• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Exhibit 686 Of Bleach Fans Pushing Their Luck 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Me and the gang be spamming Bleach CRT's 🥴.

We've been teasing this for a while, but here it is.

So the concept of this thread is basically upgrading all Bleach characters with Low Godly regen to Mid Godly Regen.

Also upgrades Auswalen's regen neg to Mid-Godly.

This is the Blog with all the justifications. I plan to put this Blog on all of the effected characters. We may have missed some characters, but the reasoning will basically be the same.

This thread isn’t to debate the feats that are already accepted, but rather it’s here to propose that they’re actually mid godly rather than low godly due to mind and soul being linked and re treading accepted feats, putting them all in a blog for profiles that are easy to read and understand for new readers.

There is also some shit about Mind Manipulation resistance and EE potency

Should be a long CRT ngl. I really hope this isn't incoherent. Also open to changes or additions if needed.

Agree: Arc7Kuroi, Purgy, Tatsumi504, Mephistus, Tyri456, KazuiK (Neutral on mind manip thing), KillerNerd007, LordGinSama, Hasty12345, Deceived, GroundX1, AKUTO123, Shadowbokunohero, Jibz, LordGriffin1000, SaberPhantasy9, W0NDER3X, TOAAPRESENCE1, Maverick_Zero_X, Zencha9, LordTracer, Greatsage13th, JvandoNeutral: Disagree: Dread
The Madness of Ascendancy: A Character Analysis of Sosuke Aizen through the  Lens of Satan

Yhwach

Soul King

Sosuke Aizen

Last edited:
Imo this is rather simple, we already accept these feats, but now with new information that the mind and soul are intertwined, it recontextualizes the feats from low to mid godly. It shouldn’t be that long of a crt imo lol but who knows, anyways I agree

Imo this is rather simple, we already accept these feats, but now with new information that the mind and soul are intertwined, it recontextualizes the feats from low to mid godly. It shouldn’t be that long of a crt imo lol but who knows, anyways I agree
I just think a lot of shi can happen. It is a pretty long blog.

There’s also a scan in one of the novels that states the core of the soul governs the conscious or sumn like that, im gonna translate it tomorrow, cuz that’s pretty ******* blatant.

I know this is petty but it gets a little annoying scrolling through the thread where profiles with similar names and identical avatars are all posting after each other at once.

The Soul Society also has the Sokyoku which was stated to be able to completely vaporize the soul. This could also be added as justification for Aizen as Mayuri didn't believe that would kill him. Being able to regenerate from complete vaporization of body, mind and soul counts as Mid- Godly iirc.

I guess I agree, always wondered why it was only low godly when shinigami are souls but there's an issue with the last image for the mugetsu justification. It makes it look like he wasn't actually erased and was only bisected.

I guess I agree, always wondered why it was only low godly when shinigami are souls but there's an issue with the last image for the mugetsu justification. It makes it look like he wasn't actually erased and was only bisected.
Dead ass got a whole section dedicated to that 🥴

Me and the gang be spamming Bleach CRT's 🥴.

We've been teasing this for a while, but here it is.

So the concept of this thread is basically upgrading all Bleach characters with Low Godly regen to Mid Godly Regen.

Also upgrades Auswalen's regen neg to Mid-Godly.

This is the Blog with all the justifications. I plan to put this Blog on all of the effected characters. We may have missed some characters, but the reasoning will basically be the same.

This thread isn’t to debate the feats that are already accepted, but rather it’s here to propose that they’re actually mid godly rather than low godly due to mind and soul being linked and re treading accepted feats, putting them all in a blog for profiles that are easy to read and understand for new readers.

There is also some shit about Mind Manipulation resistance and EE potency

Should be a long CRT ngl. I really hope this isn't incoherent. Also open to changes or additions if needed.

Agree: Arc7Kuroi, Purgy, Tatsumi504Neutral: Disagree:
The Madness of Ascendancy: A Character Analysis of Sosuke Aizen through the  Lens of Satan

Yhwach

Soul King

Sosuke Aizen
Agree.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there's evidence in SAFWY which supports this as well, with Roka's ability of copying her soul through her threads it also duplicates her memories, and when she uses Ichigo's Mugetsu she gains some of his memories, both supporting the fact that souls and memories are intertwined

Problem is that I'm not sure if the SAFWY summaries are valid here still

Some of these EE abilities look extremely iffy, but don't they merely work on a spiritual level regardless?

agree, Moreover I add this as a support, Ichigo after using Mugestu lost every type of spiritual energy including Quincy powers (Which mean that he lost also Quincy and hollow power not just shinigam, he lost everything he had in the totality since he wasn’t even able to see spirit anymore after a bit, he could have if he only lost a part of them) but he lost everything So Mugestu definitely has Quincy powers inside it That grant erasure.

Im also saying that FGT black hair and red eyes are the same black hair and red eyes of Yhwach, the only 2 characters with black hair and red eyes, Since Ichigo fused with his Quincy self Not just the zanpakuto.

I'm inclined to agree but I'm neutral about resisting mind manipulation. Wouldn't that also improve the Quincys' type 4 immortality denial?

I think Aizen already got immortality type 3? Because if you see the last two scans you sent in Mugetsu arc, his body is only sliced in half. That is why, in the last picture, he was regenerating from it. This is the reason he even got immortality, no matter how you slash him with fatal attacks, he is still immortal.

Some of these EE abilities look extremely iffy, but don't they merely work on a spiritual level regardless?
Everything i mentioned for EE has already been accepted as EE. Your burden to prove that.
I think Aizen already got immortality type 3? Because if you see the last two scans you sent in Mugetsu arc, his body is only sliced in half. That is why, in the last picture, he was regenerating from it. This is the reason he even got immortality, no matter how you slash him with fatal attacks, he is still immortal.
Pls read the blog fully before posting. I go over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back