• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 3-A downgrade Anos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the majority has disagreed, I don't mind the thread being closed. I am open-minded and will re-read the current logical sentiments.

My contention is that in the event of imposing a constraint on a declaration, wherein the declaration inherently lacks constraints, exceptions or demarcations by virtue of its infinite nature, categorizing it as tier 0 would not be erroneous, given that all tiers beyond the high 3-A level are similarly infinite and would still fall within the purview of the statement's definition.

But if it is possible, we can close the thread if no one want to give me a concrete response to this.
Your reasons are that it's an NLF, and I'm saying that at the very least it'd still be High 3A
I would not say NLF (I apologize to everyone, I meant NL statement
(there is no fallacy here, so I was using the wrong term or to be precise unbounded statement).
The statement suggests a degree of boundlessness or infinitude in its scope of power.

It is indeed at least high 3-A if all the context behind it suggests in this way, but as far as I am concerned we only rely on this a single statement where all sword feats are hax feats and no AP feats has ever reached near to the level.

Since the majority has disagreed, I don't mind the thread being closed. I am open-minded and will re-read the current logical sentiments.

My contention is that in the event of imposing a constraint on a declaration, wherein the declaration inherently lacks constraints, exceptions or demarcations by virtue of its infinite nature, categorizing it as tier 0 would not be erroneous, given that all tiers beyond the high 3-A level are similarly infinite and would still fall within the purview of the statement's definition.

But if it is possible, we can close the thread if no one want to give me a concrete response to this.
Because we as a site go with the lowest interpretation. The higher the interpretation, the more proof needs to be brought. That's why in this case, given the intention, the quote as written and the usage of (in this case) the weapon, it does seem reasonable to conclude High 3-A levels of power.

Will be closing per OPs request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back