• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group A - Ming Xin vs Deku (My Hero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group A:
Round 6:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Deku with a tough loss against Joseph while Ming with 3 points win in his first match will his winning streak continue as round 6 progresses can Ming get 6 points ?

Results:
Ming Xin (Tales of Herding Gods): 9 (Nierre, Zarathustra, Rikimarox, Naitodesu, Fine point, Vext, Elixirr, FantaRin, Pokemon)
(Deku) (FinalAct) (Final Act) (My Hero Academia) 9 (Superstar, Acer, Popted, Speedster, Glaceon, Psycho, Rusty, Baken, King)
Inconclusive:
This match resulted in an Incon.
QmAjITs.jpg

Last edited:
AP Deku = 2.7 Tons
Ming Xin = 7.54 Tons

7.54/2.7= 2.79 AP Advantage for Ming and does these devestating attacks. (Taken from his previous matches) (1 and 2)
It's a palm attack that contains nine layers of force where the energy hitting a target looks like different dragons. They all come one after another, the second will arrive before the first even impacts you, the third will do the same for the second, etc. Each layer has one more dragon from 1 to 9. Basically, the first layer is one dragon force, the second is two, the third is three...till the last one.

Last edited:
Deku seems to be a bit higher than him in AP so his bell will shatter after being hit by it but can he counter the second aspect of the Rulai Sutra?

Does Deku have the will to attack Buddha? as the Sutra will make those seeing it doubt themselves; one would have to ask himself/herself if they can "Who would dare to attack Buddha?" and if the heart is strong enough to proceed with it as his body would glow faintly with a golden light, giving people the feeling that he was a divine, solemn, and great Buddha, putting an incomparable pressure on their spirits.

Last edited:
wait actually i don't know if Deku ap is really 8 tons, i would like to hear the opinion of a trusted MHA supporter, i will come back later

Deku seems to be a bit higher than him in AP so his bell will shatter after being hit by it but can he counter the second aspect of the Rulai Sutra?

Does Deku have the will to attack Buddha? as the Sutra will make those seeing it doubt themselves; one would have to ask himself/herself if they can "Who would dare to attack Buddha?" and if the heart is strong enough to proceed with it as his body would glow faintly with a golden light, giving people the feeling that he was a divine, solemn, and great Buddha, putting an incomparable pressure on their spirits.
Deku has super natural will power so he will be fine

Well This can go either way for me, If Ming spams soul attacks than he wins low-mid difficulty, if he fights 1V1 than deku mauls him in terms of skills.

1. Mings profile as well as everything else doesn’t seem to soul spam.

2. Deku doesn’t scale to 8.12, he scales to 2.7

Link to his clac ? why is it not on his profiel ?
It’s from his previous base, 8.12 is what his 8% (ironic) scales to. His previous pass form calc is based on it being several times weaker then his 8%, so 8.12/3 for the high end and 8.12/11 for the low end

AP Gap advantage is high now for Ming.
Yeah, I mean Fa-Jin does help, as it stores energy and allows him to release at a later time (such as using it with 45% to make a smash equal to his 100%), so if he stores enough he likely can break though the barrier.

Also his iron soles add a double impact to his kicks, so a kick is 2 of his normal strikes against something (I think, I’m not good with it, it’s like double hit from Pokémon, Equal hit of same strength). And his iron soles as well as the mid gauntlets have massive durability advantages here (MG scaling to 550 megatons and the iron soles scale to 1 Gigaton) so they are good shields.

As well Deku has the LS advantage meaning if he can wrap it around Ming he gets the chance to wail on him, and even then idk how his force field (ball thing?) works but if it’s solid deku can just yoink it with blackwhip as well

oh most definitely, this is the same child who walks up to people massively above him in skill and power and still tries to fight them, and that was his U.A Beginnings Key.

so what do you think? Deku can win or NoT?
Yes, absolutely.

While Ming is a seasoned practitioner of the arts, Deku has outskilled people who have years upon years on him, and has matched the best fighters in their respective categories multiple times, so he wins In skill. And while the AP gap seems like it’d prevent in from hitting, why would he simply stop at one hit? And even then he can blackwhip throw, and I don’t think Ming can see through smokescreen (so it may finally be useful). Deku also is a better planner and on multiple points has shown himself able to create plans in the fly in atrocious conditions for him.

He has a Better pain tolerance as well, having holes punched through him, breaking nearly all his limbs and keeps going, his durability scales to baseline 8-B meaning he’s going to be taking hits very well. And his gear gives him durability help (mid gauntlets scaling to 550 MT and Iron Soles to 1 GT) along with added strikes in terms of the iron soles. His iron soles have a blowback life function in which they fire off a second equal in power strike to the first hit, so a Fa-Jin amped strike would hit twice and given Fa-jin’s storable capabilities it’ll be easier to break the bell.
Oh I thought AP difference would be like 7.54-2.7 = 4.84
it’s based on division

And even if all that fails, He can still just out range him with black whip along with yo-yoing him if he really needs to because Class 5 v Class 10. Sad day for Ming, had such a good start

Till Deku manages to break his bell, do you think Ming will stay and look? No, he will attack and since both are close combatants he will be hit by Ming's attack. Most of his attacks will hit the soul; Thousand Armed Buddha will shake it till its destroyed. Sunshine Refining Yang will create a thunderclap that will shatter the soul while its light will purge it - Deku more than sure won't know that it affects the soul - he will assume its just a sound/light attack.

