• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The third time is a charm, God vs God, Acacia vs Yhwach

Yhwach fra

Also I might add that I don't think Acacia eating him will stop his ress. Since it's dependant on him changing the future to where he's still alive, not just coming back to life.

Hst master said:
Yhwach fra
Also I might add that I don't think Acacia eating him will stop his ress. Since it's dependant on him changing the future to where he's still alive, not just coming back to life.
^would eating prevent his death from being completely rewritten into a future where he survived

No. Eating also causes Acacia to get infected by the Compulsory which means Yhwach takes over. This also requires them to actually touch Yhwach who is intangible three times over

i have one question can yhwach let yhwach gain power that need to have equipment. i mean look at magic in order to use magic yhwach need to have mana which yhwach don't have or the man of the beginning in gaim where their power come from the golden den fruit so in order to copy his power yhwach need to have the golden fruit

Kamenriderblaze said:
i have one question can yhwach let yhwach gain power that need to have equipment. i mean look at magic in order to use magic yhwach need to have mana which yhwach don't have or the man of the beginning in gaim where their power come from the golden den fruit so in order to copy his power yhwach need to have the golden fruit
What.

What.

i mean what if his oponent power requier equipment can yhwach copy that power? like kamen rider gaim godlike power that require the golden fruit to use it and magic from fairy tail and chakra from naruto can yhwach copy those ability

Kamenriderblaze said:
i mean what if his oponent power requier equipment can yhwach copy that power? like kamen rider gaim godlike power that require the golden fruit to use it and magic from fairy tail and chakra from naruto can yhwach copy those ability
at the very worst , he could "copy" them by absorbing the original user and gaining everything they had.

or he could imagine himself having those powers via The Visionnary and copy them this way

or he could get them by nerves hijack via The Compulsory

or he could literally become his opponents with The Yourself , gaining appearance , memory , knowledge , powers and equipements

so yeah , Yhwach have multiple ways of gaining powers that works via equipement or a specific supernatural "fuel" that differ from his own .

What. i mean what if his oponent power requier equipment can yhwach copy that power? like kamen rider gaim godlike power that require the golden fruit to use it and magic from fairy tail and chakra from naruto can yhwach copy those ability
at the very worst , he could "copy" them by absorbing the original user and gaining everything they had.

or he could imagine himself having those powers via The Visionnary and copy them this way

or he could get them by nerves hijack via The Compulsory

or he could literally become his opponents with The Yourself , gaining appearance , memory , knowledge , powers and equipements

so yeah , Yhwach have multiple ways of gaining powers that works via equipement or a specific supernatural "fuel" that differ from his own .

but does it have a limit because i doubt he can copy the living tribinual beside if he can become his oponent does he have their equipment because the are those who have their power through equipment like kamen rider cronus in kamen rider who have the power through his belt

he can have equipement via The Yourself or by stealing it in the future via The Almighty .

and yes it does have limits , 3D limits i would suppose .

Naeblis495 said:
he can have equipement via The Yourself or by stealing it in the future via The Almighty .

i don't remember any thing about stealing equipment from the almighty but the stealing power form the original user i think almighty steal the power they gain through birth or traning or some thing and not the power through equipment and the yourself can you give me the examble of copy power cause the power i am talking about is the power form the euipment not from the body the yourself minic the power and technic of the enemy not the belt think it like this the true power is the belt but your body don't have that power so i don't remember anything about stealing equipment so i think the yourself don't have the ability to copy a belt a more understanding thing is that can the yourself copy power of a robot

This. I was very busy with work so i wasnt online for a very long time so i couldt add Jimboydejuan12 vote that was on 12:32, March 5, 2019

Kamenriderblaze said:
Naeblis495 said:

i don't remember any thing about stealing equipment from the almighty but the stealing power form the original user i think almighty steal the power they gain through birth or traning or some thing and not the power through equipment and the yourself can you give me the examble of copy power cause the power i am talking about is the power form the euipment not from the body the yourself minic the power and technic of the enemy not the belt
think it like this the true power is the belt but your body don't have that power so i don't remember anything about stealing equipment so i think the yourself don't have the ability to copy a belt a more understanding thing is that can the yourself copy power of a robot
The Yourself copy everything about the person , including it's current equipement:

https://www.***********.net/bleach/503/4

https://www.***********.net/bleach/503/5

we see that one of the user of The Yourself copied kenpatchi's sword wich is his equipement

and when when i say that The Almighty will steal it , i mean litterally steal it from a point in the future , just like he can instantly take a piece of ichigo's sword through the future :

https://www.***********.net/bleach/678/6

https://www.***********.net/bleach/678/7

https://www.***********.net/bleach/678/9

if ywach want kamen rider's belt ( for whatever reason) , he can get it easily with those two powers without kamen being able to do anything about it .

