• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Tournament: Garou vs Pikachu (Anime)

Also, is there any proof of Garou being capable of adapting to paralisis?

I have see how wanked that ability can get *cough*cough*scp-682*cough*cough

Both Saitama and Garou could keep moving because of strong will or something, heck, higher liftingh strenght lets you do that.

The kind of Lifting Strength Groudon could have because he raised the continents? Not sure if it was with AP, Hax or with Lifting Strength, but he did it.

The real cal howard said:
And again, Pikachu resists that move because it's whirlwind based, and electric types resist that stuff.
That's a NLF. It slices people to pieces and even Royal Ripper resists slicing attacks, so I don't get how Pikachu would not get sliced to pieces from that.

Tony di bugalu said:
Also, is there any proof of Garou being capable of adapting to paralisis?
I have see how wanked that ability can get *cough*cough*scp-682*cough*cough

Both Saitama and Garou could keep moving because of strong will or something, heck, higher liftingh strenght lets you do that.
Garou has ways of not physical attacking him if he doesn't want to like smashing the ground and causing the ground to smash upwards into the opponent (think of it like Stone Edge, but a way greater version of it), come on, I've already said this before! >.<

>Garou in this key is his awakened form which is after he bodied Golden Sperm so he's still gonna adapt and evolve and I'm gonna post all the scans later (too many pictures plus I'm on mobile right now)) to proved he indeed gained speed

Oh look, a Garou that is on his way to become High 6-A and be on par with a somewhat casual/serious saitama bodies a high 6-C, what a big surprise.

Got any proof of him doing it at his very peak? him being able to do that would have come in handy against Saitama.

>Bruh you know those are 2 different things. Garou dodged Chain'n'toaf sickle attack while not aware of the return damage.

He was faster and stronger, he just needed to keep his cool to do all of that, but with him being injured by Saitama and being ********** he was in no state of mind to deal with them.

>First panel. Second panel.

If you read the OPM manga, you would know.

Oh yes, the scene where a 7-A Garou stomped a 7-B Royal ripper, what a great proof of him being able to damage someone stronger than him.

Jokes aside, can you give actual proof of him doing it to a guy who is stronger than him and can amp his ass to become even stronger? Especially when Garou IS AT HIS PEAK and by transforming loses all of that skill.

>Garou has ways of not physical attacking him if he doesn't want to like smashing t

He is a CQC fighter first and foremost, he ain't doing that.

That's a NLF. It slices people to pieces and even Royal Ripper resists slicing attacks, so I don't get how Pikachu would not get sliced to pieces from that.

How is "I resist air so air slashes so air slashes won't kill me? Air Slash is literally a move in Pokémon, alongside Air Cutter.

Not to mention a 7-B was the one murdered by that attack.

Proof that Garou gained speed after transforming into his awakened form:

DCE710C3-884B-48B3-8939-50F805B86245
Keeping up with flash

90321BAF-F1ED-4F1C-B120-0393D9B4A575
A5302223-13DE-4B11-87CC-F97C8001288F
7FD81CF8-9BF1-4189-9043-97C8DEA59E07
Then managed to outspeed him

BA93EA1F-5BB4-4430-B02F-F3361167D823
Then made Flash speed look like a joke

27BEDDC6-0954-45B2-8C98-FD6A69198B40
At first he didn't noticed Saitama's attack

BD695F31-1DB5-4D6F-8BC4-08BA56D09B3F
And agai

69F41F2B-F451-440E-AB6F-285BFC9DB402
Slowly adapting to Saitama's speed

E666DF71-C3BB-4030-BDEC-5C249A88271D
Getting socked again but doesnt stop him from overcoming it

F2E833A0-664E-45BA-9257-6301D62067E9
Rage comes i

F3DDF2DA-9536-41E5-89AB-07F70ECBCC4D
Now he has resolve

59B5A637-030A-4627-B0F4-AFAC7B4B545D
Catched Saitama offguard

6BB51D22-31B3-4755-BAB0-FA88CDCCFB70
Slipped out from Saitama's grasp

8FBA9632-819E-42E5-B109-2CDEC8456DD2
Gained more speed

D5532136-3C5A-41C6-A354-97DE3B24E53D
Check where Saitama is facing

> Oh yes, the scene where a 7-A Garou stomped a 7-B Royal ripper, what a great proof of him being able to damage someone stronger than him.