Spring Thunder is an air canon from the palm which is good at attacking and disrupting his foes.

And while Deku is good at fighting and strategist, Ming fought with Qin Mu to a close call which is clearly above anyone from Boku no Hero.

The bell is made from energy (vital qi).

The bell is made from energy (vital qi).
and is it a physical present barrier that is always there or does it only appear For attacks. And most of those moves are things he’s dealt with before
Till Deku manages to break his bell, do you think Ming will stay and look? No, he will attack and since both are close combatants he will be hit by Ming's attack. Most of his attacks will hit the soul; Thousand Armed Buddha will shake it till its destroyed. Sunshine Refining Yang will create a thunderclap that will shatter the soul while its light will purge it - Deku more than sure won't know that it affects the soul - he will assume its just a sound/light attack.

Spring Thunder is an air canon from the palm which is good at attacking and disrupting his foes.

And while Deku is good at fighting and strategist, Ming fought with Qin Mu to a close call which is clearly above anyone from Boku no Hero.

spring thunder is literally a smaller version of the air cannon quirk Shigaraki uses, a barrage of punches is what he deals with on the daily from opponents faster then Ming, the refining Yang is similar to bakugous quirk and much smaller then his as well, mings are at max tens of meters, Bakugou during this arc is two kilometers.

Is the refining Yang an actually shockwave that physically affects things? If not, smokescreen is still there, blinding him, while Deku’s danger sense will alert him of whatever strike Ming is going to go for (so long as Ming is trying to harm him it’ll work).

And while Qui Mu is good, I doubt he’s skilled enough to shoot something and have it curve 360 degrees around a building to target someone who hasn’t even reached that location yet. That is Nagant’s skill, the one who Deku matched.

and also, how does he counter blackwhip, assuming the average for the stone statues Ming is ~3 tons, while Deku’s LS is 7.52 for a whip he can throw outside of Ming’s range, oh yeah smokescreen can be blasted at the size of multiple city blocks.

and as a strategist, Deku is Much better. He made a plan based off the singular shot from a sniper 1km away in the rain, which would have succeeded flawlessly had she not had a second unknown ability, to which he adapted and nearly completely overwhelmed her right after making a new plan for

Last edited:
Its a forcefield That its on till its broken which blocks material and non material things from reaching him.

Refining its a soul attack... what physical. The soundwave will shatter the soul. Deku doesn't have resistence or a way to know it. Range doesn't matter That much since both are close combatants mostly.

You think 1km is anything that good compared with Qin Mu who can not only create new plans on the moment, but entire new arts. Who can compute and calculate the difference in direction, place, distance, and space needed to calculate the order and rules of the runes for teleportation and for fighting. Or who can attack from hundred of kilometers away. Ming Xin can fight with him. I'll explain more later as im still at work rn.

Its a forcefield That its on till its broken which blocks material and non material things from reaching him.

Refining its a soul attack... what physical. The soundwave will shatter the soul. Deku doesn't have resistence or a way to know it. Range doesn't matter That much since both are close combstants mostly.
Wonderful, smokescreen is actually useful. it can completely blind him and from what you’ve said he can’t see through, nor dispel it.

Danger sense alerts him, and he dodges, if he sees that his physical attacks aren’t working, then he will leave and attack from a range. While he’s certainly stubborn, in this key he does whatever he needs to do to win, so he can and will dip and rag doll him with the tens of tendrils blackwhip can create, and damaging them won’t damage Deku.

i will say I wasn’t expecting the skill debate to be much, Deku has genius level planning and combat skills and has fought equally with masters in their field. I’ll just leave it alone for now, given skill is the least of my concerns for now. (Though Deku did. make his own fighting style, however basic and unrefined it started as)

Last edited:
Smokescreen is useless as he has the Spring Thunder that will disperse it with compression of air.

Hard to dodge something that is not physical all at as it will hit the soul of anything within its range plus the light from it will help even more with the Smokescreen.

Let's not forget that Ming Xin has the spirit of the Green Dragon which has the properties of lightning and healing (which will help him in prolonged fights). His attacks will contains the element.

