• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn't info analysis and analytical predictions give Sarada the advantage?

I am voting her for the above + paralysis and sealing.

Oh I'm so stupid-

For some reason while making this thread I completely forgot about Genjutsu

Voting mitsuki via sealing, paralysis, summoning (can be useful), also replacing himself to avoid damage.

His sealing isn't really combat applicable. I mean- it is, but it also requires him to stay in one place and hold the seal. If he lets go of the seal, or moves, then the opponent will be free, so it's not really useful. I'll count your vote for everything else though.

Just to remember, Bakugo can increase his speed, and as the battle grows longer and longer, Bakugo will get stronger, due to his quirk. The more he sweats, the stronger his explosions get.

I wish this was OFA Bakugou.
Going with Bakugou via versatility, and the fact that he’ll simply get stronger as the fight progresses

Back