• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs ???% (7-0-0) GRACE

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Let's see if the Hero Hunter can beat ONE's strongest esper (hopefully this goes somewhere).

Both are High 6-C. Speed is equalized. Otherwise SBA.

Garou: 7 (Phoenks, Schnee One, KGiffoni, Garou, Milly Rocking Bandit, NotoriouSoda, XSOUL OF CINDERX)

Shigeo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

PossibleKeyImageForGarou
Question Mark Shigeo

SpookyShadow said:
Cause every other ONE High 6-C gets stomped and I couldn't really find a fair fight with any other character either.

I'm not sure what Mob can do here

Garou resists his TK via resistance to Tatsumaki and he can just evolve into being much stronger and crushing Mob into the ground

Schnee One said:
Garou resists his TK via resistance to Tatsumaki and he can just evolve into being much stronger and crushing Mob into the ground
Garou didn't get his resistance to TK via Tatsumaki, he got it from Psykos, when he wasn't a full monster yet.

Uh... Garou resist Tatsumaki levels of telekinesis and litterally adapts to being under it...

Garou wins because Shigeo litterally cant do anything lol

Phoenks said:
Uh... Garou resist Tatsumaki levels of telekinesis and litterally adapts to being under it...
Garou wins because Shigeo litterally cant do anything lol
He only fought Tatsumaki in Awakened Garou (unfortunately, because I would have loved to see him fight her earlier) and Tatsumaki is stronger than Psykos, but it's not like it changes the outcome...

Bruh... He one shot Black Sperm who Tatsumaki would have trouble with beating?

Was that still Half Monster Garou?

Either Way Garou one-shots mob lol

Phoenks said:
Bruh... He one shot Black Sperm who Tatsumaki would have trouble with beating?
Was that still Half Monster Garou?

Either Way Garou one-shots mob lol
Yes, he did one-shot Black Sperm, but when he fought Golden Sperm in Half-Monster Garou, it wasn't a one-shot, he was barraging for a few seconds to kill him (at least that's what it looked like) and ONE said that Tatsumaki with her full power would have defeated Golden Sperm, but damn, Garou's a beast, even without Awakened Garou!!!! >W<

Schnee One said:
Hmm...I'd originally assumed that it was resistance to Psykos' powers (what I get for skipping important details I guess). Wrapping him up with plant vines and flingng to orbit with them could work once he realizes direct TK doesn't work but I'm not sure if he'd be able to pull this off in time.

There's also ???% covering Garou with millions of tonnes of debris and tossing that mass to space as well (without having to interact with his body directly). Personally, regardless of who wins I don't think this is an outright stomp.

Planck69 said:
Schnee One said:
Hmm...I'd originally assumed that it was resistance to Psykos' powers (what I get for skipping important details I guess). Wrapping him up with plant vines and flingng to orbit with them could work once he realizes direct TK doesn't work but I'm not sure if he'd be able to pull this off in time.
I don't remember Mob doing that in character normally...

Madotsuki24 said:
I don't remember Mob doing that in character normally...
He's never really been in a situation where someone resists his psychic powers before. It doesn't take much of a genius to realize that if he can't be affected then using the stuff in the environment or affecting him indirectly would be the best course of action. At least, the way I see it. There's also his range but I don't think that helps much here beyond giving him breathing room.

A more likely way to do this would be to simply bury him under enough mass that he can't get out (his lack of range meaning that he'd be essentially trapped there). I'd addd more but I'm the one who made the match so....

Btw, shouldn't Garou have willpower manipulation added to his profile, due to consistently using it to keep himself going in his fights like Bang and Bomb, Superalloy Darkshine, Rover, Psykos, Orochi and Saitama?

Madotsuki24 said:
Btw, shouldn't Garou have willpower manipulation added to his profile, due to consistently using it to keep himself going in his fights like Bang and Bomb, Superalloy Darkshine, Rover, Psykos, Orochi and Saitama?
I think that's more of a feat of indomitable will than anything else.

