearl and then turning it into an object, which is already carrying the velocity from Compress’s throw

So idk if it would logically scale. Maybe with prep

Agree with revision and 8-A Kiri, also what value are we using for the sport festival clash? 8-A+ or 8-B

And yeah it's kind of funny that Sato one of the most buffed dudes in the class is weaker than less built classmates like Jiro, and it's a consequence of the poor guy being basically featless during the USJ arc.

And yeah it's kind of funny that Sato one of the most buffed dudes in the class is weaker than less built classmates like Jiro, and it's a consequence of the poor guy being basically featless during the USJ arc.
Jiro is simply built different
I think 1 psi is too big of a lowball, I’d go with 5
The whole calc doesn't really matter much anyway, it only scales to Flashfreeze Heatwave

I don't know if this is going to be add to this revision but i also agree with 8-A stamp for Nighteye as they are able to easily pierce fused Overhaul's arm whose base can already take hits from 8% and Lemillion

I used 1 and 5 because the shockwave that reached all the way to the stands didn't cause much destruction. Only the blast in the arena did
Fair enough
I’d like to see it with 20 but just using the 8-B end is good for me it means they can’t prohibit it in matched

I think Flashfreeze Heatwave should just scale from 100% Deku.

But we are not ready for that conversation.
If that ******* thing has been ever relevant afterwards instead of being used against fodders or as a support move maybe we'd be really having that conversation right now.

I honestly believe this but I was too afraid to say it

Todoroki was fully confident in using it to clash with Deku’s 100%
Him clashing with broken arm, eviscerated hand, fatigued Deku’s 100% AIR PRESSURE PALM THRUST, not even an actual punch, doesn’t mean much. Also, per Aizawa’s explanation, both their attacks created the explosion, so Todoroki doesn’t even scale to the full thing since he didn’t make all of it. The mixing of air + heat + cold just made an explosion as they launched their attacks, hence why Deku got launched across the battlefield since he was midair.

Also he uses it against fodders and they don’t explode into meat chunks like they would if Deku punched them at 100%, so I severely doubt the attack potency/force is genuinely that high.

And lastly, how is he confident in the attack if he’s never used it before? This is his first time using his fire side actively, he only named this attack way in the future, post-Joint Training. So he had no idea what was gonna happen beyond using his fire to win.

Also to add that Flashfreeze Heatwave relies on the massive sudden change in temperature, so its actual attack potency varies by a lot.
The one Todoroki created in the Sports Festival is gonna have extra oomph considering how much ice he's been using all over the field, compared to the one he used against the fodder villains after he got his Provisional License.

For clarification, who in the verse will be 8-B+/8-A after these revisions are applied?
8-As are Kirishima, Rappa, Fat Gum, I guess maybe Nighteye with stamps

8-B+ is Transformed Chimera, honestly I could see a case for Iida and Mirio upscaling to 8-B+ since the gap is the same for them upscaling to 8-B

8-B+ is Transformed Chimera, honestly I could see a case for Iida and Mirio upscaling to 8-B+ since the gap is the same for them upscaling to 8-B
Yeah Plf mirio with permeation, Plf Iida with Recipro turbo and Final War Shoji with Splatoon 2 could probably upscale to 8-B+

I don't recall them upscaling before the changes.

And we don't know if Mirio or Iida actually got that much stronger.

Last edited:
The gap between 8-B and 8-B+ is now bigger than the gap they had before to reach 8-B.

It's not the same case either, Chimera one-shotted a 8% level character, and then became stronger after transforming.

Last edited:
Looking back at it, Iida's and Mirio's only feats were distracting High Ends, we don't really have a basis of them becoming that much stronger by the PLF Raid.
Tracing the scaling chain is ******* exhausting though.

I honestly think the people that are scaling to a specific value should all be listed in the Notes section of the OP's proposal just so that scouring for the values is easier to follow instead of having to chase around W Character is X level because they hurt Y character who harmed Z character, who scales to the durability of V character who is much stronger than before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back