• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 3-A downgrade Anos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stabbing anyone? Why is this even relevant.

My point is, you are countering my OP by saying there were no anti-feats with his sword while his sword only demonstrated hax feats?

Where is logic here? I am not saying there is absolutely no AP feats, but this is for later volumes.
The logic here is that if his sword has succeeded in destruction with its cuts, and has not been stopped in its stab or slash by anything, it has no anti-feat to its AP

Also, there were one feat where he stabbed someone, but this is not even AP feat.

So again, are you going to continue in an endless discussion to tell me "there are no anti-feats" while all his feats are "hax feats" till volume 4.

Neither high 3-A, you are proving my point.
How so? If anything, I’ve proved my own point pretty nicely. He states it to be able to destroy anything, including infinite things. In his world, that’s anything, in our system, that’s High 3-A.

Apologies for the accusation, but are you being purposefully obtuse?

He states it to be able to destroy anything, including infinite things. In his world, that’s anything, in our system, that’s High 3-A.
Elaborate why it is high 3-A and not tier 0? Unless you are claiming tier 0 is not infinite?

It's an exemple that the feat of "how infinite it is" doesn't mean high 3-A. An infinite sized glass with 1mm of tickness is not high 3-A yet it still infinite in size.
What in the goddamn **** is this bullshit. Everything with infinite mass is High 3-A, as the glass has still infinite KG due to it having still desnity over an infinite volume.

Are you trying to tell me that destroying an universe with finite size and weight is more impressive than destroying anything with infinite volume?

where the hell did tier 0 come from?????
The statement pretty much is no limits, you can argue for tier 0 since those structures are also infinite.

So not sure why we need to limit it to high 3-A if the statement itself leaves no limitations, boundaries or exceptions.

Elaborate why it is high 3-A and not tier 0? Unless you are claiming tier 0 is not infinite?
The burden of proof is on you, but I’ll humor you.
It’s not tier 0, because there have been no statements that substantiate tier 0! Layers, if any, do not have R>F Transcendence. Higher dimensions are not described either. You’ve committed a hasty generalization by sweeping all infinities together into one idea. Fun fact, that’s not how it works. Infinity is a type of model we use to describe something, and obviously varies case to case, verse to verse.

What in the goddamn **** is this bullshit. Everything with infinite mass is High 3-A, as the glass has still infinite KG due to it having still desnity over an infinite volume.

Are you trying to tell me that destroying an universe with finite size and weight is more impressive than destroying anything with infinite volume?
Your thing is bullshit, the resistance of a some thing doesn't change with it's length but with it's tickness. If it's have infinite length but the same tickness (1mm) then it shouldn't need that more force to break through. Like it's not harder to cut a paper that have 10km length than 1m if they have the same tickness

Your thing is bullshit, the resistance of a some thing doesn't change with it's length but with it's tickness. If it's have infinite length but the same tickness (1mm) then it shouldn't need that more force to break through.
Alright, a 3-A can destroy some of the glass you're talking about, but it'll never be able to cover a significant part of it as it's still a finite amount of power, which can't cover all of its volume.

Why it is my burden to prove negative?

Alright, let me demonstrate it for you.

The statement is “no limits' fallacy." This fallacy occurs when someone claims (in our case, Anos was claiming this) that the sword has no limits or boundaries, and can do absolutely anything without exception or limitation.

There are many things that I need to address:
  • All his feats that are demonstrated as far till volume 4 are hax feats and not AP feats
    • So simply saying (there are no anti-feats) does not counter the fact that it has no relevance to begin with)
  • If you interpret the statement literally, it cannot be restricted because doing so would contradict its inherent nature. For instance, if something is considered to be at "tier 0," it must be capable of destroying itself, or else the statement becomes meaningless.

Dread, there's no way wiki will give Tier 0 to characters with only infinite power statements….
You are not countering my point that taking the statement literal will require giving no limitations.

