• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Tournament: Garou vs Pikachu (Anime)

> Pikachu has taken on groups before, so you're point (you are point?!?) is literally null.

I laughed at that comment, thanks for making my mood better! xD That Sora comment wasn't even necessary, so nothing needs to be said there.

Martial arts? Pikachu has dealt with it. Instinctive reaction, Pikachu has dealt with it. Air manipulation? Pikachu has dealt with it. See where this is leading?

And where's the proof that Garou wasn't bluffing given that he lost? Heck, Groudon doesn't even have a stance. It shoots beams from its mouth and earthquakes from its feat. It's not a martial artist you can predict. It's literally a force of nature.

Garou'd be problematic at dodging because of the raw AoE of the attacks.

Except Saitama doesn't matter here, Boros does, and ONE's statement doesn't say Garou would evolve past Boros. No, he said they'd be equal. So unless you'd negate that statement altogether and send Garou to High 6-C, he peaks at Boros level.

K so your only takeaway was literally just doing an indirect jab because you don't want to come off as a grammar nazi. I made a spelling mistake, literally means nothing. You're just using your "enthusiasm" to seem like less of a dick to the threadgoers.

The Sora point did matter, I just explained why your logic was flawed in that example.

The real cal howard said:
Martial arts? Pikachu has dealt with it. Instinctive reaction, Pikachu has dealt with it. Air manipulation? Pikachu has dealt with it. See where this is leading?
And where's the proof that Garou wasn't bluffing given that he lost? Heck, Groudon doesn't even have a stance. It shoots beams from its mouth and earthquakes from its feat. It's not a martial artist you can predict. It's literally a force of nature.

Garou'd be problematic at dodging because of the raw AoE of the attacks.

Except Saitama doesn't matter here, Boros does, and ONE's statement doesn't say Garou would evolve past Boros. No, he said they'd be equal. So unless you'd negate that statement altogether and send Garou to High 6-C, he peaks at Boros level.
Show me where he dealt with it. I wanna see someone actively using it against him, and him countering it with something.

Mainly the fact he LITERALLY goes from humanoid to a huge monster? Maybe? Have you readen the webcomic?

Oh would you look at that, Garou also has experience with people who **** up the ground. Remember that time Saitama literally threw the entire monster association base into the sky and Garou continued to fight like it was nothing?

Saitama scales to Boros. Garou was explictly shown to evolve in his fight with Saitama, even going as far as obtaining a new form that god knows which tier it had since Saitama one-shotted it as well. You know what happened after Saitama one-shot it? It regenerated into an even bigger form.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
He can BFR him underground. Then Pikachu can set up Thunder Armor in case he comes back.
Except they don't do that first thing in character, they aren't bloodlusted. I could do the same thing except for Garou. :l

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Pikachu also still has Sleep Manipulation via Snore. And he can Paralyze Garou just by getting hit.
How often he uses that? And even then, Garou adapted to having literal poison-arrows craved in his back that would've paralyzed him in 2 minutes, he can adapt from these just fine.

He's not gonna be able to move for long enough that Groudon will smack the Shit out of him and then Pikachu Thunder Armors and GG.

@KGiffoni there's also the passive speed amp due to his RE when Flashy Flash even with Garou with speed at their fight but he instantly gained speed to the point he blitz Flashy Flash.

KGiffoni said:
XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Pikachu also still has Sleep Manipulation via Snore. And he can Paralyze Garou just by getting hit.
How often he uses that? And even then, Garou adapted to having literal poison-arrows craved in his back that would've paralyzed him in 2 minutes, he can adapt from these just fine.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
@KGiffoni there's also the passive speed amp due to his RE when Flashy Flash even with Garou with speed at their fight but he instantly gained speed to the point he blitz Flashy Flash
Yeah, i know.

Martial arts? Pikachu has dealt with it. Instinctive reaction, Pikachu has dealt with it.
When? Machamp? Because Machamp is way weaker and worse at being a martial artist than Garou is. What if Garou rushes in and smashes Pikachu's neck with one of his strongest techniques? How is Pikachu going to live that? He could also punch both Pikachu and Groudon and his punch causes slices around their bodies and they get sliced into pieces. Garou has even shown that in his second fight with Royal Ripper, who was on Garou's level at that time and could even defeat him in his first fight, because he didn't use it.

