• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The third time is a charm, God vs God, Acacia vs Yhwach

Screen-03.57.20-21.10.2016-
Soul King Yhwach
Op moustache

This is Grotesque God Acacia vs Post-Power Absorption Yhwach.

Rules

- Speed is equalized

- Both have zero knowledge on each other.

- Yhwach can use all his quincy abilities this includes (Jugram Haschwalth, Pernida Parnkgjas, Askin Nakk Le Vaar, As Nodt, Bazz-B, Cang Du, Quilge Opie, PePe Waccabrada, Gerard Valkyrie, Driscoll Berci, Berenice Gabrielli, Jerome Guizbatt, Mask De Masculine, Gremmy Thoumeaux, Nianzol Weizol, Lille Barro, Royd Lloyd, and Loyd Lloyd) and he has Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai Bankai

- Fight takes place in the Soul King Palace.

- Standard Battle Assumptions

Acacia

Yhwach (7) Dat Dot, Paul Frank, Ciruno Fortes, Hst master, Lucas1YE, KazuiK, Jimboydejuan12

Hope this also goes well like the last time.

Yhwach uses the almighty, to foresee every possible movve, that acacia is going to make, and then he has a hundred ways of disposing him.

if acacia destroys yhwach's, the damage will be redirected to acacia,

yhwach can make everything lethal to him, his own blood, flesh etc everything.

yhwach use the compulsory, to gain information of him, and start evolving into gaining all his powers, ap speech, basically everything.

he can resurrect himself with the almighty & has low godly regen, resist causality manip, conceptual manip & precog

he can imagine anything he wants, with the visionary, the yourself allows him to copy his opponents abilities & powers & memories+ looks he'll make acacia shit himself with the fear, and he'll make him question himself, with the question

he needs to be careful, so that he doesn't get yhwach's blood on himself, because that's going to turn him into a slave zombie

spatial manipulation, with the wind, if he gets close to yhwach, his body will get bend out of his way.

and much more.

any damage done by yhwach can't be healed due to the effects of the almighty, since it basically negates regen, unless if he has past manipulation+ causality manipulation so there's no reason why he can't x-axis acacia to death, from which he can't regen.

@ Gaatsuh just gonne go down your list.

Yhwach uses the almighty, to foresee every possible move, that acacia is going to make, and then he has a hundred ways of disposing him. True but Acacia might have the first move because of his evoled back channel. If you wanne know more about Back channels no prob click here https://www.*********.cc/manga/toriko/c373/1.html#ipg14

If acacia destroys yhwach's, the damage will be redirected to acacia. Fair enoungh not much to say XD only Power Null.

Yhwach can make everything lethal to him, his own blood, flesh etc everything. To neo that will be considerd food.

Yhwach use the compulsory, to gain information of him, and start evolving into gaining all his powers, ap speech, basically everything. Dunno if this would work?

he can resurrect himself with the almighty & has low godly regen, resist causality manip, conceptual manip & precog. No prob Acaica has EE and negates regen plus he doesnt have food luck anymore it is changed to Power Null.

he can imagine anything he wants, with the visionary, the yourself allows him to copy his opponents abilities & powers & memories+ looks he'll make acacia shit himself with the fear, and he'll make him question himself, with the question. no Prob has resistance to Mind hax and Death manipulation https://www.*********.cc/manga/toriko/c381/1.html#ipg5. More about Emperor Crow go here https://imgur.com/QLBjPvf

he needs to be careful, so that he doesn't get Yhwach's blood on himself, because that's going to turn him into a slave zombie. Honesty i doubt this is gonna happen.

spatial manipulation, with the wind, if he gets close to yhwach, his body will get bend out of his way. He already tankedHungry Space and Minortiy world plus he Survived and escaped from Moon's stomach, which is a literal Black Hole from which light can't escape.

Acaci could just eat the x-axis because of lower ap i know it's sounds stupid.

power null? if he eradicates yhwach's body for example, its going to eradicate his won body in a more extreme way, idk how he's going to power null that

He's going to eat himself? his own body will be deadly to him

Pernida used it on kenpachi, and was basically turning into him. and went from like 7-a to kenpachi's ap by continuously evolving

What's ee? except for its not really regen, its basically creating a new body, out of his surroundings,

mind hax, alright, i don't see resistance against death manip though, with the scans you posted.

in the scan you posted, his body got ripped apart, by hungry space i was just talking about this ability as a defensive ability, anything he throws at yhwach gets bend by spatial manip so it doesn't touches him, its a passive, combine that with the low godly regen, the almighty, the balance, the zombie, and a lot more abilities touching him will become pretty much impossible

the x-axis isn't an object, nor does it have any speed, its instant it just pierces the target & ignores durability he can't dodge it

About Power null i made a mistake i meant Power Absorption sinds he ate Midora, Toriko,and everybody else's Food Luck and dont see why he wouldt be able to do the same to Yhwach abilties altought this could be considered controversial

And forgot to say Power Null, Status Effect Inducement and Sealing Via Knocking and in Acacia case all he is look at Yhwach just like he did with Pair (Paralyzed Pair with a glance).