Well, if you already know then why are you asking me for proof? That was a waste of time. Also, Garou was not 7-A because Overgrown Rover was 7-A and a full powered attack from Garou did no harm to Rover, so no, Garou is not 7-A and was still the same tier with Royal Ripper, even Royal Ripper managing to defeat him in his first fight with him.

Dude just uploaded the whole chapter

(Altough imo this panel, is the best, as it shows everything Garou tried amping/focusing on against Saitama)

Saitama is way too durable and his power is completely held back and we don't know what his true power is. He may even have universe level AP, you never know! xD

So eventually passive speed amp via RE, Abandonment speed amp, High skills, Battle Smarts, Instinctive Reaction and Analytical prediction, I'll be suprised if Groudon and Pikachu manage to land a hit on Garou

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
So eventually passive speed amp via RE, Abandonment speed amp, High skills, Battle Smarts, Instinctive Reaction and Analytical prediction, I'll be suprised if Groudon and Pikachu manage to land a hit on Garou
Yeah, couldn't have worded it any better!!!! >W<

How is he going to be able to dodge AoE that covers thousands of kilometers? dodge multiple lightning bolts that go all over and NOT just aimed at him, dodge earth spikes coming up from the ground hat explode on contact, blasts of fire, molten rocks, earthquakes, electric webs, and MUD!

Oh **** I just realized Groudon knows Psych Up and can use it after Garou amps himself, which would include reactive evolution in regards to speed, strength, defense, accuracy, evasion increases. Groudon is a naturally combative skilled creature being a Pokemon and all, and would likely be aware of this strategy with millions of years of experience.

AquaWaifu said:
How is he going to be able to dodge AoE that covers thousands of kilometers? dodge multiple lightning bolts that go all over and NOT just aimed at him, dodge earth spikes coming up from the ground hat explode on contact, blasts of fire, molten rocks, earthquakes, electric webs, and MUD!
Multiple lightning bolts that go all over? I thought Thunderbolt was only one electric strike though... They can only use one move at a time, you don't see a Gengar using Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb at the same time. And Garou has dodged worse, in the 8 A-Class battle, where 8, YES, 8 OF THEM were firing at Garou at the same time and he could dodge them all and win against them all.

you know what I mean, its one after the other but its so quick using one move and then using another and moves effects dont dissapiate instantly so it may as well be at the same time. also no Pikachu in the anime has very freqeuntly shot out multiplt bolts for ONE attack. like 4 or 5 shoot out from him simultaneously.

the A-Class fight?

dodged worse?

are...are you joking? You're REALLY using that event as an example in favor of Garou, even Awakened Garou being able to dodge the onslaught of a rampaging earth deity(?), and a massively amped highly skilled electric rodent?

You guys know that when you are at Relativistic speed, you can already run around the globe in 1 second. They both are in Relativistic speed due to speed equalized so AoE attack or calamties like lightning storms can be dodged easily by both fighters

I used that event because the speed of everyone there was way more on the similar speed level as the example I chose to show you what would happen if Pikachu and Groudon were to attack Garou. I didn't use him in his awakened form destroying all of the S-Class heroes, because he blitzed them all, even Flashy Flash. Do you see why I used his A-Class win feat now?

Or the fact that Groudon also could potentially follow Pikachu's lead and use it's own Counter Shield. Or start combining attacks, like Volt Tackle + Iron Tail. Or Iron Tail + Electro Ball. Or Quick Attack + Volt Tackle.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Or the fact that Groudon also could potentially follow Pikachu's lead and use it's own Counter Shield. Or start combining attacks, like Volt Tackle + Iron Tail. Or Iron Tail + Electro Ball. Or Quick Attack + Volt Tackle.
That would help Garou, because it would be easier to dodge since it's one attack just with two different moves in one! xD Also, I don't think they use that until the final blow.

What if Groudon starts making Volcanoes show up all over the place? Which is something he can do. Lava heals him so that's gonna be a problem for Garou. Plus Groudon can use Solar Beam while it's sunny and he doesn't need to charge it. Pikachu Can also use Groudon's Powers in this key so he can also start doing all this stuff too.

No I think Pikachu has them THRU being able to SUMMON Groudon. he can't ALSO use Groudon's attack alongside Groudon using them.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Where is the OP? Shouldn't he be here counting all these votes?
Sorry Cinder. Unlike you, I have responsibilities in the real world. But if you care about the vote count that much, volunteer and count em up for me.

Guys, They almost never gonna hit Garou due to Instinctive reaction and Analytical Prediction. There's still the crazy RE and Abandonment.

If you guys arent convince I'm gonna post scans of Garou dodging Danmaku attacks

Back