• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

tbh i wouldn't give af about those meetings either. i didn't die and go to hell just to go through more meetings in the afterlife who tf do they think i am???
Vox also doesn't care about being respected by the other Overlords, or at least if he does, we never see it.

Would you want to try your luck in a second 1v1 if you nearly lost last time?
If you say "I'm gonna show who is REALLY in charge of things NOW!" right after you were accused of being pissed off to nearly losing, it means that you go and fight and show who is tougher shit. Unless, of course, Val was not talking about fight, which is my point.
Also, Alastor heavily implied Vox didn't have very much power on the front of influence without Valentino and Velvette to back him up. Which is kind of true, he, along with the other vees, have to adapt, while most of the other Overlords don't.
In case you accept that "he almost beat you that time" as a physical fight, why don't you accept "Is Vox as strong as he purports" as physical too? Kinda double standards just to make Al look weak.
I dunno that's just what I read his body language as(making sure he was neat when before he wasn't, etc)
This scene has a lot of interpretations tbf.
Alastor's attention was on Zestial at least, considering he was dicking around the rest of the time.
Yeah, Alastor clearly does respect him and it can put Zestial presumably comparable, but not just outright stronger because reasons for respect can be smth else outside of raw power
Huh, thought that was kept, shows you how much I keep track of these profiles.
Iirc it was deleted because the link was dead or smth.

I mean you just heard a guy you know is highly intelligent and dangerous basically say he's got bigger plans then ever and repeat the first part of your song you thought you sung to yourself back at you, I'd be at least nervous if that happened to me.
He was ******** bricks the moment he heard alastor was back.
Thing is, unlike most of the other notable Overlords, Zestial has no shown, stated, or even implied realm of influence, which would also throw him into the pure power boat for why he's an Overlord. Also see above.
Wasn't it because he's the oldest overlord
If you don't make yourself respectable, especially with a group including folks like Zestial and Carmilla who are both extremely uptight, you're not getting any respect unless you literally force it with sheer power, and the only one of the Vess who might be able to do that doesn't actually care about those meetings in the first place
He probably is one of the stronger overlords since he's the only one other than Alastor that's capable of using magic, whether he actually scales to or above alastor is the problem. I have no issues scaling him to vox tho. But we need to wait for more elaboration before making profiles for zestial cause he's got 0 feats

If you say "I'm gonna show who is REALLY in charge of things NOW!" right after you were accused of being pissed off to nearly losing, it means that you go and fight and show who is tougher shit. Unless, of course, Val was not talking about fight, which is my point.
The point was bringing the fight to basically your homefield advantage is a much smarter thing to do then trying to go 1v1 a guy who supposedly almost beat you last time.
In case you accept that "he almost beat you that time" as a physical fight, why don't you accept "Is Vox as strong as he purports" as physical too? Kinda double standards just to make Al look weak.
"Is Vox as strong as he purports, or is it based on his support? Hed be powerless without the other vees!" Is the full quote on the matter. Remember, Vox has to mind control people in order to keep things clean just before this song started, and throughout that entire song we see that Alastor completely steamrolls Vox in terms of influence and control, literally everyone going to check the radio instead of Vox's television. And this is after a 4-year disappearance, Vox has had all that time to get more influence and control, and the instant Alastor enters the stage again he lost it on the spot.

I find it doubtful that with those kinds of showings, Alastor was referring to strength there.

Also, make Al look weak, really? The number of people scaling here(with profiles) can be counted on one hand.
  1. Alastor
  2. Beelzebub
  3. Mammon
  4. Vox
And remember, I had to be convinced to have Vox scale in AP/SS lol
This scene has a lot of interpretations tbf.