The Pernida stuff could work i am just uncertain with it.

EE=Existence Erasure which Neo has (Can erase people and their soul by eating them; ate Don Slime's spirit form which is an invisible soul; also Food Spirits like Don Slime are intangible like Kaka), Plus he has Anti-Resurrection People eaten by Neo can't be revived,

My bad on the x-axis part.

Interesting. Lets see, Judging from Acacia set of move he has one combo that will work on Yhwach Time stop+Eat. Done, he won.

But with zero knowledge about how dangerous Yhwach Abilities is and + Yhwach is physically way weaker than him, he is unlikely to start with Time stop+Eat. The only time he made such a move was when he was in condition where he knew he had no other way to win other than use Time stop, and that was when the eight kings is about to destroy him with their combine attack. He will never use Time stop in other situation and without knowledge of how dangerous Yhwach's abilities are, he would almost certainly start by trying to eat Yhwach but without Time Stop

On the other hand, Yhwach wont have such disadvantage. First he has precog and second he have ability to passively understand what he sees in the futures, that way he will have full intel of what Acacia can do and how dangerous some of his ability are and for comparasion, this is what he did to ichigo bankaiwheichigo useshisBankai. Nope instantly broken and remember even with Bankai, Ichigo still have no change to bypass Almighty Resurrection yet Yhwach never gave him a change to use his bankai, let alone when Yhwach knew that he face against opponent who have the means to defeat him, and on top of intel advantage Yhwach will have speed advantage with The Almighty because Yhwach can use The Almighty to teleport himself to save distance to avoid a bite from Acacia in the case if Acacia tried to swallow Yhwach as a whole. Side Note: Yhwach has a rare type of teleportation because he teleported by fate manipulation himself.

Now based on my knowledge of Acacia's abilities, let's talk about some combos that Yhwach can do and I think can work on Acacia:

First Lets start with X-Axis. In this case, unless Acacia will use time stop as his first move(he won't), Yhwach will have attack speed advantage with X-Axis. This how X-Axis work:X-Axis wont shot any bullet, but rather it just penetrateanything between his weapoand his target, ignoring obstacles and durability. In short he doesn't shot anything and there are nothing for Acacia to eat, X-Axis just pierce anything from point A to point B and its effect are pretty much instantaneous, Acacia can only dodge this with by aim dodging but because Acacia dont know this, he will likely get shots couple of time before he realized X Axis True nature and each one of this shots will be disadvantage to him because with The Almighty Yhwach can make sure that Acacia cannot regenerate from any damage he received, on top of that X Axis have super Intangibility who is untouched even by Shinigami who can interact with spirits and intangible objects.

In addition to that, even if Acacia can bypass X Axis Intangibility, Yhwach can use the Balance to pretty much make Acacia taste his own attack literally, here how it work:

The Balance will allows its users to manipulate the fortune and misfortune that occurs within his sphere of influence, all good fortune experienced by the opponent in causing injury to him will be directed back to them as misfortune of the same magnitude. Furthermore, he can redirect all misfortune that befalls him onto his Freund Schild. On top of this, any misfortune that befalls the Freund Schild can be reapplied back to his opponent to cause even more misfortune.

So If Acacia inflict wound to Yhwach such as Eat his arm off, The Balance will take affect and redirected Yhwach misfortune of losing his arm to Acacia so that Acacia will now lose his own arm, In addition Yhwach can redirect all misfortune that befalls him or in this case he losing his arm into Freund Schild, and any misfortune that befalls the Freund Schild can be reapplied back to Acacia to cause even more misfortune or in this case Acacia will lose yet another arm while Yhwach will be completely healed from his wound. Another thing in mind is I don't think of Acacia can eat The Balance, Acacia can eat gourmet luck because..this is gourmet luck. gourmet luck have a form, it a living energy(kinda?) made of probability manipulation. The Balance doesn't have any of that so I'm not sure how he gonna eat The Balance probability manipulation.