If I really wanted to I could argue that Groudon could just pin him and crush him because he lifted all of the ******* Continents but OK. Groudon's Primal Form is also still on the table.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
If I really wanted to I could argue that Groudon could just pin him and crush him because he lifted all of the ******* Continents but OK. Groudon's Primal Form is also still on the table.
Again, Garou's not going to let him do that. Garou just doesn't stand there, he fights non-stop and can fight faster and faster as time goes on, which is shown in his fight against Superalloy Darkshine, when he wasn't even in Monster Form before and Superalloy Darkshine was actually stronger than Garou before that and Garou still defeated him. Garou dodges attacks like Groudon every day and pinning him down doesn't work because Garou can slip out of it, as shown in his final battle against Saitama, where Saitama was grabbing him and pinning him down.

Primal Groudon isn't on the table. Not only is that a stomp but that form didn't even exist when Pikachu had the Blue Orb.

Idk what I'm reading from Mado but anyways Garou just RE's and blitzes + one-shots due to superior AP. Since I see the accepted value from Kyogore is 35.6 pentatons and Boros is 183.24 Petatons

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
That's like if i joined a 7-C vs 7-C match and said that one of them win because he's 7-C. That plainly makes no sense. It's literally a requisit of this tier to be able to destroy multiple continents.

Primal Groudon isn't on the table. Not only is that a stomp but that form didn't even exist when Pikachu had the Blue Orb.
Yeah, exactly... Thank you for bring that up...

GiverOfThePeace said:
Idk what I'm reading from Mado but anyways Garou just RE's and blitzes + one-shots due to superior AP. Since I see the accepted value from Kyogore is 35.6 pentatons and Boros is 183.24 Petatons
Boros is 183 petatons with SCRC, Garou only scales to his physical AP, that is, about 26 petatons.

IR comes from Lucario, which Pikachu has beaten. Pikachu has beaten Metagross, which is smart enough to outthink supercomputers. Pikachu'd live it because he's stronger than Garou. Not to mention...why is speed even equalized when both opponents are Rel+?

Beating someone with IR doesn't mean he can counter it somehow or that he even has experience with it in the first place if said IR wasn't used against Pikachu in their battle. Gimme the episodes, gimme the scans, gimme the timeframes.

That's an intelligence feat, not a skill feat. Also Ctrl C + Ctrl V what i've just said above.

About unequalizing speed, this would make it a stomp for Garou since he'd blitz. Garou scales to Saitama who sees Geryuganshoop's speed as a bad joke and Gryuganshoop is near-light speed.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I'm just saying he will do it when he sees this bullshit happening.
And Garou would attack with a barrage attack like Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist that would immobilize and destroy Groudon before he can even do it. It hits pressure points as well, making Groudon take more damage than just someone relying on their power to attack, not on their technique. Groudon relies on his brute power to attack, not caring about where he attacks someone, whereas Garou relies on his technique to destroy the most vital parts of someone's body, causing them extreme side effects.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I meant when he sees Garou Start amping himself some how he's gonna be like "Yeah, I'm not having that."
Darkshine could literally break all of Garou's ribs with a single blow, and when Garou started to evolute, do you think Darkshine was all like "Yeah, i'm not having that" and turned Garou into a pool of blood? Of course not, there's no time for such. When you realize, you'll be "surrounded by dozens of martial artists" as in Darkshine's own words, who moments later was defeated on the ground.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
How big is Garou in this form again?
Starts humanoid, can go to a form that seems to be about 5 meters high. That form makes him trade AP for Speed tho.

He's never fought anything LIKE Groudon. How's he dodging, earth spikes, earthquakes, huge flames, energy beams and multiple bolts of lightning from two creatures with MORE AP then him?

Except Darkshine wasn't fighting a Big Ass monster that's simultaneously 1/12 your own size that can be BFRed and Groudon can still Teleport.

Back