• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back at it, Iida's and Mirio's only feats were distracting High Ends, we don't really have a basis of them becoming that much stronger by the PLF Raid.
Tracing the scaling chain is ******* exhausting though.

I honestly think the people that are scaling to a specific value should all be listed in the Notes section of the OP's proposal just so that scouring for the values is easier to follow instead of having to chase around W Character is X level because they hurt Y character who harmed Z character, who scales to the durability of V character who is much stronger than before.
Mirio's profile says he's just as strong, if not stronger. As we don't really know. The key is because his speed is scaling higher and would cause issues if he didn't.

Making a list of all the characters and their values would be great, but I wouldn't know where to put it. And how to not make it cluttered. I think maybe a blog post that is linked in the notes section of verse page would be better. Since such a list would be big and should list other values, like speed, as well.

I don't even know if that is allowed though.

Also god I missed a lot, so much happens when I go to sleep.

What's the consensus on Nighteye's stamp being 8-A for breaking a Rappa clone's bone and easily piercing fused Overhaul's arm ?

Also he uses it against fodders and they don’t explode into meat chunks like they would if Deku punched them at 100%, so I severely doubt the attack potency/force is genuinely that high.
The only time he used it against fodder villains was in the Endeavor agency arc, right? He used a weaker version of the attack that time.

The only time he used it against fodder villains was in the Endeavor agency arc, right? He used a weaker version of the attack that time.
Have there be any agreement to what values of the feat we are using, 8B or 8A+?

Is Chisaki vs Jotaro a stomp now with Chisaki having 41+ Tons Durability? IDK anything about Jojo's.
Jotaro should still hang in there because of his massive scaling chain above 7.83 tons (like donuting a guy and exploding a guy to death with a punch) and his time stop would still help greatly, although it will be harder now since chisaki has the ap upgrade
With the new speed equal rules, I don't think the match can work anymore.
Smh I don't see any official thread with the dumb speed equal rules with stands..

Jotaro should still hang in there because of his massive scaling chain above 7.83 tons (like donuting a guy and exploding a guy to death with a punch) and his time stop would still help greatly, although it will be harder now since chisaki has the ap upgrade
He already had the AP advantage to one shot and had instant death touch, Chisaki's AP was always irrelevant to the fight.

It was his durability that was the factor. Since Chisaki can heal himself and restore his stamina using his Quirk.

He already had the AP advantage to one shot and had instant death touch, Chisaki's AP was always irrelevant to the fight.

It was his durability that was the factor. Since Chisaki can heal himself and restore his stamina using his Quirk.
Yeah that's why its a much harder fight now which makes time stop a much valuable asset than the old match.
Also the speed equal shit with jojos was sprouted by some dude months ago, I don't believe it until official staff says it is the case.
If it gotta be removed then oh well

Also the speed equal shit with jojos was sprouted by some dude months ago, I don't believe it until official staff says it is the case.
But what is the rule? Jotaro's speed is straight with no extra ratings, I see no speed amp or separate speed stats for his reactions, combat, attack speed, and ect.

But what is the rule? Jotaro's speed is straight with no extra ratings, I see no speed amp or separate speed stats for his reactions, combat, attack speed, and ect.
This rule is essentially
The opponent's Speed is equal to Jotaro's puny ass speed (Superhuman)
While his main offense, defense, essentially his everything Star Platinum remains at MFTL which is stupid.

This rule is essentially
The opponent's Speed is equal to Jotaro's puny ass speed (Superhuman)
While his main offense, defense, essentially his everything Star Platinum remains at MFTL which is stupid.
Speed Equalization Rules.

Per default the following rules and assumptions will be taken if a match takes place in a speed equalized setting:
  • The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
I don't see how this effects Jotaro in the match, since his second key doesn't have any other speed rating.

I feel like maybe a more detail discussion should take place elsewhere.

I feel like maybe a more detail discussion should take place elsewhere
Yes. this is what I hope that happens in the future (I've been hearing it even affects range weapons or summons, I don't get the gist anymore), but this is a different topic so lets not clutter this.
But anyways if the match needs to be removed then that should be good to go. (Personally I think it is a much much closer match now that could go either way)

Kamen Rider Amazons has a new foods
dog-shiver-shivering-scared-gif-22811013.gif

This thread is basically done right? The only thing left I can think of is waiting for the Sport festival clash to be evaluated. Since there's no link to that calc on Todoroki's profile, I assumed we can't use it yet. Or should we leave that for the next revision considering how overworked Rusty and Therefir are and just call it a day?

I don't even know if that is allowed though.
Maybe ask a higher staff about it, because a blog does sound better than putting it on a subsection. Including the calculations might make it better, I guess. It can work as an explanations page.
Though that seems like a whole another work.

Still though, I don't think it'll be that much worse than Fairy Tail's notes sections that's long as heck.

We just have so many upscaling and downscaling, and upscaling and downscaling on top of that some more that it's quite difficult to determine the scaling itself unless you're already familiar with how these CRTs went.

Maybe ask a higher staff about it, because a blog does sound better than putting it on a subsection. Including the calculations might make it better, I guess. It can work as an explanations page.

Though that seems like a whole another work.

Still though, I don't think it'll be that much worse than Fairy Tail's notes sections that's long as heck.

We just have so many upscaling and downscaling, and upscaling and downscaling on top of that some more that it's quite difficult to determine the scaling itself unless you're already familiar with how these CRTs went.
We label the downscaling, and only Chimera upscales from anything. No one upscales into anything higher and no one downscales below the 3X limit. Personal multipliers are explained on the page themselves. Such as Gentle, Sato, and whoever.

I know what you meant though, there are three levels of 8-B and not everyone can easily tell who scales to who. 13.70 Tons, 26.67 Tons, or 41.11 Tons.

Click on Froppy's page and see her first key scales her to the Victory Bots. The verse page already labels them as being 13.70 Tons in the note section. Currently this isn't a bad solution, as long as you know the numbers are listed on the verse page already.

I'm thinking of making a blog post that labels every single character by their rating/calculation. Should also help with normal scaling anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back