• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Against the Uchiha's killer, the "Absolute Demon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We make comparisons based on existing profiles on the wiki. If you think something is wrong, you can express your opinion by writing an article. Just saying, don't take this as a hostile message.
None taken i should have specified, I'm specifically referring to the fairy tail wiki in this context as it has no baring on the profiles, obviously we use the profiles for this wiki.
First of all, the quote in the wiki is on page 380 of the manga. When you read it again, 380 says that the character you mentioned will not resurrect himself, he will just return to the laboratory. You're just wanking right now. The manga itself says that the body must be destroyed before it can be resurrected.
Screenshot_20231226-213741_Chrome.jpg
I'm not refuting that they cant revive without dying, this statement makes that very clear. What I am saying is that like flanmalth, Mard should be able to simply "poof" his physical body away as all of them have the same physiology due to them being Etherious demons under the same revival contract.

This would allow him to get a new body from Hells core even if his current one becomes non functional, just like flanmalth tried.

How does the paralysis work?

I'm asking because with the Sharingan, he can see it coming, and dodge it. Or potentially block it with Susanno

Two things, I'm assuming you're referring to Alegria?

If so, doesn't that only work within the cube? As shown in the gif on his page? The fight isn't even taking place in the cube, so I'm not sure if it'll actually work here. But assuming it does, Itachi should actually very easily be able to dodge those adhesives spawning from the wall, even without the Sharingan.

Two things, I'm assuming you're referring to Alegria?

If so, doesn't that only work within the cube? As shown in the gif on his page? The fight isn't even taking place in the cube, so I'm not sure if it'll actually work here. But assuming it does, Itachi should actually very easily be able to dodge those adhesives spawning from the wall, even without the Sharingan.
For alegria It should be mentioned that in the manga the cube can passivly suck anyone that gets close to it with gravity to its surface from several hundred to kilometers away and when alegria is activated its passive surface gravity is temporarily turned off inside and pulls targets deeper into to the cube making it rather difficult to avoid the transmutation.

None taken i should have specified, I'm specifically referring to the fairy tail wiki in this context as it has no baring on the profiles, obviously we use the profiles for this wiki.

I'm not refuting that they cant revive without dying, this statement makes that very clear. What I am saying is that like flanmalth, Mard should be able to simply "poof" his physical body away as all of them have the same physiology due to them being Etherious demons under the same revival contract.

This would allow him to get a new body from Hells core even if his current one becomes non functional, just like flanmalth tried.
What makes you think Totsuka Blade is conscious inside? Totsuka Blade is not only a sealing attack, but also a world of genjutsu. You also need to prove that it will teleport directly to the laboratory even if it puffs its body.380. Since the war on the page is a war in the Fairy Tail universe, he may have suddenly disappeared and ran to the laboratory. Note that this battle takes place in the bleach universe.

Itachi low diff.

Not all his Genjutsu is fatal, has a massive skill and intelligence advantage so he'd be able to deduce what and what not to use against Mard near instantly. Totsuka Blade to seal him off permanently (Again not fatal so nothing to revive from.)

Itachi can either dodge via his Analytical Prediction, absorb and reflect his attacks via Yata Mirror and substitution Jutsu makes it very difficult for Mard to even land an attack topped with Itachi's massive skill advantage I really don't see Mard landing MM on Itachi.

If immortality is tied to something in the FT universe, it won't even work in Hueco Mundo. Anyway, even if it works, I am now fully confident that Itachi will win, due to Gin's reasons and the lack of answers to the arguments I presented.

Also like the Hell's Core is completely irrelevant here if Itachi uses Totsuka Blade since it can target the soul.

Mard won't be able to revive after having his soul sealed off, and his mind being sucked into a World of Genjutsu.

Just to clarify, the Totsuka Blade not only seals your body and soul away, it also BFRs you to a world where you're placed under an eternal genjutsu dream. So it's both sealing and incapacitation all at once. And as the others have said, it's non-lethal.

Add to that the fact that Mard will be fighting a clone at the beginning anyway, because that's just Itachi's style. So Itachi will perfectly understand all of his enemy's advantages over him before he truly engages him in combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back