• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun (Masadaverse) VS Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
After the fuckery that happened the last time this was made, I'm hoping that this one won't go out the same way.

This is Hajun w/ Tumor VS True Nyarlathotep.

Yeah, I'll never understand why Nyar VS Oblivion is considered a legitimate match.

We should stop derailing and actually discuss the match.

Hajun and Nyarlathotep are both unfathomably powerful 1-As, Hajun having his Taikyoku that's infinite and constantly rising and Nyarlathotep curbstomping other considerably powerful 1-As with his avatars alone.

Nyarlathotep has his Immutability, which will make it hard for Hajun to affect him in any meaningful way. On the same token, the nature of Taikyoku in general and Hajun's sheer amount of it makes him virtually untouchable as well.

Hmm... this is hard for me to decide.

Well, uh... I've heard everyone describe it as infinite.

Is his Taikyoku actually still finite, or something?

Bump.

Yeah, I'm impatient.

But I've noticed that Hajun is Nigh-Omnipresent and has Probability Manipulation, though I don't know if that will mean much against Nyarlathotep's absurd invulnerability.

The note on Hajin's page on why he isn't High 1-A, implying he would be if he didn't have so many weakness, makes me want to say that he's quite a bit stronger than Nyarlathotep.

As far as I'm aware, there is two High 1-As:

• "Low" High 1-A: Transcends baseline 1-A as much as baseline 1-A transcends 11-C (Which is what Hajun would have caulified for).
  • And "High" High 1-A: Yog-Sothoth level.
"Low" High 1-As can be beaten by strong enough 1-As (Like Nyarlethotep), while "High" High 1-As are, for all intents and proposes, tier 0.

MasterOfArda said:
As far as I'm aware, there is two High 1-As:
  • "Low" High 1-A: Transcends baseline 1-A as much as baseline 1-A transcends 11-C (Which is what Hajun would have caulified for).
  • And "High" High 1-A: Yog-Sothoth level.
"Low" High 1-As can be beaten by strong enough 1-As (Like Nyarlethotep), while "High" High 1-As are, for all intents and proposes, tier 0.
I don't believe that works like that.

• High Outerverse level: Characters that are extremely powerful compared to other characters within this category, and whose power by far exceeds the regular requirements for tier 1-A. Take note that being infinitely superior to a regular 1-A character, does not automatically make another character qualify for a High 1-A rating. The ones that do qualify would recurrently be equivalent to Tier 0 characters, if not for the presence of one such being within their respective franchises, and/or some minor limitatio. As such, characters with serious weaknesses cannot be High 1-A. To further clarify, a High 1-A should be so much higher than baseline 1-A characters that it can not be estimated or comprehended from their perspectives. That is, to even be considered for High 1-A, a character must at the very least transcend baseline 1-A characters in the same manner that they exceed tier 11.
It's all one tier, not split into two.

@Warren

Well, the Outer Gods are not infinitely above baseline 1-A. They are to the Great Old Ones what the Great Old Ones are to humanity, which falls under the end thing.

This is a qualitative superiority in the same vein as Featherine Augustus Aurora, yet Featherine is High 1-A while the Outer Gods are not.

And before you bring up Hajun not being the same thing:

"Hajun has too many weaknesses to be reliably placed at High 1-A, despite his vast superiority to other characters."

Also, Tenma Yato does at one point compare the idea of fighting him to a human trying to fight a god.

Now I've seen DarkLK's comparison between the Outer Gods and backgrounds in a play, or... any setting, really.

Depending on how Hajun's Taikyoku works (don't remember how exactly it does), this could be dangerously close to a stomp.

EDIT: I'm allowed to debate for this, right? I've heard that the starter of a match cannot vote, and while it's justified in some cases, for the most part I think it's stupid.

Numerical values as in Taiji Value which dictates which God Law is stronger is irrelevant to Hajun due to his Cystic Hygroma (AKA Tumor AKA His twin fused with him) who due to constanly bothering Hajun, fuels the latter rage which is WHAT makes Hajun so damn powerful as his strength always increase for infinity, forever and ever. Then there is his Law which just makes him completely ridiculous and unstoppable (If it weren't for many factors, he would have utterly curbstomped anyone with one finger)

His profile in the game or the VFB (don't remember which one) lists his Taikyoku Value as being immeasurable

Also Tenma Yato Law which makes everything in a stagnant status didn't do shit against Hajun. The latter even when weakened because of souls clinging to him and not caring about Yato or even paying attention to him, was completely eroding ezo (or edo? Need to doule check) which was stagnated by Yato law.

wut

hey, Low 1-A was a semi-competent idea

now people are considering Low High 1-A?!

