• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Tournament: Garou vs Pikachu (Anime)

AquaWaifu said:
He's never fought anything LIKE Groudon. How's he dodging, earth spikes, earthquakes, huge flames, energy beams and multiple bolts of lightning from two creatures with MORE AP then him?
Having more AP means literally nothing for Garou. Only in case the AP difference is bigger than that needed to one-shot.

AquaWaifu said:
He's never fought anything LIKE Groudon. How's he dodging, earth spikes, earthquakes, huge flames, energy beams and multiple bolts of lightning from two creatures with MORE AP then him?
MASTER OROCHI HAS JOINED THE CHAT.

Garou:

• Analytical Prediction (This is being undersold here)
  • Instinctive Reaction
  • Reactive Evolution (Evolve 3 times after Saitama punched, Was keeping up with Flashy-Flash then blitzed him, Evolve to the point that he can regenerate his lost limbs after Saitama destroyed it)
  • Massive skill advantage
  • Tenacious and hard to put down due to Stamina and Immortality type 2 (He survive barrages of attack from Orochi who is stronger than him and he can still fight while there is a hole from his chest, Survived the one shot from Darkshine who is stronger than Garou at that time)
  • Genius combatant

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Yeah but did Garou ever fight someone who can teleport? Because that's still a thing!
Is it in-character for Groundon and Pikachu to teleport? Is it even combat-applicable?

Totally not a blitz. Saitama scales above everyone in OPM by a wide margin. Garou does not scale to him at all. That's OPM 101. Nobody ever scales to Saitama. He just scales above Geryuganshoop, which is baseline Rel+, in which Pika has the speed advantage.

The real cal howard said:
Totally not a blitz. Saitama scales above everyone in OPM by a wide margin. Garou does not scale to him at all. That's OPM 101. Nobody ever scales to Saitama. He just scales above Geryuganshoop, which is baseline Rel+, in which Pika has the speed advantage.
Except uhhh

" At least Relativistic+, likely higher (Kept up with and landed attacks on a somewhat serious Saitama) "

KGiffoni said:
Having more AP means literally nothing for Garou. Only in case the AP difference is bigger than that needed to one-shot.
Garou vs Goku, everybody. Goku can oneshot but you need to have more than oneshot worthy AP to beat Garou.
I think it's obvious i was refering to more than baseline one-shotting worthy AP. That means, 7x or higher. It's that obvious.

And even then, it gotta be a one-shot that literally makes Garou unable to fight. I'm pretty sure breaking every single rib of someone with a punch would be considered a one-shot, but for Garou it's not. That's why i said the AP difference has to be higher than 7x for Garou, because he has Type 2 Immortality.

Of course, characters that are far above Garou can easily defeat him.

Wouldn't Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist be useful here considering it's basically used to break the armor/scales of giant monsters?

Epiccheev said:
Wouldn't Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist be useful here considering it's basically used to break the armor/scales of giant monsters?
Whell, it's more of an AP type of thing, not like, real durability negation or something.

Garou vs Goku, everybody. Goku can oneshot but you need to have more than oneshot worthy AP to beat Garou.
I can't even! xD You clearly can't use points to counterargument the opposing person's points, so they've won I'm afraid.

DeathNoodles said:
Pikachu FRA
No, not Pikachu FRA, Pikachu's points for winning by the others have been debunked and Garou's points for winning haven't been debunked and are much stronger. Did you even read the whole debate? Explain how Pikachu wins please, because if you won't, your vote shouldn't count.

Yo calm down, bro. You shouldn't be telling people what to do, especially when you aren't the op.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Hey Cal, remind me, how big is the amp from Thunder Armor again?
Garou has his own amp. It's called Abandonment and it makes you go from decently hurting someone to completly one-shotting them. Like, donut-style one-shotting.

KGiffoni said:
XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Hey Cal, remind me, how big is the amp from Thunder Armor again?
Garou has his own amp. It's called Abandonment and it makes you go from decently hurting someone to completly one-shotting them. Like, donut-style one-shotting.
^^ I don't get how Pikachu wins when Garou has this. People are voting Pikachu without any points, explanation or examples, which I am doing for Garou.

Yeah, we don't know why Pikachu wins... But he DOES win! Schnee and DeathNoodles are great examples.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Pikachu FRA, I guess
You can't say I guess, because saying I guess means that you're not 100% sure. You have to be completely sure and confident for a character winning to say that.

Back