• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here we go again: 1-A Ichiban downgrade, the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it looks like DontalkDT's "in between" suggestion may be what we'll go with.

I don't really think it would be the same here. Like the Afterlife is Akuto and vice-versa.

If Akuto was already as strong as a fully expanded Afterlife, needing infinite time because he had to do all stories one by one wouldn't even exist.

Also the whole narration wasn't treating it as something he always could do. Like how it's a mistake forcing Afterlife to expand, needs way too much time, etc...
As said, I think the infinite time thing is because Akuto was observing the worlds he created, not because he couldn't do it otherwise.

Akuto being the afterlife is kinda a good point for the fact that he should already be that powerful. Like, someone that has the power to turn themself into a giant. While they might not always be a giant, the power to achieve that is already there.

And I feel like the narration treats it as something he could do. Like, he just casually decides to do it once he is told that he should theoretically be able to. It sounds very weird to say that Akuto can make himself powerful by creating more stuff for himself to control. As said, it's like saying that a multiverse level reality warper can only be multiverse level while a multiverse is present, because they otherwise can't reality warp a whole multiverse.

Anyways, aside from this issue we have basically revised stats for everyone? Or am I forgetting someone whichs new placing would still be unclear?

Anyways, aside from this issue we have basically revised stats for everyone? Or am I forgetting someone whichs new placing would still be unclear?
The basic Extra-universal Gods that are on the stories Akuto created, ig. Because the Afterlife defines Akuto himself, and that defines TLOI, so the EuG are the leftover to touch.

The basic Extra-universal Gods that are on the stories Akuto created, ig. Because the Afterlife defines Akuto himself, and that defines TLOI, so the EuG are the leftover to touch.
I guess if the afterlife if 1 level above the real world (cause Akuto supposedly has escaped 1 system already), then they would be Low 1-C. Otherwise Low 2-C.

I guess if the afterlife if 1 level above the real world (cause Akuto supposedly has escaped 1 system already), then they would be Low 1-C.
I'm actually confused, why the Afterlife being 1 level above the real world, which would make it 5-D Low 1-C, means they would be Low 1-C, despite them not scaling to the Afterlife since they're below Akuto?

I think it would be because of Brave saying that they were the same pre-extension.

Tho regardless Low 2-C could work, since they scale above Formless Power anyway (at least for the archetypes).

I am mostly fine with what the three of you reach as an agreement, but it might be best to wait for @Matthew_Schroeder to come back tomorrow to give input.

I'm actually confused, why the Afterlife being 1 level above the real world, which would make it 5-D Low 1-C, means they would be Low 1-C, despite them not scaling to the Afterlife since they're below Akuto?
They would still be on the same level of existence as Akuto, i.e. the real world would be fiction to them, no? Or should they be taken to be fictional to afterlife beings in general?

Maybe a possibly could work for them too?
Like Low 2-C, possibly Low 1-C.

I think we agree for everything (the "possibly" in each case basically) except the Extra-Universal Gods tier. I proposed it to also be a sort of in-between too, but no answer yet.

Okay. I suppose that we will have to wait then.

They would still be on the same level of existence as Akuto,
The Archetypical God Universes are in the same level of existance as Akuto, not the regular Extra-universal Gods.
i.e. the real world would be fiction to them, no?
If by "the real world" you mean the world Akuto came from, then technically no, since we don't know how they would relate to that; they have their own stories, after all, so we have nothing comparing them to the original story. Now, you can say all stories are the same, but that's a different matter to debate.

What are the layers decided so far, for afterlife, tloi and void body akuto?
Low 1-C (second hierarchical layer), possibly 1-A (encompassing his own hierarchy because of infinite universes)

1-A (above the infinite hierarchy), possibly High 1-A (2x above hierarchies)

So, I finally came around to updating the Tier 1 pages of the verse with the changes that (I believe) were agreed on.
For the extra-universal gods non-archetype key, I have for the time being set it to unknown. Honestly, it might be the best ranking for them seeing how few we really know about them.

Okay. Thank you very much for helping out.

What changes were applied, more specifically?

So, I finally came around to updating the Tier 1 pages of the verse with the changes that (I believe) were agreed on.
For the extra-universal gods non-archetype key, I have for the time being set it to unknown. Honestly, it might be the best ranking for them seeing how few we really know about them.
Do you mind if I change the justification a bit? Just the way the sentence is said.

Good point. We may need to copy the blog contents to a regular explanations page, and then modify them.

@Ionliosite

Would you be willing to help us out please?

Post it here. If I don't mind I will copy it onto the pages.
Akuto: Low Complex Multiverse level (Sees "stories" as fiction and creates them, including such similar to the Multiverse in which Act 1 to 12 happens), likely Outerverse level (All possible stories Akuto was supposed to create should include the infinite story hierarchies indicated to exist in the verse) ---------------------------> Low Complex Multiverse level (Ascended to the "next system", which is a layer above the normal world, where even the multiverse of stories he created are mere fiction.), likely Outerverse level (Since Akuto was supposed to create every possible stories, some should include an infinite hierarchy, to reproduce the one already present)

Gods: Unknown (Able to create stories, structures that contain an infinite retreat of dreams within dreams within dreams) -------------> (Able to create stories, which are at least universal in scale. However their exact nature is left unclear)

TLOI: Outerverse level, likely High Outerverse level
(The Journal stated that the Law of Identity was the only "real" thing in existence, with the totality of fiction being her mere creation, and later created the Anti-Universe after Keena perfomed the Contract of the One with Akuto Sai, leading him to being a Void Body taken into her. Stated to be able to exist infinite reality-fiction levels above everyone else despite the existence of such structure being unknown at the time)

Akuto: Low Complex Multiverse level (Sees "stories" as fiction and creates them, including such similar to the Multiverse in which Act 1 to 12 happens), likely Outerverse level (All possible stories Akuto was supposed to create should include the infinite story hierarchies indicated to exist in the verse) ---------------------------> Low Complex Multiverse level (Ascended to the "next system", which is a layer above the normal world, where even the multiverse of stories he created are mere fiction.), likely Outerverse level (Since Akuto was supposed to create every possible stories, some should include an infinite hierarchy, to reproduce the one already present)

Gods: Unknown (Able to create stories, structures that contain an infinite retreat of dreams within dreams within dreams) -------------> (Able to create stories, which are at least universal in scale. However their exact nature is left unclear)

TLOI: Outerverse level, likely High Outerverse level
(The Journal stated that the Law of Identity was the only "real" thing in existence, with the totality of fiction being her mere creation, and later created the Anti-Universe after Keena perfomed the Contract of the One with Akuto Sai, leading him to being a Void Body taken into her. Stated to be able to exist infinite reality-fiction levels above everyone else despite the existence of such structure being unknown at the time)
Seems ok. I will add it in a bit.

Thank you for helping out. What is left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back