• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 3-A downgrade Anos

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, I see your point. I think we should say “Likely High 3-A” for Venuzdonoa on the profiles until the feats you talked about have been translated.
Disagree. First of all this makes it likely and theres also the big possibility it might be EE so it should be unknown.

Which has never been supported by any feats that the sword has been shown as far in these 4 volumes official translations (LN)
(where most of them are hax-feats)
The idea is, nothing contradicts the statement within the setting, so why take it as false? It has very few showings of AP, but none of which negate the statement

Those few AP feats with the sword are nowhere near the level you are suggesting to give it.

It has EE? Then it should be Unknown.
it wouldn't be listed at all, actually. ee doesn't get listed unless it's tier 2 or above, and it usually gets either "environmental destruction" or "over time". I've only seen case where a character get's "hax" listed with a rating. and they were tier 1. it was Terumi

it wouldn't be listed at all, actually. ee doesn't get listed unless it's tier 2 or above, and it usually gets either "environmental destruction" or "over time". I've only seen case where a character get's "hax" listed with a rating. and they were tier 1. it was Terumi
Seems like the sword doesnt actually have EE. Very weird…

Yeah I think the supporters are trying to wank him again made a mistake
"Venuzdonoa is the destroyer of anything in all of existence. Be it providence, fate, or a miracle, all bows down before it and disappears. No matter how sturdy, how eternal, or how infinite something is, Venuzdonoa can destroy it - even Reason itself[114]. Dimensions and spaces mean nothing to it and reduces all logic to nothing" sounds like existence erasure, yet it isn't listed at all, with the exception of one spell or something. it quite literally sounds like ee and hax, which would not get a rating, unless it meets some criteria that I don't know enough about.

The statement is clearly NLF and can be extended to any structure that is bounded by “infinite”, which can fairly be to 1-A.
Statements can be valid as long as they have feats which are near to the level, as far as it is introduced, nothing was even near high 3-A
High 3A is the lowball though. Stretching it to higher dimensions and whatever is unnecessary, but it explicitly says that it can destroy something even if it's infinite. That is an explicitly High 3A feat

"Venuzdonoa is the destroyer of anything in all of existence. Be it providence, fate, or a miracle, all bows down before it and disappears. No matter how sturdy, how eternal, or how infinite something is, Venuzdonoa can destroy it - even Reason itself[114]. Dimensions and spaces mean nothing to it and reduces all logic to nothing" sounds like existence erasure, yet it isn't listed at all, with the exception of one spell or something. it quite literally sounds like ee and hax, which would not get a rating, unless it meets some criteria that I don't know enough about.
Yeah I am gonna make a CRT about it if this CRT doesnt remove the tier 3

High 3A is the lowball though. Stretching it to higher dimensions and whatever is unnecessary, but it explicitly says that it can destroy something even if it's infinite. That is an explicitly High 3A feat
So you are implying that the tiers above high 3-A are also not infinite?

Even if I don't have much interest in this CRT, I am in favor to keep the H3-A rating- At least it doesn't make sense to me to call it NLF and then remove it

Hence I disagree

I am not even trying to make it lower, I am trying to make it unknown rating.

Why? I have reasons for tiering it as unknown, given the current limited sources we got here.

So, for the people asking why isn't this taken as simply hax: I believe Venuzdonoa, by the description, does include a hax component. However, the description elaborates to suggest an AP component, that being the destruction of something that's infinite. As Planck raised, that does suggest at minimum High 3-A when not contradicted.

Venuzdonoa, I feel, it's one of those nuanced cases like, using a great example I know of, The Green from Swamp Thing. The Green as a realm sees time itself as a lonely tree inside a vast forest. Swamp Thing, as The Green's active avatar, has the job to maintain it. The same way a gardener would care for their flowers. He has the power to affect its totality, to change its laws, to accept other materials as part of the web of life that The Green sustains. This, by the tiering system, qualifies as significantly affecting a 2-A structure.

The same case applies here for the sword. The sword is capable of twisting logic in order to destroy infinity. That's hax that significantly affects at minimum High 3-A.

So gotta disagree with the OP.

So, for the people asking why isn't this taken as simply hax: I believe Venuzdonoa, by the description, does include a hax component. However, the description elaborates to suggest an AP component, that being the destruction of something that's infinite. As Planck raised, that does suggest at minimum High 3-A when not contradicted.

Venuzdonoa, I feel, it's one of those nuanced cases like, using a great example I know of, The Green from Swamp Thing. The Green as a realm sees time itself as a lonely tree inside a vast forest. Swamp Thing, as The Green's active avatar, has the job to maintain it. The same way a gardener would care for their flowers. He has the power to affect its totality, to change its laws, to accept other materials as part of the web of life that The Green sustains. This, by the tiering system, qualifies as significantly affecting a 2-A structure.

The same case applies here for the sword. The sword is capable of twisting logic in order to destroy infinity. That's hax that significantly affects at minimum High 3-A.

So gotta disagree with the OP.
aight bro, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back