• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Against the Uchiha's killer, the "Absolute Demon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind manipulation does not take layers from here, it is the layering within the universe, don't distort them to me as layered mind manipulation. X char's mind manipulation may be stronger than Z char's mind manipulation, but X char's mind manipulation cosmology has no mind manipulation faction other than his, and Z char's cosmology has a weaker mind manipulation faction than his, so it is wrong for him to get layers.

I'm not knocking anything, what I said is currently covered as a layer in the wiki and you can ask the UchihaSlayer who did this. The text you wrote doesn't mean much as it is completely irrelevant, if he disagrees you can open a downgrade crt. And Mard doesn't have a mind MP resistance anyway, there's no need for a layer here lol

Mind manipulation does not take layers from here, it is the layering within the universe, don't distort them to me as layered mind manipulation. X char's mind manipulation may be stronger than Z char's mind manipulation, but X char's mind manipulation cosmology has no mind manipulation faction other than his, and Z char's cosmology has a weaker mind manipulation faction than his, so it is wrong for him to get layers.

As I said before, we are making a comparison for the profile. If genjutsu 3 layer is currently available in vsb, you will interpret it by accepting it. To change the situation you need to open a downgrade and get it accepted.

Current votes:

Itachi: @Mamaroza @Patates @TauanVictor @Apollonir.Scale @karo_senpaii @Padaruyos @V999 @CryptonBestDbFan
Mard Geer: @Zackra1799 @zeinx @Valeska24 @Lynieryz

If anyone wants, you can report the OP because what he is doing has happened hundreds of times [with other people doing the same] and it is against the rules, normally the most that will happen is an unofficial warning for him to stop doing this but if he continues and doesn't listen the punishment may increase accordingly.
Calm down dude, I already added the vote.

What you're saying is that there should be infinity between the genjutsu layers, but I didn't see anything about that, when one genjutsu's mind manipulation is better than another genjutsu's mind manipulation, it doesn't gain layers, man.

What you're saying is that there should be infinity between the genjutsu layers, but I didn't see anything about that, when one genjutsu's mind manipulation is better than another genjutsu's mind manipulation, it doesn't gain layers, man.
What do you mean by infinity?

I'm not knocking anything, what I said is currently covered as a layer in the wiki and you can ask the UchihaSlayer who did this. The text you wrote doesn't mean much as it is completely irrelevant, if he disagrees you can open a downgrade crt. And Mard doesn't have a mind MP resistance anyway, there's no need for a layer here lol
No, it's not being treated as layered in the profile, it's just an in-universe situation, stop wanking me.

It's not about layers, it's you who are distorting it.

This is what we're saying. :
Type 4 immortality via cloning is a common form of immortality it really doesn't need much explaining, if any really.

Besides I was mearly giving examples of how hells core works since you asked about it. Since it doesn't have a profile because it's a piece of equipment, with one real function, it would be redundant for it to have one, Especially for something irrelevant in-verse.

Also I'm well aware mard doesn't have resistance to mind hax, but that hardly matters since Itachi would very much go for the kill via Tsukuyomi or the totska blade rather then wait 24 hours for incap especially on someone many times stronger than him. Once he kills mard, mard would revive via the hells core and use either Momento mori to erase itachi or if itachi enters the cube to prevent more revives, transmute him like he did to fairy tail via alegria.

That isn't what layers are.

Layers aren't qualitatively superior to the things which they are above. Layers just show that an ability can bypass a resistance to that ability. We currently accepted Genjutsu, especially from Itachi, as having layers. Arguing about it in this thread isn't doing anything because that's what we currently accept on the profiles. Until you create a CRT to remove the scaling, Itachi has layered Genjutsu.

Do a crt if what you say is true, and I still don't see any mind manipulation resistance in Mard's profile lol

No, it's not being treated as layered in the profile, it's just an in-universe situation, stop wanking me.

It's not about layers, it's you who are distorting it.

This is what we're saying. :
^

Layers aren't qualitatively superior to the things which they are above. Layers just show that an ability can bypass a resistance to that ability. We currently accepted Genjutsu, especially from Itachi, as having layers. Arguing about it in this thread isn't doing anything because that's what is currently accepted on the profiles. Until you create a CRT to remove the scaling, Itachi has layered Genjutsu.
Thanks for clarifying the issue.

Layers aren't qualitatively superior to the things which they are above. Layers just show that an ability can bypass a resistance to that ability. We currently accepted Genjutsu, especially from Itachi, as having layers. Arguing about it in this thread isn't doing anything because that's what is currently accepted on the profiles. Until you create a CRT to remove the scaling, Itachi has layered Genjutsu.
I'm not saying Qualitative Superiority, that's a completely different thing anyway, as you said, it doesn't matter whether the mind manip is layered or not.