Off course I'm fully aware that Acacia can neg The Balance Regenerationn via his bites but in this case it won be a problem since Yhwach can relied on The Almighty ability to rewrite the future and overcome this ability, especially since The Almighty have better healing capability than Orihime's causality manipulation, Orihime cant revive or heal Reio while after he absorb Reio, Yhwach has no problem reviving himself after he was killed by Ichigo.

Yhwach can also use the Fear to pretty much make Acacia to feel doubtful about his own ability to defeat Yhwach, This is how the Fear work: After Acacia is under its effect, The Feat will searches through the memories of the subject to find any trace of fear they may have ever had in their life to act upon it, so even if they currently have no fear, if their past does they will be affected, although Äs further states that fear that has a cause is weak and can be stopped by experience, but true fear has no cause and therefore cannot be stopped with experience alone. From there, everything the target does from then on will be hindered by their own thoughts and fear of actions. It's potent enough to kill targets just out of fear. In addition to this, with Tatarforas The fear will work on eyes contact and Acacia will only need one glance, closing his eyes afterwards is no use, because fear has embedded within his mind

Another excellent defensive ability for Yhwach to use is with The Wind: In short its a spatial defensiveability thatAllow Yhwach to bendspace aroundhim to avoidattack, it also work great in teamwork since Nianzol use the wind to protect Yhwach, Jugram and Uryu from Kirinji and Reio soldiers attack

And last for me, another combo that I think can work is via the Visionary and The Yourself, here how it work, create 6 clones of Yhwach each clones of Yhwach use The Yourself to copy everyhing that Acacia have, basically made this match become Acacia versus 6 Acacia + 1 Yhwach to Almighty, X-Axis, The Balance, use The wind to protect his clones and The Fear Acacia from afar while he dealing with clones of himself.

Oh Knocking. Knocking is not a problem, I'm not even gonna use Ransotengai as an argument, all Yhwach need to do is rewrite the future with Almighty or use The Balance so Acacia will literally Knocking himself, and for Acacia Knocking via a glance, he only do that once so its not really his favorite move.

No he fav move is eating everything and do stuff like this http://m.*********.cc/manga/toriko/c388/16.html

Yes I said that, his fav move is to eat whatever he sees. I'm saying that Knocking glance is not his fav move, although he will use Knocking.

I think Acacia would still go for Time stop+Eat mainly because of Neo Appitite.

I think no one can explain hiw Acacia ate Gourment Luck.

Neo Appitite? via his Appitite Neo will see Yhwach asfoodand notas opponent, mainly because Yhwach is so much weaker than him. Or he can even toying with him, which is not a good option when ur oponent can hax you to death. Basically Acacia will have several option in his hand but he dont know what combo that will work and what combo that wont work but Yhwach with The Almighty won't have that disadvantage thus overall Yhwach will have a better chance of winning.

so whats to stop yhwach from seeing the time stop with the almighty and then nulling it and preventing it

He has to activate the almighty Acacia time stop has a pretty good range

https://www.*********.cc/manga/toriko/c380/1.html#ipg4 https://www.*********.cc/manga/toriko/c380/1.html#ipg5

Almighty comes active. Thats like saying Juubijin Madara needs to activate his Rinnegan just because it doesn't have to be active.

the range doesnt really matter

almighty is on by default

he sees it coming nulls it and then haxes acacia to death

@AnonymousBlank I meant the Fate part of the almighty he has to choose between the futures that lie before him, and he can rewrite fate as he pleases to best suit his goals. But if he doesnt get the change to that well bad luck. After all he can f### up even with his almighty

https://www.*********.cc/manga/bleach/v58/c684/1.html#ipg12

But he immediately sees what Acacia can do and negs it passively. He can also neg things after the fact despite them having already happened. Even eating yhwach doesn't work since contact means the Compulsory hijacks with his nerves and gives Yhwach Acacia's powerset, damage also getting bounced back with the Balance. This match gets called a stomp for a clear reason.

you should just stop putting yhwach against toriko characters its not going to work out

How about no Paul frank . The only fight with Yhwach i am gonne avoid is with Midora and plus i am happy he got a win thanks to my match up.

>access denied.

Read chapter 341. Neo Time Stop his own food is not his usual behavior, Neo/Acacia when faced with someone he considers to be food, not as an enemy, he will try to make his target feel despair and fear, he did it to Don Slime (read chapter 363-364), he did it to Iai-Aye (See my scan above or read chapter 341) and more importantly that is his favorite way of eating, these two scanspretty much explained this in detail, the stronger the despair his target feels before dying, the tastier they become, and immediately ending the fight with Time Stop will not achieve this.