i don't remember any thing about stealing equipment from the almighty but the stealing power form the original user i think almighty steal the power they gain through birth or traning or some thing and not the power through equipment and the yourself can you give me the examble of copy power cause the power i am talking about is the power form the euipment not from the body the yourself minic the power and technic of the enemy not the belt
think it like this the true power is the belt but your body don't have that power so i don't remember anything about stealing equipment so i think the yourself don't have the ability to copy a belt a more understanding thing is that can the yourself copy power of a robot

The Yourself copy everything about the person , including it's current equipement:

https://www.***********.net/bleach/503/4

https://www.***********.net/bleach/503/5

we see that one of the user of The Yourself copied kenpatchi's sword wich is his equipement

and when when i say that The Almighty will steal it , i mean litterally steal it from a point in the future , just like he can instantly take a piece of ichigo's sword through the future :

https://www.***********.net/bleach/678/6

https://www.***********.net/bleach/678/7

https://www.***********.net/bleach/678/9

if ywach want kamen rider's belt ( for whatever reason) , he can get it easily with those two powers without kamen being able to do anything about it .

okay one more question can the almight let yhwach see through time stop or time reverse and i think your kinda misunderstanding about the yourself steal your equipment part well the reason why the yourself have that big guy weapon because the sword is also part of the big guy soul where did you think ichigo got his sword from when he turn in to his shinigami form but what happen if yhwach oponent have the ability to see and change the future and reverse time can the almighty counter that ability too

Kamenriderblaze said:
1. Don't quote walls of text. Do what I did and just get rid of all the text that clogs up the thread.

2. Please use punctuation.

3. Yhwach's precog is to see every future including the ones caused by timestop and time reversal.

4. Naeblis didn't misunderstand the Yourself. Ichigo's first sword was actually Rukia's Asauchi and not part of his soul, his second and third were part of his soul since they were made purely from his reiryoku due to not having an Asauchi, his last one isn't actually part of his soul but an actual weapon that simply houses part of his soul because he does have an Asauchi. Kenpachi always had an Asauchi which is separate from the Shinigami. See Aizen post Monster form, his sword actually is part of him because they have fused fully and can now summon Kyoka Suigetsu whenever he wants.

5. Being able to timestop or see and change the future doesn't make a difference when the Almighty can power null whatever it sees. Auswhalen creates Stil Silver which is able to power null the Almighty so any powers that Yhwach also has will get nulled with ease.

^ what he said

you will have to heavely resist powernull to counter the almighty powernulling all your abilities passively .

1. Don't quote walls of text. Do what I did and just get rid of all the text that clogs up the thread.

2. Please use punctuation.

3. Yhwach's precog is to see every future including the ones caused by timestop and time reversal.

4. Naeblis didn't misunderstand the Yourself. Ichigo's first sword was actually Rukia's Asauchi and not part of his soul, his second and third were part of his soul since they were made purely from his reiryoku due to not having an Asauchi, his last one isn't actually part of his soul but an actual weapon that simply houses part of his soul because he does have an Asauchi. Kenpachi always had an Asauchi which is separate from the Shinigami. See Aizen post Monster form, his sword actually is part of him because they have fused fully and can now summon Kyoka Suigetsu whenever he wants.

5. Being able to timestop or see and change the future doesn't make a difference when the Almighty can power null whatever it sees. Auswhalen creates Stil Silver which is able to power null the Almighty so any powers that Yhwach also has will get nulled with ease.

3 i though that the almighty only let the the user see the future not the past. i mean that doesn't almighty only let the user seen only in a stranght line in to the future and the time reverse it like give the past the future memory of their future self 4 it been said that their sword was conneted to their owner soul so i think i can under stand the part the sword was copy but what happen if the owner have a bike that the bike have no connet to the owner power

Did you just ignore the first point?

Did you ignore the rest of the post as well? I never said it could see the past, I said it can see the futures that result from changing the past as those are still futures.

What does the copying of objects even have to do with this match up? Because unless Acacia needs a CRT to add a bunch of equipment that his profile is currently lacking, this is derailing so don't respond to this section and ask a question on the Q&A board.

would someone mind explaining how this isn't a blatant stomp?

Acacia can't do shit, and Yhwach has more than a few ways of killing him without even mentioning the Sternritter abilities

Hl3 or bust said:
would someone mind explaining how this isn't a blatant stomp?
Acacia can't do shit, and Yhwach has more than a few ways of killing him without even mentioning the Sternritter abilities
Acacia has a lot of resistances

>Thought this thread died a month ago

>Also thought it was agreed Moustache stomps

>Apparently people didn't get the memo

Back