• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - Plot Manipulation for Hiroshi Miwa

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedZoneee

She/Her
—• Introduction

Name : Hiroshi Miwa a.k.a brave (NLOI)

Origin : Demon King No DaiMaou

—• Explanation

Hiroshi miwa in his profile does not have plot manipulation (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hiroshi_Miwa). In my opinion, plot manipulation should be included in his profile. I will summarise the discussion on plot manipulation in point by point.

-Point 1.

Akuto decides to consult with hiroshi miwa, at the end of the chapter it is seen that hiroshi miwa asks to be the main character in a story, with his own control.(https://gyazo.com/b770dc7240343d5f2b51ce6bceffe2d1), hiroshi's task there is to restart life with past memories still intact and hiroshi will write a story to eliminate the story. That's where he ends the story (https://gyazo.com/4b603cd47cba3886c98581dabc18363e).

This story was made to reject the story, that's clearly resistance.()

-Point 2

Scalling through him being NLOI. Because, tloi has plot manipulation in his profile on vsb. And hiroshi should also have the same thing because he is an NLOI who has the same task.

-Point 3

Please note that the empty universe is a remnant of the ritual of forming an empty body, where from the ritual it shrinks the entire universe and leaves only a void, and is called the void as the new empty universe. It is said to be New because there was already an empty universe, namely the power of the extra universal god, and this is different from hiroshi's empty universe. The ritual produces a void body and shrinks the universe to the akuto body. The story has ceased to exist, as we know that the story has ended reaching the ending, the anti universe is the ending of the story that has run so far. Then, the empty universe which is the remnant, there is no more story there (from tloi or akuto), in the realm of empty hiroshi is left there, in the sense that it is not saved.

In the empty universe, Hiroshi miwa becomes a new law of identity (NLOI), his job as NLOI is to repeat the previous story in another universe where hiroshi miwa. This is supported by the statements in the proof ln and claimed author.

[https://gyazo.com/2d3dfaf4c7fdfa2bf6b55b78fe090bbe]

Reference: Obtained from proof ln chapter 6 vol 13 and hatena mizuki blog.

Conclusion: Hiroshi gets 3 ways to have plot manipulation. Starting from points 1, 2 and 3. This is based on my views, so your opinions will be very useful here.

The image of Hiroshi becoming a nloi, abandoned by his friends in the empty universe.

I apologise if there are some strange words, because I used translate.Thank You

—VOTE COUNT

Agree: @AKUTO123 @StorytellingDemonKing @Grand_Astartes @Antvasima

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I'm assuming you want to add Plot Manipulation to his New Law of Identity Key? If yes, then sure I agree. In fact, I think we should just list all of TLOI's abilities (Minus what concerns Void Body) on his profile. Especially since he starts everything from scratch with no concepts being left behind - even 'pain'.

Though, I think including Plot Manipulation to his "Afterlife" key and "Fused with Boichiro" is a bit more debatable. I could see it considering he is of high importance in the story so he should be able to do what Extra-Universal Gods can.
Just letting you know that regular users can't ping others. Only staff can.

Will ask DT what he thinks about this too.

I'm assuming you want to add Plot Manipulation to his New Law of Identity Key? If yes, then sure I agree. In fact, I think we should just list all of TLOI's abilities (Minus what concerns Void Body) on his profile. Especially since he starts everything from scratch with no concepts being left behind - even 'pain'.

Though, I think including Plot Manipulation to his "Afterlife" key and "Fused with Boichiro" is a bit more debatable. I could see it considering he is of high importance in the story so he should be able to do what Extra-Universal Gods can.
Yeah, it's true that all abilities related to identity law should be in hiroshi aka nloi's profile.

Perhaps, for the key "Fused with Boichiro" there should be no need. However, for the key "afterlife", I feel that plot manipulation is appropriate for Hiroshi. Given that in chapter 5, Hiroshi becomes the author, creating a story that is resistance (rejecting the story).

ust letting you know that regular users can't ping others. Only staff can.

