• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 3-A downgrade Anos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not currently discussing it, but there were many instances where they implied his power. Such as there were a canon statement about infinite strength/power.
And that was all disproven the moment he didn't instantly kill Garou, he was actually getting stronger since he's met his match, proving more that it lies in the infinite potential part rather then already having infinite power.

Dread, you keep saying “until volume 4”, are you aware of a feat later on for this statement that will prove it right or wrong?

because if you’re doing this when you know the rating will come back in a few more volumes, you’re literally wasting everyone’s time and this is the most spiteful lame thing that I’ve seen on this wiki in the last 2 years.

Why it is my burden to prove negative?

Alright, let me demonstrate it for you.

The statement is “no limits' fallacy." This fallacy occurs when someone claims (in our case, Anos was claiming this) that the sword has no limits or boundaries, and can do absolutely anything without exception or limitation.

There are many things that I need to address:
  • All his feats that are demonstrated as far till volume 4 are hax feats and not AP feats
    • So simply saying (there are no anti-feats) does not counter the fact that it has no relevance to begin with)
  • If you interpret the statement literally, it cannot be restricted because doing so would contradict its inherent nature. For instance, if something is considered to be at "tier 0," it must be capable of destroying itself, or else the statement becomes meaningless.
Isn’t “The statement can be taken as Tier 0” positive or am I tripping?

Also, as I said before, NLF depends on our interpretation. If we interpret “destroying infinite structures” without additional context on dimensionality and shit, then we are applying a limit to his statement, Tier 3-A, the actual minimum interpretation because the rest would be (you guessed it) NLF

Isn’t “The statement can be taken as Tier 0” positive or am I tripping?
Are you implying that only high 3-A is infinite and the rest upper ones are not?

I am not really here entertaining with this topic.

Dread, you keep saying “until volume 4”, are you aware of a feat later on for this statement that will prove it right or wrong?

because if you’re doing this when you know the rating will come back in a few more volumes, you’re literally wasting everyone’s time and this is the most spiteful lame thing that I’ve seen on this wiki in the last 2 years.
I think it's mostly just to be correct on using just the 4 volume feat. Like people know that the sword have feat proving this statement later but since as of now it doesn't, it should not count.

I'm sorry but I won't waste my time in a spite thread like this, if WN Anos had the same proof and everything he proved about venuzdonoa was true that IT could destroy all things in creation. LN Anos has the same statement as WN Anos so there is no problem in assuming that venuzdonoa can destroy Militia world which is where it is located right now not counting the "Silver Sea".

Obviously but since it is not translated officially which will go against VSBW standards. We only have raw and machine translated ones, and they will be denied here.

Again, my purpose is to remove the rating till those feats are actual translated officially.

I'm sorry but I won't waste my time in a thread of spite like this, if WN Anos had the same proof and everything he proved about venuzdonoa was true that IT could destroy all things in creation. LN Anos has the same statement as WN Anos so there is no problem in assuming that venuzdonoa can destroy Militia world which is where it is located right now not counting the "Silver Sea".
In matter of fact, we never gave high 3-A for this statement. But I will take it as disagreement and will count it.

I think it's mostly just to be correct on using just the 4 volume feat. Like people know that the sword have feat proving this statement later but since as of now it doesn't, it should not count.
If we “know” the statement to be true, then this thread is a complete waste of staff time.

time that could be going to other other 70 on going threads that need evaluation.

Are you implying that only high 3-A is infinite and the rest upper ones are not?

I am not really here entertaining with this topic.
Dread, for ****'s sake, stop being wilfully obtuse.

High 3-A is the lowest tier possible for destroying infinite objects or structures and we go with that for the statement in question. Anything higher requires proof that we do not have.

As Odin would put it "It's a simple f***ing concept!".

Obviously but since it is not translated officially which will go against VSBW standards. We only have raw and machine translated ones, and they will be denied here.

Again, my purpose is to remove the rating till those feats are actual translated officially.
Waste of time.

absolute waste of time.

you are wilfully wasting staff time arguing for something you don’t believe and know not to be true.

Yeah, there are many feats later that shows it scales to the cosmology so if the cosmology is tier 1 it will get the same rating. but as we don't know what tier cosmology is currently so it can be High 3A

I also think keeping the likely or possibly rating is good as it will be shown in LN when the volumes come.

What in the goddamn **** is this bullshit. Everything with infinite mass is High 3-A, as the glass has still infinite KG due to it having still desnity over an infinite volume.

Are you trying to tell me that destroying an universe with finite size and weight is more impressive than destroying anything with infinite volume?
okay thank you I thought I was missing something with this glass argument lmao

Which is removed later. Dereck, you are sharing the most outdated profile in the history.

You could show the updated WN one which is found in my profile

Bruh... it was not removed, it was upgraded over the years, H3-A became 2-B when the Silver Sea was introduced and then when timelines were proved the 3-A rating and High3-A became L2-C.

Waste of time.

absolute waste of time.

you are wilfully wasting staff time arguing for something you don’t believe and know not to be true.
Hasty, mind showing me any AP feats that are officially translated and being verified as far

No it is not a waste of time, this tier has absolutely no place there, it is exactly why we did not give him low 1-C tiering or 2-A tiering, simply because there are no feats for such.

damn, looks like no one wants to bring up the possibility for it being hax. oh well
Doesn't venuzdonoa have ee? Could make sense why it can "destroy" anything but still pretty sure hax once it gets to an infinite level starts to be rated

“Also, as I said before, NLF depends on our interpretation. If we interpret “destroying infinite structures” without additional context on dimensionality and shit, then we are applying a limit to his statement, Tier 3-A, the actual minimum interpretation because the rest would be (you guessed it) NLF”

You ignored my entire post Dread, then lied about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back