Layers aren't qualitatively superior to the things which they are above. Layers just show that an ability can bypass a resistance to that ability. We currently accepted Genjutsu, especially from Itachi, as having layers. Arguing about it in this thread isn't doing anything because that's what we currently accept on the profiles. Until you create a CRT to remove the scaling, Itachi has layered Genjutsu.
Not only is Deceived 100% correct on this, I promise you guys Genjutsu will only get more powerful in the near future. It's actually gonna be tragic.

genjutsu doesn't need any layers. Geer doesn't even have any resistance, what are you discussing bro?
He distorted this issue by saying that Itachi suddenly had a 6x layered mind manip.

Anyway, I answered what Zackra said above, these are my reasons, I voted and I will not have a pacifier match with you.

Totsuka Blade does not kill the opponent, it just seals them forever. As you said, we expect Itachi to use the Totsuka sword after the genjutsu. When Totsuka uses his sword, he defeats Geeri in one shot.
Screenshot_20231226-195856_Chrome.jpg
Fairy tail fans are so weird, aren't they? 🤣 They claimed that they would use the totsuka blade, thinking that it was a killing tool. They claim that once he learned that the Totsuka blade was a tool used to seal forever, he would not use it.
@zeinx

Dude.. What we say is that Mard Geer will come back and can prevent Totsuka through transmutation and kill Itachi with Memento Mori and win.
You said you agreed with Zackra's arguments. Zacra himself said that Itachi's Totsuka blade would be used after the genjutsu. Zackra Totsuka already debunked himself, thinking that the blade was a killing tool. Totsuka Blade is actually a tool that seals your opponent forever.

You said you agreed with Zackra's arguments. Zacra himself said that Itachi's Totsuka blade would be used after the genjutsu. Zackra Totsuka already debunked himself, thinking that the blade was a killing tool. Totsuka Blade is actually a tool that seals your opponent forever.
I already gave my answer.

Never mind that, maybe he learned a little about the Naruto universe and layering system thanks to Slayer and Deceived.

While hells core is still up, mard can just will himself to respawn if he wants to.

How can he be reborn unless he kills?
According to the fairy tail wiki, the body cannot be reborn without being destroyed. The panel he throws can be interpreted in many different ways. I can even claim that the character in question in the panel has the ability to teleport.

It is said that the body must be destroyed for resurrection. Depending on the panel you throw, we can interpret it as harm to the body. Since totsuka blade is not an attack that harms the body, your arguments are illogical.
Screenshot_20231226-210958_Chrome.jpg
How can he be reborn unless he kills?
In the panel I sent flanmalth still very much had his body, the only thing Natsu did was hit him with a large rock as magic wouldn't work on him. Flanmalth then says his lines and evaporates, that doesn't happen when you hit someone with a rock. He literally willed himself to die and referred to the entire guild as being unable to die, its literally a respawn point as he says.

According to the fairy tail wiki, the body cannot be reborn without being destroyed. The panel he throws can be interpreted in many different ways. I can even claim that the character in question in the panel has the ability to teleport.
I don't care what the wiki says, literally a few panels later he pops up in the pod just before the lab is destroyed and killed again, so no he didn't teleport and has never shown to be able to teleport

I don't care what the wiki says, literally a few panels later he pops up in the pod just before the lab is destroyed and killed again, so no he didn't teleport and has never shown to be able to teleport
We make comparisons based on existing profiles on the wiki. If you think something is wrong, you can express your opinion by writing an article. Just saying, don't take this as a hostile message.

In the panel I sent flanmalth still very much had his body, the only thing Natsu did was hit him with a large rock as magic wouldn't work on him. Flanmalth then says his lines and evaporates, that doesn't happen when you hit someone with a rock. He literally willed himself to die and referred to the entire guild as being unable to die, its literally a respawn point as he says.

First of all, the quote in the wiki is on page 380 of the manga. When you read it again, 380 says that the character you mentioned will not resurrect himself, he will just return to the laboratory. You're just wanking right now. The manga itself says that the body must be destroyed before it can be resurrected.
Screenshot_20231226-213741_Chrome.jpg

By the way, I'm recording everyone's name as they express their opinions. If I ignore any of you, let me know by tagging me.

He distorted this issue by saying that Itachi suddenly had a 6x layered mind manip.
3x btw and don't use phrases like "distorted, don't wank me" again. I proved this very clearly. + The explanations of Slayer and Deceived are sufficient for this issue. As I said, there is no point in talking about the system of a universe you do not know. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back