Yeah, Alastor clearly does respect him and it can put Zestial presumably comparable, but not just outright stronger because reasons for respect can be smth else outside of raw power
Yeah that's 100% fine, we'd need more info to really say one is stronger than the other
Iirc it was deleted because the link was dead or smth.
L RIP Bozo Charlie I guess lol
He was ******** bricks the moment he heard alastor was back.
Mate, Vox was ******** bricks after Alastor trashed him on his own home turf(That being TV and popularity), before that, Vox was apsolutely furious and confident.
Wasn't it because he's the oldest overlord
"Beware the Old Man in a profession where men usually die young" as they say.
He probably is one of the stronger overlords since he's the only one other than Alastor that's capable of using magic, whether he actually scales to or above alastor is the problem. I have no issues scaling him to vox tho. But we need to wait for more elaboration before making profiles for zestial cause he's got 0 feats
I mean, I already said I don't think Zestial should have a profile, he'd be extremely barebones to say the least lol

Vox was ******** bricks after Alastor trashed him on his own home turf(That being TV and popularity), before that, Vox was apsolutely furious and confident.
vox was mad alastor nearly beat him “that time” I’m still VERY iffy on whether vox is superior to alastor, that’s my main problem since the pilot states alastor is the strongest sinner. Obviously vsbw can’t accept our headcanons for this, but it’s very easy to assume that alastor only lost on technicality rather than vox pulling a sukuna and hitting alastor last minute

The point was bringing the fight to basically your homefield advantage is a much smarter thing to do then trying to go 1v1 a guy who supposedly almost beat you last time.
Where was that even stated or implied? All we see Vox is simply blackmailing Alastor (and failing lmfao), which is consistent with my premise that Val was yapping about the popularity. Also, their whole deal is about popularity as seen in comic where Al curses at him due to TV taking over in popularity, and then Vox accidentally returning Al's radio-influence back despite wanting to do quite the opposite lmao.
"Is Vox as strong as he purports, or is it based on his support? Hed be powerless without the other vees!" Is the full quote on the matter. Remember, Vox has to mind control people in order to keep things clean just before this song started, and throughout that entire song we see that Alastor completely steamrolls Vox in terms of influence and control, literally everyone going to check the radio instead of Vox's television. And this is after a 4-year disappearance, Vox has had all that time to get more influence and control, and the instant Alastor enters the stage again he lost it on the spot. I find it doubtful that with those kinds of showings, Alastor was referring to strength there.
7-year disappearance, and I do agree that Al was yapping about popularity and influence here. However, if we're assuming about Val meant that Alastor nearly won the physical fight, then it can easily be intepreted as a comment on that fight, as it is what pisses Vox off (that fight that Alastor almost won)
Also, make Al look weak, really?
I mean, he's supposedly most powerful Overlord. He cleared all of Overlords who ruled for centuries in the first ******* day, while Sinners become stronger with deals. This is far more impressive and stronger than anything anyone has shown in the series. I'm also planning to change the whole "Alastor did not harm Adam" thing too.
The number of people scaling here(with profiles) can be counted on one hand.
  1. Alastor
  2. Beelzebub
  3. Mammon
  4. Vox
And remember, I had to be convinced to have Vox scale in AP/SS lol
I don't really think Vox would scale in AP to it, only Alastor and those above would in AP due to being supposedly able to harm him, and also in Dura due to being superior to Vox.
Yeah that's 100% fine, we'd need more info to really say one is stronger than the other
Alright, though I'd still say Al is stronger due to him at least having feats and much better statements, but the gap is just not big.
L RIP Bozo Charlie I guess lol
LOL

vox was mad alastor nearly beat him “that time” I’m still VERY iffy on whether vox is superior to alastor, that’s my main problem since the pilot states alastor is the strongest sinner.
W, how could I forget about that.
Obviously vsbw can’t accept our headcanons for this, but it’s very easy to assume that alastor only lost on technicality rather than vox pulling a sukuna and hitting alastor last minute
The thing is "almost beat you that time" has no grounds of talking about physical fight, and it talking about popularity fight is far more consistent and makes sense in the given context. Like Alastor almost beating Vox in popularity and then suddenly disappearing for 7 years, so now Vox wants to show who is really in charge of things now (he fails).