Dread, there's no way wiki will give Tier 0 to characters with only infinite power or statements….
Dread is not saying that. She means "I can try to scale this to Tier 0 but it wont be accepted so H3-A should not be accepted too" I think.

The statement pretty much is no limits, you can argue for tier 0 since those structures are also infinite.

So not sure why we need to limit it to high 3-A if the statement itself leaves no limitations, boundaries or exceptions.
We limit it to High 3-A because nothing suggest that it's beyond High 3-A without any additional context.....

The minimum rating of destroying infinite structures (which is the most quantifiable aspect of his statement of destroying anything), especially with respect to 3-dimensional beings, is High 3-A.

That's it. Trying to make it sound silly by conflating it to Tier 0 is the most disingenuous argument possible.

We limit it to High 3-A because nothing suggest that it's beyond High 3-A without any additional context.....
But the statement itself excludes limitations. It's pretty much your burden to prove why he can't destroy low 1-C structures if they are already infinite.

You are already proving my point. It is pretty much no limits statement.

Destroying such a structure is very much High 3-A, tf are you talking about?
How? If i make a hole in a infinite sized paper than have the same tickness that the one of a random book, i'm high 3-A?

Not all structure need a force to be applicated in the entierty of their size to be damaged.

that uhhhh.... probably wouldn't be tier 0 either.....

But the statement itself excludes limitations. It's pretty much your burden to prove why he can't destroy low 1-C structures if they are already infinite.

You are already proving my point. It is pretty much no limits statement.
Infinite statements are considered High 3-A by default unless it was specifically proven it's tier 1

How? If i make a hole in a infinite sized paper than have the same tickness that the one of a random book, i'm high 3-A?

Not all structure need a force to be applicated in the entierty of their size to be damaged.
No cause you haven't destroyed the entire structure. That's the point. Not "damaging" X but destroying it completely.

As for the rest of this thread, I've said my part. If going by the most minimal intepretation of destroying infinite objects is somehow NLF then go off queen. You're welcome to ask other staff.

That's it. Trying to make it sound silly by conflating it to Tier 0 is the most disingenuous argument possible.
It is nowhere disingenuous as the statement itself gives those possible interpretations with excluding that absolutely there are no limits to it.
Infinite statements are considered High 3-A by default unless it was specifically proven it's tier 1
No, otherwise Saitama would have high 3-A long ago.

It depends on the action and functionality and feats that have been demonstrated. Not "any infinite power" will get high 3-A.

Statements regarding infinite power, infinite strength, or unlimited quantities do not automatically indicate an ability to produce an infinite amount of energy at once. For example, a power source that never depletes could have an infinite quantity of energy, but can't necessarily be wielded with infinite magnitude (not all at once). Statements involving "infinite power/strength" must be clearly indicative of magnitude to qualify for tiering, in order to avoid inflated ratings or inconsistencies in a story. Further, the hyperbolic nature of the phrase must be taken into consideration, where characters are prone to describing someone's power as infinite in a context where it is so great as to be insurmountable from their perspective, but not truly infinite in a manner relevant to their tier. If proven, however, statements of infinite strength would qualify for '''High 3-A''' or higher if evidence regarding a higher degree of infinity above baseline is established.

As for the rest of this thread, I've said my part. If going by the most minimal intepretation of destroying infinite objects is somehow NLF then go off queen. You're welcome to ask other staff.
Mind pinging them? I require some extra staff evaluations. I will add your vote.

if I say "the one thing I'm the best at is working hard" that doesn't mean I'm the hardest working, that means that my best strength is working hard.
If it had said normally way I wouldn't have shared but the real reason I said this is because Anos said it when they are talking about omnipotent or almighty (Also we know from v4 Anos was even stronger than the order of destruction) which says that when Anos said the infinite statement he would have all the knowledge of it and then also he said it.

He also said that he is best at destruction which implies that in terms of destruction he is even beyond omnipotent/almighty.

Saitama has infinite potential not infinite power
Not currently discussing it, but there were many instances where they implied his power. Such as there were a canon statement about infinite strength/power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back