Garou would just fly back down to mob by jumping off of the debris he threw up with him lol

Phoenks said:
Garou would just fly back down to mob by jumping off of the debris he threw up with him lol
He's getting flung to orbit while surrounded by a casing millions of tonnes of rock at Sub-Rel speeds. He lacks the range to blast it apart and wouldn't really be able to do anything once it happens since his LS is still likely far inferior to Tatsumaki at this stage. This isn't even considering if Mob goes for the easier route of wrapping him in plant vines and flinging him away since I see him doing that before resorting to compression, especially considering that his opponent is grounded.

I know I should stay neutral but I can't help myself at times. Should I count your vote?

<Sub Rel Speed

<Garou is Sub Rel himself and can grow to Relativistic speed while also having far less distance to cover

Garou WSRCF the debris

Next

i mean Shigeos only win con is BFR which wont even work half of the time in the way he BFRs

Also wdym into orbit, when he sent Teruki up he was in the clouds? Garou can easily jump off a rock and smash his face in lol.

Schnee One said:
<Sub Rel Speed
<Garou is Sub Rel himself and can grow to Relativistic speed while also having far less distance to cover

Garou WSRCF the debris

Next
The Sub-Rel part was just me being gradiose, I'm well aware how insane Garou's evolution is. And Garou's range with the WSRCF is just several meters. He isn't really blasting his way out of a several hundred meter ball of rock. He has the AP but doesn't cover enough area. The plant vines are still technically viable seeing as his analytical prediction isn't won't predict hm being wrapped by vines.

What? Your telling me that Garou who is Large Island Level cant destroy a couple rocks?

Phoenks said:
What? Your telling me that Garou who is Large Island Level cant destroy a couple rocks?
He can. But AP doesn't translate into DC (something a lot of people seem to forget). He isn't breaking that ball without enough range just as how a Planet level character isn't necessarily a planet buster. Him being compressed that way really doesn't leave many options to move around and claw his way out.

Personally I think that he'd launch someone into space outright since this is a genuine threat to him unlike Teru. Again, these are just possible win-cons that I believe ???% has. You can vote for Garou or have me contact staff to close this but I just wanted to share my thoughts since I found the match interesting.

Schnee One said:
You mean DC as in lifting strength?
What do you mean? I was reffering to Destructive Capacity (I think that's the term) when Phoenks brought up Garou destroying the ball.

Garou being able to resist telekinesis, get out of BFR alot of the time, completely destroy him in close combat, and FRA.

Phoenks said:
Garou being able to resist telekinesis, get out of BFR alot of the time, completely destroy him in close combat, and FRA.
......above you is four to five paragraphs why he couldn't get out of BFR and Mob doesn't really allow himself to get in CQC but OK.

I question is ??? Mob will even really do this strategy to begin with, since this Mob is bloodlusted and doesn't retain the tactical strategy of his previous forms.

That said, I see no reason Garou can't just drill through the ball if he's trapped

Bruh your reason was because he would surround him in rocks?

That is not going to do anything to Garou. And when has ???% just sent people up to space in a ball of rocks?

Schnee One said:
I question is ??? Mob will even really do this strategy to begin with, since this Mob is bloodlusted and doesn't retain the tactical strategy of his previous forms.
That said, I see no reason Garou can't just drill through the ball if he's trapped
???% isn't really any less intelligent than Mob, he's just his "true self" of sorts. We don't see him employ any strategies in the story, since he doesn't really need to but he's defnitely at least of comparable intelligence to Mob. And the strategy itself is pretty straight-forward all things considered. The only problem would be employing it in time.

His limbs are barely gonna be able to move in the ball anyway (Toichiro couldn't drill his way out without increasing his percentage and breaking out of Mob's hold) and there's still the more likely option of vines and flinging him away with them.

we are comparing a city level character to Garou?

Also, that is not in character lol.. That was like one of his final strategies against Toichiro

Schnee One said:
<Toichiro broke out of Mobs Hold through AP
So Garou does the exact same thing?
He broke out of the compression more through having enough power to break out of 100% Mob's telekinetic hold (since LS and raw power are somewhat proportional in MP100). Garou lacks the LS to do so and the range to just blast it away.

Phoenks said:
we are comparing a city level character to Garou?
Also, that is not in character lol.. That was like one of his final strategies against Toichiro
He's bloodlusted here, against an opponent who can resist his TK and psychic attacks. Even then, one of his very first attacks on Toichiro was compressing him in rock (albeit on a notably smaller scale than later).

Back