• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group A - Ming Xin vs Deku (My Hero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deku avoids all of Ming’s attacks due to precog + speed amp, breaks through the bell with aid from Smokescreen that Ming can’t see through + his strength amp + his double hit Iron Soles, then binds his hands and legs with Blackwhip to knock him unconscious. Ming does not have the range to disperse Smokescreen enough for it to matter and will only be making himself easier to target by doing so, and his soul attack is the same speed as both their combat speeds, so Deku just uses Fa Jin and gets away.

Deku absolutely slaps by just avoiding the things Ming is good at.

yeah with KIng it would be 9, DD would you change vote to Deku so the votes would be 10 for both and finish this match as an Incon?
A vote difference of 3 is needed for a win.
So, for Ming to win we need either 2 new people to vote, or for 1 person to switch from Deku.

But we have to rate his base form because people scale from it. Suffering is eternal, since we now get spam fights of base Deku against “insert High 8-C character here”

Deku can’t even use AIR FORCE in his base because OFA is restricted to just the other quirks, this era of debates is a terror
Actually, Deku can use up to 20 percent read his profile only 30 percent at town level.

Deku Profile needs work, On My Hero main page it should be written the AP of Deku for each Percent so casual viewers can easily use him and not has to wait to contact verse experts

Deku Profile needs work, On My Hero main page it should be written the AP of Deku for each Percent so casual viewers can easily use him and not has to wait to contact verse experts
It is on his profiles the AP of his percentages, I don’t see where the confusion comes from

What about 10 percent?
Low 7-C, as shown on the profile that has 10%

Izuku's profiles do list his stats, what is the issue here? Take a look and you'll see the rating.

Why does Izuku in particular need his percentages listed on the verse page for no reason?

Confusion on the scaling, yeah fair. We could use something on the main page to explain it all like how One Piece and some other verse have that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back