• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Tournament: Garou vs Pikachu (Anime)

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 3 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Garou: 13 (KGiffoni, Phoenks, Madotsuki24, GlaceonGamez471, Ciruno Fortes, The Calaca, SuperAPM, JMA1113, MrDrProfessorPatricio, GyroNutz, JoSmooth, Milly Rocking Bandit, MaverickIsTheHype)

Pikachu: 12 (XSOULOFCINDERX, The real cal howard, Inverted Tempest, Migue79, Zamasu Chan, DeathNoodles, Schnee One, Ionliosite, AnonymousBlank, Niccokirby, Everything12, Arecus0x)

Incon: 0

(God help with this vote count.)

But will Garou completely be able to reflect a Danmaku? Or can he resist Paralysis?

Uhh do you guys forget Pikachu here has Sleep manipulation

Garou cant really reflect THAT move. Since its...Snore.

So how did garou reflect the electricity, was it an arc of electricity or was it a physical attack that was filled with electricity an he redirecteed it through that?

Cause if it the latter, his reflection aint working against Pikachu's electric moves, most anyway.

AquaWaifu said:
Uhh do you guys forget Pikachu here has Sleep manipulation

Garou cant really reflect THAT move. Since its...Snore.
I mean... Garou skill outskills, outsmarts, RE+IR+AP, I don't see how Pikachu wins this.

Epiccheev said:
How high is Pikachu's AP?
High 6-A is a pretty huge category and i couldn't find any calc
High 6-A cuz they scale to Kyogre, who controls all the oceans.

AquaWaifu said:
So how did garou reflect the electricity, was it an arc of electricity or was it a physical attack that was filled with electricity an he redirecteed it through that?

Cause if it the latter, his reflection aint working against Pikachu's electric moves, most anyway.
He scales from Bang's WSRSF, who deflected the collateral electric discharges from Orochi's beam cannons.

(1 ) (2 )

Yah doesnt matter, he can summon Groudon when he has absorbed the orb, and guess hwat tier Pikachu is here...

and uhh I know for a fact summoning if its something the chracter can do is allowed in matches.

From looking at other threads i think Groudon has no calc and is High-6A due to his and Kyogre's statements

So what is Pikachu's leading move? I'm sure that he can't hit Garou due to skillstomp, Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction and Reactive Evolution which continously increases his stats. His snore seems to be out of character for him to do and he will eventually blitz Pikachu if he decides to use snore. Garou can also block and reflect Pikachu's thunderbolt via WSRSF depending on damage dealt

Garou is a pain in the ass to kill because of his insanely high tenacity, insanely high stamina, Immortality type 2 and Regenerationn but Pikachu has to hit him first which is the first problem for him to deal with.

Can't say about Groudon tho but I think Garou will not let Pikachu summon Groudon and I assume Pikachu leads with Thunderbolt

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
So what is Pikachu's leading move? I'm sure that he can't hit Garou due to skillstomp, Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction and Reactive Evolution which continously increases his stats. His snore seems to be out of character for him to do and he will eventually blitz Pikachu if he decides to use snore.
Garou is a pain in the ass to kill because of his very high tenacity, very high stamina, Immortality type 2 and Regenerationn but Pikachu has to hit him which is very unlikely for him due to my reasons.

Can't say about Groudon tho but I think Garou will not let him do that and I assume Pikachu leads with Thunderbolt
Vote Garou?

Pikachu is oceans level with the Red/Blue Orb. Pretty sure there's a calc somewhere about controlling all the world's oceans.

Also pretty sure by G3, Pikachu's more experienced than Garou, given the cavalcade of Pokemon Pikachu has fought by now.

The real cal howard said:
Also pretty sure by G3, Pikachu's more experienced than Garou, given the cavalcade of Pokemon Pikachu has fought by now.
Doubt that. Garou's had a year dedicated to dojo hunting and fighting, and that's after all his training at Bang's dojo + before all of his hero hunts. Plus he's a much better learner than Pikachu, so even if Pikachu's had more fights, Garou has far more useful experience.

Also experience aside, in terms of raw skill, Garou has a massive advantage.

GyroNutz said:
Doubt that. Garou's had a year dedicated to dojo hunting and fighting, and that's after all his training at Bang's dojo + before all of his hero hunts. Plus he's a much better learner than Pikachu, so even if Pikachu's had more fights, Garou has far more useful experience.
Also experience aside, in terms of raw skill, Garou has a massive advantage.
Vote Garou?

Doesn't Groudon have more AP than Garou? If he does then how the **** is he supposed to get past Groudon's strange Versatility and Power?

Yes, Garou can reflect pure electricity, but he only resisted paralyzation that happened via poison or something.

Pikachu is oceans level with the Red/Blue Orb. Pretty sure there's a calc somewhere about controlling all the world's oceans.
This Garou knows literally all the martial arts of the verse and created his own that he defines as having "no weaknesses". It's more than enough to put him decently above Pikachu.

Also yeah voting Garou FRA.

Not finding Groudon's scaling chain, it seems he's baseline. What makes Garou have a 4.5x AP advantage.

Who scales to Groundon. They're equals and i don't see a distinct feat from Kyogre on his profile.

Back