• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here we go again: 1-A Ichiban downgrade, the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also said how the extra-universal gods are concepts in the story... which can't really be the case if they were no more than a single universe.
Wasn't that more because the outer gods' Influence on the stories? If they were below Akuto then it wouldn't make sense for him to go in the void universe at the end which was literally one of the Outer Gods.

Care to elaborate why? And universe? You're talking about the solar system quotes?
the virtual alternate dimension is also called the virtual alternate universe . if the translation I'm reading is correct, it should be like this. something called the universe and said to be 4D will naturally also be low 2c

Eh, no that really misrepresents the argument. It's not "infinite universes means it definitely made one where they are above the dream hierarchy" it's "creating every possible story also includes creating the story with an infinite hierarchy which is explicitly mentioned as possible in the novel".
If you don't agree that's fine, but please repeat my arguments properly if people ask about them.
Mb for misexplaining. The other Ichiban thread is a waste of time so colossal I ended up replying with the annoyance I had for it.
What I wanted to say is that it's no different from an infinite MWI Multiverse, which is based on the realisation of every possible scenario. Or really any verse using this idea of infinite possibilities.

Only difference is that it is manual and not truly infinite (it's litteraly explained to be an overtime, one by one thing). Plus the arguments brought up by the others.

Didn't Akuto story creation stopped at like 100K tho?:
Hundreds of thousands of stories were tested, and all of them discarded.
That was where Akuto gave up making stories. It had all started to seem pointless. The stories were all developing, but everything he made felt so... stupid. The only thing he seemed to want was a world where he could feel peace and comfort forever.
And over that he needed thousand of years to do it:
It had taken thousands of years to reach this point,

There is no need to continue an already finished revision any longer. The changes were accepted, applied to the profiles, and even the cosmology page of the verse was prepared according to the changes. so this thread no longer needs to be closed and further derailed and extended. It would be more correct to continue the discussion there by opening a general discussion thread called "Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou General Discussion Thread".
It's actually still being discussed since one of the main person to agree (Ion) changed his mind after seeing the evidences + the compromise (which was just people not wanting to debate much) being abandonned for the most accurate rating is technically far better.

It's actually still being discussed since one of the main person to agree (Ion) changed his mind after seeing the evidences + the compromise (which was just people not wanting to debate much) being abandonned for the most accurate rating is technically far better.
lon hasn't visited the wiki for almost a month and the changes have already been accepted and approved, so this thread is now over. In the comments where lon changed his mind, he does not add new anything to the thread and does not respond properly to DT's comments, other than saying that they are baseless.
(for now)
and you will already prepare another ichiban downgrade revision in the future, so I don't think this thread should continue anymore.

Of course, the thread is yours and if you want to continue the thread of your thread, we can't do anything. I just expressed my opinion that it would be better to shut it down and continue under a general discussion thread.

Last edited:
Personally, I'm in favor of this being closed now. From my side we have taken care of what had to be taken care of and I really need a break from debating this verse for a while...

Okay. My apologies about that then. I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back