• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Head captain faces the biggest Quincy

All Yamaji has to do is crush Gerard with his haxes. Even if he can't kill Gerard, will end with superiority

Also, does Gerard have an answer to the seals?

It is currently accepted that mid-godly is capable of regenerating from all EE that exist in Bleach.

Also, something that crossed my mind rn:

Aizen and Yhwach are 2 out of the 3 crazy insane geniuses of the Bleachverse (and out of those 3*, I dare saying they're on the peak) and not hard to say that they're some of the most insanely powerful guys.

Aizen had to create a plan to tire Yamamoto that almost failed. Also
Aizen claims his powers were superior to anyone's in Soul Society[93], which the databooks support[94], and while this might not be literally true, as Aizen concedes inferiority to Yamamoto, it still indicates he is among the strongest people alive. Aizen also states he only was wary of Yamamoto and Zaraki's potential[95]
is on his profile.

Yhwach had to use one of the sternritters that we claim to be very busted to TIRE the old man out so that they wouldn't battle, which is implied that it is not impossible (tho also not close to likely) that Base Yhwach loses this like he did some hundreds* of years ago...

So we can say with rather ease that Yamamoto and Gerard are not on the same league, which, to my support, is said on both profiles:
Yhwach states that only he can handle the power of Zanka no Tachi[192], implying Yhwach is on the level of Yamamoto's Bankai, this would mean Yhwach is stronger than the rest of his Stern Ritter.
This justifies a Moon Level for Base Yhwach, while
At least Moon level (Was stated by Tōshirō Hitsugaya that his former form didn't even hold a candle to this one[22])
That's his level on the form we're using. comparable to "adult" Hitsugaya. Can we agree Yamaji would smack Hitsugaya? If not, what about the Zanka No Tachi ratings?
Small Planet level with Higashi: Kyokujitsujin [...] higher with Kita: Tenchi Kaijin (Yamamoto kills Royd[41])
Oh yeah, Royd, what about him?
Small Planet level with Blut Arterie (Blut provides a Bankai level increase[9], which is 5x, and Blut Arterie amplifies attack power[10][Statistics Values 2])
A level Gerard never gets..hmmm...

Yeah, not on the same league, guys.

Also, something that crossed my mind rn:

Aizen and Yhwach are 2 out of the 3 crazy insane geniuses of the Bleachverse (and out of those 3*, I dare saying they're on the peak) and not hard to say that they're some of the most insanely powerful guys.

Aizen had to create a plan to tire Yamamoto that almost failed. Also

is on his profile.

Yhwach had to use one of the sternritters that we claim to be very busted to TIRE the old man out so that they wouldn't battle, which is implied that it is not impossible (tho also not close to likely) that Base Yhwach loses this like he did some hundreds* of years ago...

So we can say with rather ease that Yamamoto and Gerard are not on the same league, which, to my support, is said on both profiles:

This justifies a Moon Level for Base Yhwach, while

That's his level on the form we're using. comparable to "adult" Hitsugaya. Can we agree Yamaji would smack Hitsugaya? If not, what about the Zanka No Tachi ratings?

Oh yeah, Royd, what about him?

A level Gerard never gets..hmmm...

Yeah, not on the same league, guys.
It's worth pointing out that Cour 4 will give Vollständig/fully evolved Gerard a shot at getting to that level tho,which is why i said it's too early to make this thread.

It's worth pointing out that Cour 4 will give Vollständig/fully evolved Gerard a shot at getting to that level tho,which is why i said it's too early to make this thread.
We already have manga scaling, why would it change so badly with the anime release?
I'm not too much into Bleach here on the forum, so tell me: this happened before?

We already have manga scaling, why would it change so badly with the anime release?
I'm not too much into Bleach here on the forum, so tell me: this happened before?
Yes, Squad Zero changed the scaling for all god tiers, and more Sternritters using Sklaverei upgraded most of the Quincy as a whole. By the way, the fight between Uryu and Senju in the next cour might elevate all the Schutzstaffel to 4-A. It's not too likely, but it is still possible. If we get confirmation that Gerard's transformations stack 5x each time, then with the values on his current profile multiplied by 5 at least 2 times, he would fodderize Yamamoto. So, we should wait for the next cour.

Not too long ago, we had tier 4-C God tiers.

Yes, Squad Zero changed the scaling for all god tiers, and more Sternritters using Sklaverei upgraded most of the Quincy as a whole. By the way, the fight between Uryu and Senju in the next cour might elevate all the Schutzstaffel to 4-A. It's not too likely, but it is still possible. If we get confirmation that Gerard's transformations stack 5x each time, then with the values on his current profile multiplied by 5 at least 2 times, he would fodderize Yamamoto. So, we should wait for the next cour.

Not too long ago, we had tier 4-C God tiers.
Yeah, doesn't sound the most usual to me but if we agreed to do thing that way, then let's wait

There's the new eyepatchless Kenpachi scaling which might lead to some funny stuff (tho tbh that upgrade has led to so much goonery so im kinda not that happy with it.)

That Mid-Godly justification blog does seem to have some minor problems. Firstly it uses anime only scans, and secondly it includes Ichibei in the statement where they couldn't kill Aizen, even though Ichibei wasn't helping them or interacting with them in any way during that time.

The fact that Aizen apparently can't be killed with Haien or Yamamoto's flames does still sound like Mid-Godly to me given the nature of soul hax in Bleach, but Ichibei being included there seems like a bit of a leap to me.

Also, wouldn't regenerating from Ichibei erasing the concept of his existence in the flow of souls arguably be High-Godly?

As far as I know, Yhwach already had High Godly Regen in the past. Maybe it will be added again in the future
I suppose Yhwach did recreate the concept of his being Yhwach.

Anyway, in regards to this thread, Yamamoto's existence erasure would come attached to soul hax, making it arguably fatal to anything shy of mid-godly, but there is of course another factor, that being resisting having the soul erased via resistance to that soul hax.

I suppose Yhwach did recreate the concept of his being Yhwach.

Anyway, in regards to this thread, Yamamoto's existence erasure would come attached to soul hax, making it arguably fatal to anything shy of mid-godly, but there is of course another factor, that being resisting having the soul erased via resistance to that soul hax.
Who should I register your vote against?

Who should I register your vote against?
Yamamoto was a match for approximately 1 3rd of base Yhwach's power, so we'd need to know how Gerard compares to that. I'd figure within Bleach, even if it's erasure vs defence and regen, whichever one has the superior spiritual power will be the one who wins that exchange. Gerard and the rest of Yhwach's guard being so vague is part of why it's hard to be sure how Kenpachi, Byakuya and Toshiro compare to Squad Zero.

I'll post my thoughts here,in general this Match should only be done all the way post cour 4 after all the revisions for the scaling are done.

Remember that the end of the manga was cut dramatically short, so we're probably going to see a lot more of Gerard and the rest of Yhwach's guard in the final part of the anime.

Remember that the end of the manga was cut dramatically short, so we're probably going to see a lot more of Gerard and the rest of Yhwach's guard in the final part of the anime.
Im expecting the one's who will get a lot more content are Askin/Gerard/Jugram/Yhwach since after Lille went down Kubo suddendly shifted the fight formula we had before.

Back