Tincan123 said:
After all he can f### up even with his almighty

https://www.*********.cc/manga/bleach/v58/c684/1.html#ipg12
For that one, that was because Uryu uses Antithesis on him, Kubo never fully explained how his power could challenge the Almighty (Typical Kubo love to wasting power) but Yhwach himself said that Uryu's powercould surpasshis own power and Yhwach can't even use Auswählen and take his power from him because Uryu is immune to Auswählen.

Btw, another point that makes me sure that Acacia can't absorb The Balance probability manipulation just like the way he eat Gourmet luck is because all Schrift's powers comes from within their souls, their power have become one with their soul so you can't just take it or absorb their power without taking or absorb their souls, and Acacia is not Guinness I don't remember him to ever absorbed the soul of his victim, he can eat souls by eating them but not absorb like what Guinness did and even if he can absorb soul, all bleach charater have good resistance to soul hax. 10-A Char can survive from that while Tier 7 and Tier 8 chars is completely unaffected by it.

Not to mention eating Yhwach's body parts can be dangerous because Yhwach can give him a portion of his souland thus Acacia can become vulnerable to Auswählen, Yhwach can Auswählen all quincy because they all have his blood flowing in their bodies.

Another thing Acacia likes to do besides swallowing his target is spamming his energy hand thing, he can try to bust the planet with it but what he will achieve by doing it? If he crush Yhwach to pieces with that attack, Yhwach can easily crush him to pieces with The Balance or even use The Miracle to heal himself and power up, after that Yhwach can travel to the shadow dimension to escape from vacuum of space in case if Acacia blow up the planet with his attack while still hax Acacia with The Almighty so he cannot recover from the damage he received from the balance. Btw yes after Yhwach absorbs Reio his Almighty range can reach another dimension, new info from novel make this clear that Reio uses his own Almighty to divide and create various dimensions in the bleach verse.

yhwach see everything acacia can do and null everything pasively.

yhwach proceed to kill him with the X-axis , The Visionary or yama's bankai

Not seeing what Acacia could do. Even if he starts with time stop, Almighty is already activated and can null powers even after they've affected Yhwach (example-Ichibei vs Yhwach). From there, its a pick your favourite one shotting durability ignoring ability Yhwach has in his arsenal.

@MachTwo (Not to mention eating Yhwach's body parts can be dangerous because Yhwach can give him a portion of his souland thus Acacia can become vulnerable to Auswählen, Yhwach can Auswählen all quincy because they all have his blood flowing in their bodies.) You made a mistake because anything that was eaten by neo will be erased.

I do love your but, Guinness A how many characters in Bleach would be able to resist the Guinness search strong editio.

B Do you consider Food luck Non-Corporeal?

Tincan123 said:
@MachTwo (Not to mention eating Yhwach's body parts can be dangerous because Yhwach can give him a portion of his souland thus Acacia can become vulnerable to Auswählen, Yhwach can Auswählen all quincy because they all have his blood flowing in their bodies.) You made a mistake because anything that was eaten by neo will be erased.
I do love your but, Guinness A how many characters in Bleach would be able to resist the Guinness search strong editio.

B Do you consider Food luck Non-Corporeal?
in Bleach you only need a very low ammount of spiritual energy to resist having your soul ripped out of your body :a tier 10 with almost no spiritual energy resisted her soul being ripped out by a tier 7 , so pretty much everyone could resist it ( if what i see is acacia's soul being ripped out of him in your link)

i have a question of my own , what tyoe of absorbtion acacia can resist ?

If you're talking about the auswahlen it doesn't remove the soul just all of your power and kills you

Sort of like a stronger sankt alter

thx , wanted to see if yhwach could kill acacia without the sternritters abilities

doesn't seems to be the case unless we argue almighty shenanigans ( by picking a future where acacia decide to let himself be killed by yhwach )

Even without the sternritter powers yhwach still can powernull with the almighty and then sankt alter acacia and kill him ontop of this he still has the precog and the ability to pick whatever future he wants if he was to somehow be killed before powernulling

It is good to see people that know Bleach well.

I am not familiar with Acacia, can he counter everything Yhwach has or can he kill Yhwach ?

Even if he is able to kill Yhwach, he also dies because of Hoffnung effect and Yhwach is immune to power nullification because of Almighty.(Forget about that plot arrow.)

And Yhwach can even resurrect himself with Almighty even if he is to die.

Everything Yhwach sees becomes his ally and can't harm him to begin with. Does Acacia has resistance to precognition ? If not then it is easy win for Yhwach i guess.

And with the abilities of Sternritters Yhwach is way too much broken to be honest. Even Visionary is way too much a power in Yhwach's hands.

I'll go with Yhwach for now.I'm waiting for your answers about Acacia tho.

Back