Will ask DT what he thinks about this too.

Thank you for sharing the information

Perhaps, for the key "Fused with Boichiro" there should be no need. However, for the key "afterlife", I feel that plot manipulation is appropriate for Hiroshi. Given that in chapter 5, Hiroshi becomes the author, creating a story that is resistance (rejecting the story).
"The Afterlife" key and "Fused with Boichiro" scales to the same level, so if "The Afterlife" key receives Plot Manipulation, so would "Fused with Boichiro". Only difference between them is their knowledge, since "Fused with Boichiro" Hiroshi has all of Boichiro's knowledge.

Basically I'm suggesting to add Plot Manipulation to "The Afterlife" key with "Fused with Boichiro" having "All previous abilities" wrote which by default would include Plot Manipulation.

"The Afterlife" key and "Fused with Boichiro" scales to the same level, so if "The Afterlife" key receives Plot Manipulation, so would "Fused with Boichiro". Only difference between them is their knowledge, since "Fused with Boichiro" Hiroshi has all of Boichiro's knowledge.

Basically I'm suggesting to add Plot Manipulation to "The Afterlife" key with "Fused with Boichiro" having "All previous abilities" wrote which by default would include Plot Manipulation.
I misunderstood the meaning of your argument, perhaps the translation was not correct, I apologise that.

It's fine.

Though, I just want to ask 1 thing. When you said:

Do you plan to give Hiroshi Plot Manipulation only or is Resistance to Plot Manipulation also included?
Neutral. Given the narrative explaining that the story Hiroshi wrote was to end the story, which was given to remove the influence of additional universe gods.

However, there are other options to add resistance to plot manipulation, based on Hiroshi being stated to be outside of Akuto's story. Then, they are the concepts of incarnation in the narrative.

Neutral. Given the narrative explaining that the story Hiroshi wrote was to end the story, which was given to remove the influence of additional universe gods.

However, there are other options to add resistance to plot manipulation, based on Hiroshi being stated to be outside of Akuto's story. Then, they are the concepts of incarnation in the narrative.
Alright then.

Well, I agree with adding Plot Manipulation for Hiroshi. Already gave thoughts on how it should be handled, so yeah.

Okay, so I guess I will put in my thoughts.

First, for the sake of simplicity I suggest merging his Act 13 keys of "Within the Afterlife" and "Fused with Boichiro" since there generally isn't a point in keeping them separate. He already has 6 keys, so knocking it down to 5 isn't that big of a deal. Especially since the actual AP doesn't change. So, just keeping the previously mentioned keys as a single one: "Within the Afterlife", should suffice.

Next, as for formatting, for now I suggest:

Plot Manipulation (Is of greater importance and ability than The Extra-universal Gods as the deuteragonist of the series and considered a 'God' in a similar way Akuto Sai is. Hiroshi Miwa became the protagonist of his own story and wrote the story to eliminate stories after consulting Akuto Sai)

Thoughts?

First, for the sake of simplicity I suggest merging his Act 13 keys of "Within the Afterlife" and "Fused with Boichiro" since there generally isn't a point in keeping them separate. He already has 6 keys, so knocking it down to 5 isn't that big of a deal. Especially since the actual AP doesn't change. So, just keeping the previously mentioned keys as a single one: "Within the Afterlife", should suffice.

Plot Manipulation (Is of greater importance and ability than The Extra-universal Gods as the deuteragonist of the series and considered a 'God' in a similar way Akuto Sai is. Hiroshi Miwa became the protagonist of his own story and wrote the story to eliminate stories after consulting Akuto Sai)

Thoughts?
That's great, maybe you can help change it, as I have no knowledge of such things

@RedZoneee Alright, since you're fine with it then it can be applied.

@Antvasima Could you please unlock Hiroshi's page?

Thoughts?
That is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back