• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group A - Ming Xin vs Deku (My Hero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. But I believe it has reached grace? (Superstar, Myself, Popted, DD, Speedster, Glaceon, and Psycho), so if you need to make the next round, this has reached a (possible) end
Alright then, I didn't realized that if that's the case then I'll update the points/brackets.

Danger sense is a fun thing. It gives deku a warning for an incoming attack that has yet to happen. It does help his reaction time, as he uses it against muscular to better react and against Nagant he directly states that without it he wouldn’t stand a chance.

Also blackwhip does still matter, we can use it as a surprise tool. Aka this is a deku who will do whatever he needs to win no matter what it is, so he will yo yo Ming around and continually beat him with his LS advantage as for Ming it says a few thousand we can atleast says it’s 3 tons Deku scales to 7.59 over a 2x advantage as well if he sees his strikes aren’t working why would he stay in close range? He knows his strikes can’t break the bell so obviously he’s going to go for another plan of attack
Actually deku can use up to 20 percent one for all only 30 percent is town level.

Aren't the reasoning for Deku debunked by now? Like most votes were before Ming's arguments were made.

Like, Deku only has two advantages, Danger Sense, and LS with Black Whip.

Meanwhile Ming has every other advantage, and he has one shot worthy soul hax that can't be dodged, and is much more skilled than Deku. I'm having a hard time even seeing Deku hitting him before getting his soul erased.

Aren't the reasoning for Deku debunked by now? Like most votes were before Ming's arguments were made.

blackwhip and danger sense were what I was mostly banking on anyways, I mentioned above for gear mostly being for physical strikes cause I really had no idea how his soul manip worked

Meanwhile Ming has every other advantage, and he has one shot worthy soul hax that can't be dodged, and is much more skilled than Deku. I'm having a hard time even seeing Deku hitting him before getting his soul erased.
He doesn’t start off with soul hax and deku can beat him before then because of danger sense.

He doesn’t start off with soul hax and deku can beat him before then because of danger sense.

He doesn't start with it but the Bell is the first move that will block all attacks that Deku has till it's destroyed and in that time he has the soul hax or the 9 layered force attack. One is insta kill while the other is serious damage. Danger sense is good but can't defeat help much in speed equal vs a soundwave and light combo that attacks the intangible.

No matter what we come to, the tournament is continuing so we should focus on that before coming back to this.

You can change the vote as long as its not finished. Plus if the arguments for a side are countered then the votes are invalid.

Also I’ve contacted another MHA supporter who is better at this cause me not very good at it.
Yeah I am still not convinced he does not start off with soul manipulation their in character and Deku has other way to win like black whip and fa Jin to amp him self.

Did you even read the posts till now Speedster? Cause to me it seems you don't actually read the entire thread when commenting and just going by the last few comments (not just in this thread). He doesn't start with the soul stuff (said 3 times), he starts with the Rulai Sutra (the bell/shield) and then either the 9 Layers Force attack or the Soul attack (said 2 times this).

Alright, so from what I’m seeing, Ming can definitely mess Deku up with his soul manipulation thing. Whether it’s a one shot kill or not doesn’t really matter since Deku can’t really heal Soul damage unless we upgrade the Vestiges in OFA.

Couple of problems with getting that win con off though.

First off, Deku outranges hard with Blackwhip, and since he doesn’t have the strength part of OFA, he will be keeping a distance until he has Ming grappled and pummels him with Fa Jin.

Second, Danger Sense will alert him to all of Ming’s attacks so he will just yank himself out of there whenever something is coming his way. The soul attacks aren’t doing anything if Deku is always out of range.

Third, Ming seems to not go for that attack from what I’m seeing of arguments? So it’s far more likely Deku will just bind him with Blackwhip and beat him down midair.

Fourth, Ming has no way past Smokescreen unless his senses and Extrasensory perception help him see where Deku is through it. If it doesn’t, then Deku just beats him up while he’s in the smoke and he won’t even be able to see where Deku is coming from.

Last, Deku is ridiculously smarter than Ming. He would see all of his attacks coming before they even happen, then start predicting his usage of them. He’d be dancing circles around him with his superior mobility, figure out all of his attacks and beat him down after he’s charged up his Fa Jin.

Anything I’m missing?

Deku’s capable of keeping up with people decades more experienced than him and who have gone through hellish training due to his predictions. His shoot style is an actual combat form too, one that can outclass people that are unable to get past his intelligence.

Stamina shouldn’t even be talked about, Deku cannot go down before Ming unless he gets hit with a soul attack.

Deku’s capable of keeping up with people decades more experienced than him and who have gone through hellish training due to his predictions. His shoot style is an actual combat form too, one that can outclass people that are unable to get past his intelligence.

Stamina shouldn’t even be talked about, Deku cannot go down before Ming unless he gets hit with a soul attack.
Where were you during the Deku vs joseph fight?

Ming Xin can keep with up with Qin Mu who defeated as I said above 365 (palace masters who each has decades to hundreds of years of experience) plus the elders of his village who are even on a higher level than these palace masters.

It's danger sensing, not info analysis or precog/future sight to know what will happen. He will know its a dangerous move but he won't be able to move out of the way since it's a soundwave and light-based soul attack. Deku also won't start directly from fighting from afar as he's a close combatant mostly too.

He has way around smokescreen (creating wind canon with his palm attack) and through the light from the soul attack. Also, not like he can't move out of it. He won't be able to beat him till he destroys the Rulai Sutra's bell shield which will block all attacks and Ming won't wait for him to destroy it and then attack...he's not stupid.