Qin Mu before he was let out of his village had to defeat all his elders in their specific arts which he did. Then before he was accepted as the Cult Master he had to defeat all 365 Palaces of the Devil Cult - each Palace had a master on a specific art (swords, staffs, painting, smithing, cooking, fist arts, leg arts, etc) - all these arts are used for attacking in weird and strange ways. Each palace master while they sealed their realm to the same as Qin Mu (basically lowering their speed and attack power), they still had their decades to hundreds of years of experience in fighting. Anyway, Qin Mu defeated them all but Ming Xin proved to be a more skilled fighter as he caused more problems for him.

And at this moment, Qin Mu raised both of his hands and they ignited in flames. Using hands as knives, he slashed them towards Ming Xin like a crazed devil!
Pig Slaughtering Knife Skill, Sun On East Sea Thousand Layer Waves!
This was an extremely insane move as it was hard for Butcher’s knife skills to unleash supreme power without becoming insane. There had to be the grandeur of a huge sun rising along with the thousand layers of waves overlapping each other. Using the matchless knife power to cut down and shatter every power in its way!
Slash slash slash slash slash!
The overlapping of a thousand waves and the overlapping of a thousand knives. There was nothing that couldn’t be cut down and nothing that couldn’t be shattered!
Ming Xin’s face slightly changed, however, Qin Mu frowned instead. He could see that Ming Xin was executing the eight form of Thunderclap Eight Strikes, Thousand-Armed Buddha!
The palm of this little monk met with his and it was like a Buddha with thousand of arms blocking his insane knives!

Even Qin Mu's overlapping thousand knives couldn't breach through his palm art.

Sunshine Refining Yang Soul In The Sky!
In this moment, a melodious buddha voice actually sounded out from his mudra and following it was a loud rumble from the thunder in palm that was enough to purge souls!
His Sunshine Refining Yang Soul In The Sky was different from Qin Mu. The power of this move was several times stronger than what Qin Mu was able to unleash.
Receiving a blow from this move, Qin Mu instantly felt muddlehead as his three souls moved simultaneously and all his seven spirits got startled.
Thud thud thud!
Qin Mu raised his finger and gave a series of dazzling pokes to his forehead, tailbone, navel, head, throat, heart, perineum and lungs to lock his three souls and seven spirits in place!
Heavenly Devil Nature Technique!
Granny Si had imparted Heavenly Devil Nature Technique to him which was meant for him to bind the souls and spirit, locking the essence and blood to strip the skin for making clothes and now it was actually used by Qin Mu to bind his own souls and spirits in order not be purged by Ming Xin’s attack!

Qin Mu's soul is strong enough to resist all kinds of attacks or control - whose soul is actually not even his one but of his elder brother (still him - qin mu is actually a split personality), anyway, the soul is of the Son of Youdu who can almost match the Earth Count who rules and preserve all the souls in the cosmos. Just to give you an idea of how strong Qin Mu's soul is and he still needed to seal his own soul to not be purged.

Qin Mu only won cause he used devil arts that instantly brf-ed the soul of Ming Xin from his body and place it in his palm.

Smokescreen is useless as he has the Spring Thunder that will disperse it with compression of air.

Hard to dodge something that is not physical all at as it will hit the soul of anything within its range plus the light from it will help even more with the Smokescreen.
Smokescreen is only useful for the ability to force him to need to disperse it I guess? the thing is always useless.
But anyways it’s not required to be physical for him danger sense to tel him to dodge it, It’s reacted to attacks much faster then him so something which has a tell (like the Buddha music? Sorry on my phone can’t really read it), and he can get tf out of there.

for the skill, damn didn’t know that, that’s really cool.

And for the barrier I guess he doesn’t need to breach it? I mean him ragdolling Ming likely works as a substitute.

and for the soul stuff idk how that works with deku, is it supernatural will which helps him? I mean it should be around (if not slightly less) the level of Shigaraki who outright defied death because of anger and will. I don’t know

Don't think anyone in MHA dealt with Soul Stuff, so no, willpower ain't doing anything against soul fuckery.

One is to defy the imminent death, like being very heavily wounded and still fight (casual thing in fighting series) and one is to have your soul destroyed.

I still don't see how Izuku wins this. He has a skill disadvantage, Smoke Screen wont matter, Projectiles wont matter since barriers, Ming can destroy his soul

I still don't see how Izuku wins this. He has a skill disadvantage, Smoke Screen wont matter, Projectiles wont matter since barriers, Ming can destroy his soul
Danger sense is a fun thing. It gives deku a warning for an incoming attack that has yet to happen. It does help his reaction time, as he uses it against muscular to better react and against Nagant he directly states that without it he wouldn’t stand a chance.

Also blackwhip does still matter, we can use it as a surprise tool. Aka this is a deku who will do whatever he needs to win no matter what it is, so he will yo yo Ming around and continually beat him with his LS advantage as for Ming it says a few thousand we can atleast says it’s 3 tons Deku scales to 7.59 over a 2x advantage as well if he sees his strikes aren’t working why would he stay in close range? He knows his strikes can’t break the bell so obviously he’s going to go for another plan of attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back