• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Tournament: Garou vs Pikachu (Anime)

@Madotsuki

You need to understand that people are voting for Pikachu because they think the reasons for Pikachu winning are better. The same applies for people voting Garou

Garou at this point CANT get any higher in AP cause his peak which is High 6-A key, was reached and then he actually began to regress from Saitama's attacks, he reached HIS limit. He literaly couldn't improve anymore thru RE

He has an AP amp? Cool. Pikachu's Thunder Armor allowed him to One-Shot something he couldn't even scratch (Lunatone's Barrier.).

What are Pikachu's advantages again? Here, i'll make a list of Garou's advantages, somebody do a list for Pikachu's advantages.

Ô¼ø Having Reactive Evolution that makes him go from being one-shotted to one-shotting in seconds;

Ô¼ø Having precognition via Analytical Prediction;

Ô¼ø Having Instinctive Reaction;

Ô¼ø Being skilled to the point he mastered all the martial arts of the OPMverse and to the point he has created his own martial art that he defines as having "no weaknesses";

Ô¼ø Attack Reflection via WSRSF that has been shown to work on electric moves;

Ô¼ø Stats Amplification via Abandonment that makes him go from decently hurting someone to completly one-shotting them donut style;

Ô¼ø Having experience with Orochi who is very similar to Groundon. That means, having experience with big-sized opponents, electricity manipulation, energy projection, fire manipulation and breath attacks;

Ô¼ø His adaptation that renders paralyzing moves useless;

Ô¼ø His experience with people who like to fork up the ground (Saitama).

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
@Madotsuki
You need to understand that people are voting for Pikachu because they think the reasons for Pikachu winning are better. The same applies for people voting Garou
Well, they aren't. There is so many points that are stronger saying Garou wins and the points for Pikachu winning get counterargumented. Most of the people are voting Pikachu with absolutely nothing to say why he wins, but the people who are voting Garou give so many points, explanations and examples yet people seem to ignore them, which is a big red flag that they have not even read the whole debate and are just scrolling down to the bottom to say "Pikachu FRA.", yeah, reasons above that have got debunked. Does the points towards why Garou wins do not count now? I feel like people are treating Pikachu better over Garou. I'm not doing that, trust me, if Pikachu wins, I would say why Pikachu wins and put my vote on Pikachu, but Garou wins this and I've given so much explanation, I have given evidence, it's so frustrating because it feels like you're invisible, since it seems to just get ignored...

Again, it's not his evolutionary peak. He evolved two more times against his fight with Saitama.

The way I see it, there's no argument on how Groudon can hit Garou in the first place because dude goes from keeping up with Flash to blitzing him without the Abandonement and Garou still has Abandonment to boost his strength and speed even further. Not to mention Garou still has Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reaction on top of the speed amps. With that said I'm voting Garou for my reasons

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Didn't he start losing skill during his fight with saitama? Cus he couldn't predict him after a certain point.
No, i don't know where you got that from.

JMA1113 said:
The way I see it, there's no argument on how Groudon can hit Garou in the first place because dude goes from keeping up with Flash to blitzing him without the Abandonement and Garou still has Abandonment to boost his strength and speed even further. Not to mention Garou still has Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reaction on top of the speed amps. With that said I'm voting Garou for my reasons
THANK YOU!!!! >.<

You guys know his adaptation will eventually turn him into a mindless monster with less speed as stated by his weakness section right?

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Didn't he start losing skill during his fight with saitama? Cus he couldn't predict him after a certain point.
Yes, but he only does that after a long fight and Garou could kill both Pikachu and Groudon fairly quickly, because of what JMA1113 just said and all of the other points people have made towards why Garou winning.

Mindless? No. Less speed? Yeah, we know. But still, higher AP, so it kinda evens things up. We also don't know how stronger or how slower he gets there.