Not really smarter as they use algebra for their move/attacks. Most cultivators from the Peace Empire use algebra to calculate their direction of attacks, the art of the enemy, etc. Ming is very good at it. Plus like I said he could fight with Qin Mu who is basically living and breathing computation to a degree that let him create portals to other worlds where he needs to comprehend the spatial differences to an octal system, to get the mass and energy needed to be exchanged between the transfers between worlds. Or how he calculated the measure or space itself and through that he realized that there is another being hiding through dimension and darkness of the Paramita Ship.

Ming Xin can keep with up with Qin Mu who defeated as I said above 365 (palace masters who each has decades to hundreds of years of experience) plus the elders of his village who are even on a higher level than these palace masters.

It's danger sensing, not info analysis or precog/future sight to know what will happen. He will know its a dangerous move but he won't be able to move out of the way since it's a soundwave and light-based soul attack. Deku also won't start directly from fighting from afar as he's a close combatant mostly too.

He has way around smokescreen (creating wind canon with his palm attack) and through the light from the soul attack. Also, not like he can't move out of it. He won't be able to beat him till he destroys the Rulai Sutra's bell shield which will block all attacks and Ming won't wait for him to destroy it and then attack...he's not stupid.

Not really smarter as they use algebra for their move/attacks. Most cultivators from the Peace Empire use algebra to calculate their direction of attacks, the art of the enemy, etc. Ming is very good at it. Plus like I said he could fight with Qin Mu who is basically living and breathing computation to a degree that let him create portals to other worlds where he needs to comprehend the spatial differences to an octal system, to get the mass and energy needed to be exchanged between the transfers between worlds. Or how he calculated the measure or space itself and through that he realized that there is another being hiding through dimension and darkness of the Paramita Ship.
Deku’s hand to hand skill isn’t insane, just enough to hand in. All he needs is Analytical Prediction to predict Ming’s fighting style to grab him and it becomes favored for him, his personal fighting style doesn’t matter much.

Analytical Prediction + Danger Sense is what makes him problematic. He doesn’t need to see it before it happens, he just needs to sense it. It tells him where attacks are coming from which is enough since his Analytical Prediction handles the reacting fast enough part. Then he just dodges accordingly, and with Fa Jin + Blackwhip, even without Full Cowl, he can speed amp tens of meters away easily.

Deku will predict him trying to get rid of the smoke and bind him with Blackwhip. Also Smokescreen covers hundreds of meters, way bigger than what Ming can produce, and will just give away his position.

Fa Jin should be able to break the bell in a few strikes, and unless Ming starts the fight with soul destruction, it is definitely getting broken before it becomes a problem.

Is he as smart as Qin Mu? Otherwise that doesn’t matter at all. And Deku does complicated algebra just from every single bounce he does to move in Full Cowl, something he has wildly surpassed. Lady Nagant fight where he calculated the trajectory of her bullets, which were faster than he was, to predict where she would move while her bullets were coming from random directions and curving around buildings from impossible angles due to her own absurd Analytical prowess, is a better feat than “uses algebra to calculate attacks”, something Bakugo at the start of the series did.

Still seeing no answer to Deku grabbing him with 10+ Blackwhip tendrils and just not letting him do any attacks at all.

He is not smart as Qin Mu. But he's good enough at fighting that he can be very problematic for him. Analytical Prediction won't save him from a soul attack that disperse through soundwave and light with speed equal as both are close combatants. Even if Deku tries to run, he won't go too far as speed is equal and Ming can semi-fly which is better than using the whip for movement.

To get it broken would have first to hit it and overcome its defense. Ming Xin won;t stand to have it destroyed and 10+ attacks are nothing, as I posted above how he blocked Qin Mu's one thousand knives attacks.

He is not smart as Qin Mu. But he's good enough at fighting that he can be very problematic for him. Analytical Prediction won't save him from a soul attack that disperse through soundwave and light with speed equal as both are close combatants. Even if Deku tries to run, he won't go too far as speed is equal and Ming can semi-fly which is better than using the whip for movement.

To get it broken would have first to hit it and overcome its defense. Ming Xin won;t stand to have it destroyed and 10+ attacks are nothing, as I posted above how he blocked Qin Mu's one thousand knives attacks.
It just needs to tell him Ming is doing the attack, then he’s gone. He’s faster than Ming with Fa Jin, it’s a aspeed amp, and Blackwhip also increases his speed.

“Ming can Psuedo Fly” so we’re just blind to Deku having True Flight now or what

Blackwhip doesn’t hit, it grapples. It’s not 10+ attacks it’s 10+ tendrils grabbing him to stop him from moving or attacking.

What does Ming do if he gets grappled in Smokescreen.

And what can graple do if its not effective as he has the Rulai Sutra? It won't overcome the Ap/Dura diff, just the LS. Ming will simply destroy them with palm attacks like he did to Qin Mu's attacks.

Even if he's grappled nothing stomps him from swinging his hand and creating the thunderclap and light that will shatter and purge the soul.

And what can graple do if its not effective as he has the Rulai Sutra? It won't overcome the Ap/Dura diff, just the LS. Ming will simply destroy them with palm attacks like he did to Qin Mu's attacks.

Even if he's grappled nothing stomps him from swinging his hand and creating the thunderclap and light that will shatter and purge the soul.
If he’s grappled on his arms he can’t swing his hand. Deku goes for arms. I’m sensing a problem for Ming here.

So he gets grappled then Deku punches several times with Fa Jin amping his attacks until the bell breaks then starts punching him, and he can’t do much about it because he’s grappled by higher LS from multiple sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back