The thing is "almost beat you that time" has no grounds of talking about physical fight, and it talking about popularity fight is far more consistent and makes sense in the given context. Like Alastor almost beating Vox in popularity and then suddenly disappearing for 7 years, so now Vox wants to show who is really in charge of things now (he fails).
Yeah but vsbw doesn't work like that, so until season 2 confirms our 100% accurate ideas. We have to submit

vox was mad alastor nearly beat him “that time” I’m still VERY iffy on whether vox is superior to alastor, that’s my main problem since the pilot states alastor is the strongest sinner. Obviously vsbw can’t accept our headcanons for this, but it’s very easy to assume that alastor only lost on technicality rather than vox pulling a sukuna and hitting alastor last minute
Where in the seven circles of hell did Vox upscaling in AP come from??? No they'd apsolutely be comparable until further information is given about that conflict. Or if they fight in season 2 I guess.
Where was that even stated or implied? All we see Vox is simply blackmailing Alastor (and failing lmfao), which is consistent with my premise that Val was yapping about the popularity. Also, their whole deal is about popularity as seen in comic where Al curses at him due to TV taking over in popularity, and then Vox accidentally returning Al's radio-influence back despite wanting to do quite the opposite lmao.

7-year disappearance, and I do agree that Al was yapping about popularity and influence here. However, if we're assuming about Val meant that Alastor nearly won the physical fight, then it can easily be intepreted as a comment on that fight, as it is what pisses Vox off (that fight that Alastor almost won)
Either way they either fought or they didn't, because if they didn't, Alastor doesn't have a reason to scale to Vox's Durability. It's the possibility they didn't why I was pushing for "likely High 7-C" for Alastor anyways, and then Vox's AP/SS to Alastor. Or it's Alastor. He could very easily be lying or twisting the truth to get a rise out of Vox.
I mean, he's supposedly most powerful Overlord. He cleared all of Overlords who ruled for centuries in the first ******* day, while Sinners become stronger with deals. This is far more impressive and stronger than anything anyone has shown in the series. I'm also planning to change the whole "Alastor did not harm Adam" thing too.
its vague to be sure, but definitely should be noted. Its actually part of why so very few are actually scaling to Alastor here, with only Zestial and Vox being at all comparable(Physically, should be noted. If Alastor gets what I note below, they wouldn't scale.) And The Seven Deadly being Superior(They would scale above his AP, so their tiering would be 'At least High 7-C, at most 7-A')

As for scaling to Adam, I'd list it as 'at most 7-A' and only for AP(not SS or Durability) for reasons of Alastor didn't do it physically lol
I don't really think Vox would scale in AP to it, only Alastor and those above would in AP due to being supposedly able to harm him, and also in Dura due to being superior to Vox.
I mean if they fought they'd probably have to be able to harm eachother, and Vox doesn't have any shown methods of attacking beyond pure physicality.

Yeah but vsbw doesn't work like that, so until season 2 confirms our 100% accurate ideas. We have to submit
Pretty sure if I just bring in my args well in the CRT it'll get accepted
Either way they either fought or they didn't, because if they didn't, Alastor doesn't have a reason to scale to Vox's Durability.
He kinda has the reason to scale straightly due to being the strongest sinner as said in pilots.
It's the possibility they didn't why I was pushing for "likely High 7-C" for Alastor anyways, and then Vox's AP/SS to Alastor. Or it's Alastor. He could very easily be lying or twisting the truth to get a rise out of Vox.
The Vs smirked, confirming his yappery.
its vague to be sure, but definitely should be noted. Its actually part of why so very few are actually scaling to Alastor here, with only Zestial and Vox being at all comparable(Physically, should be noted. If Alastor gets what I note below, they wouldn't scale.) And The Seven Deadly being Superior(They would scale above his AP, so their tiering would be 'At least High 7-C, at most 7-A')

As for scaling to Adam, I'd list it as 'at most 7-A' and only for AP(not SS or Durability) for reasons of Alastor didn't do it physically lol
Yeah Alastor definitely does not scale physically to that shadow attack. My plan was "Low 7-C physically (or whatever it will change to via Vox scaling), at most 7-A with most potent attacks"
I mean if they fought they'd probably have to be able to harm eachother, and Vox doesn't have any shown methods of attacking beyond pure physicality.
Electricity vs. tentancles?

Does anyone know how much heat Adam needed to vaporize Sir Pentious? I asked Chat GPT he told me its 3500 C

Last edited:
Back