So yeah, i'm gonna sleep. I think all i had to say, i did. I just hope the next people who vote don't ignore everything i've said.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
You guys know his adaptation will eventually turn him into a mindless monster with less speed as stated by his weakness section right?
Except that he doesn't. He could actually overwhelm Saitama at one point because of it. He countered all of Saitama's punches and even his Consecutive Normal Punches until Saitama had had enough and used his Serious move to get back on pace.

Yeah, I should sleep as well, maybe we should call this a day until people have recharged their batteries... Like KGiffoni said, DO NOT IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE SAID, LOOK AT BOTH OF THE PARTY'S SIDES.

Some questions for me to decide who to vote for

Can someone list the insta-wi/ self buff moves Pikachu and Groudon can use here?

Like sleep manip for pikachu is one.

Do they have moves like swift who can't be dodged? or status effect spam?

Are they berserk in that state or are they still capable of planning and stuff?

Pikachu is kinda berserk but it was still able to think clearly enough to attack specific targets. And he can still Use Thunder Armor on himself and Groudon to amp themselves to the point where they could potentially One-Shot Garou.

In this key, it says that it starts in awakened form not the full monster form. The reason why Garou evolved to that state was because Saitama punched him, In his awakened form I don't see Groudon and Pika hitting Garou and Garou getting weak after evolving can be attributed to Saitama because he mentions how unfair he is and blaming the heroes weakening his mentality. It's still very vague if Garou at that time was weak or strong just because it's Saitama

I vote Pikachi and Groudon from higher AP, incredible AoE attacks to make dodging for Garou extremely difficult, and Pikachu's paralysis which would ALSO hamper Garou's ability to dodge AND slow him down.

AquaWaifu said:
I vote Pikachi and Groudon from higher AP, incredible AoE attacks to make dodging for Garou extremely difficult, and Pikachu's paralysis which would ALSO hamper Garou's ability to dodge AND slow him down.
Yet they don't do that first thing in character whereas Garou could practically one shot them with his raw power and with his techniques which he DOES do first thing in character. Higher AP? Doesn't matter if you can can't hit the target with it and you get overwhelmed and killed before you can do it. If you've read the manga and webcomic, Garou finishes fights unbelievably quickly, unless he's in fights where he stomps so badly that he doesn't even need to.

Madotsuki24 wrote
H-how... how does he Oneshot something stronger than him,when their durability is equal to their AP.

AoE attacks are kinda moot at Relativistic speed and Garou can still go even further with his passive speed amp and Abandonment.

Pikachu's gonna have a hard time hitting Garou with paralydid with his Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reaction on top of the speed amps. There's still the option that Garou can WSRSF the light ibg and reflect the twice damage and let's day Groudon.

Nope...no,no,no,no, no. Remember Pikachu's ability static? That thing that happen upon beinghit by a physical move? Garou can't dodge, evade, or reflect paralysis via him literally hitting Pikachu. Literally if he hits the yellow bastard he's likely to get paralyzed.

AquaWaifu said:
Madotsuki24 wrote
H-how... how does he Oneshot something stronger than him,when their durability is equal to their AP.
Because Garou's attacks get more powerful every time and he can basically barrage attack (You know, like ATATATATATA from Fist Of The North Star), imagine the first power of that attack, then each attack gets stronger and stronger. Garou can attack so many times per second, that would be more than enough to destroy Pikachu and Groudon. He evolves during the fight more and more and he keeps evolving until he defeats his opponent(s).

As for the paralysis, If Garou can adapt from telekinetic crush and heat blast, I'm sure Garou can adapt to that as well also Garou already resisted electricity. In his fight against Royal Ripper and Bug God (where he wasn't at 100%), he was knocked into a power line and used it to propell himself. Power lines generally range from 150,000 - 760,000 volt at lowball.

The pic I showed are not in order but you get the point. Considering that is the early form, there's nothing stopping Garou from adapting from it to the point it no sold Garou anymore

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
No, thats just electricty, not electrical status inducement. Its like how electric pokemon can take lessened damage from electric attacks but cant be paralyzed...but you know the inverse for Garou.

Back