That being said, Warren is right.

A few things I have to address:

>Outer gods are not infinitely above baseline 1-A

No, you're right, they're two inaccessible degrees of indeterminacy above a mid 1-A who was going to conquer all of existence and had experienced the most devastating things that could be thought of before he reached the first Gate. Constantly rising values in infinity (even infinity to the infinitieth ^ infinitieth, ad infinitum) are literally meaningless when compared to indeterminable events.

I'm gonna go with inconclusive for now, but you could make a case for Nyar (And change me when people realize what I'm talking about) Nyar likely isn't that much weaker than Shub-Niggurath, who is At least 1-A.

also ye if you make the match you can't vote

It's only a reference @Prospect, since this wiki doesn't currently have any analog for something like that.

Hajun is beyond an infinite number of degrees of infinity above the type of baseline 1-A that transcends all concepts. He transcends all meta-concepts at their highest analogs. It is only because of his weakness, the nature of the Law of his Taikyoku that made him lose.

And even when he was weakened because of his Law, his Taikyoku was still like 100, I think, which is still ten degrees of infinity above baseline 1-A.

So, I'll go with Hajun.

Uh no, the nature of his law is WHAT makes him invincible

Kyougetsu twins just ****** up big deal since due to Moksha, his law became inperfect (since they are now irregularities in his law) allowing Habaki another weakness of Hajun to extract Tumor which made Hajun lose.

Basically plot >>>>>>>>>> Hajun :D

Theokyrios the Ultimate said:
ALRF said:
His profile in the game or the VFB (don't remember which one) lists his Taikyoku Value as being immeasurable
Is in the VN. Which contradicts the VFB with the parameter at þäíÚçÅÕñºµò░.
Not a literal number though. It is a reference to Buddhism IIRC, and yes, it still means it cannot be measured.

Isnt this a stomp for Hajun sinds he is know too fodder 1-A characters like Marie Reinhard Mercurius and Ren. If this is a fair fight then pls tell me how Nyarlathotep gonne win against Hajun with Tumor.

Tincan123 said:
Isnt this a stomp for Hajun sinds he is know too fodder 1-A characters like Marie Reinhard Mercurius and Ren. If this is a fair fight then pls tell me how Nyarlathotep gonne win against Hajun with Tumor.
I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

He is basically saying since he fodderised 1-A characters like Mercurius, Reinhard Heydrich, Ren Fuji and Marie without even trying and they are reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally high into 1-A which means he can casually stomp Nyar. If not explain to him how Nyar can win against Hajoon with Tumor

Trexalfa29 said:
Not a literal number though. It is a reference to Buddhism IIRC, it still means it cannot be measured.
10^68/88. You read it as þäíÚçÅ • Õñºµò░ (unmeasurable round number), not as þäíÚçÅÕñºµò░. Although, þäíÚçÅ is still figurative in this context.

@Theokyrios

Wait, so Hajun peaks at well over a vigintillion Taikyoku?

@ProspectX

That was 'Umr at-Tawil, an avatar of Yog-Sothoth. I'm pretty sure it should be allowed since both 'Umr and The Presence are powerful for 1-A standards.

I mean, if the VFN came afterwards and was also made by Masada, then I'd argue that "immeasurable" in this context just means "really high".

But if Immeasurable Taikyoku is totally different... then what sets it apart from normal Taikyoku values beyond just "normal Taiji doesn't work on him"?

Warren Valion said:
I don't believe that works like that.

• High Outerverse level: Characters that are extremely powerful compared to other characters within this category, and whose power by far exceeds the regular requirements for tier 1-A. Take note that being infinitely superior to a regular 1-A character, does not automatically make another character qualify for a High 1-A rating. The ones that do qualify would recurrently be equivalent to Tier 0 characters, if not for the presence of one such being within their respective franchises, and/or some minor limitatio. As such, characters with serious weaknesses cannot be High 1-A. To further clarify, a High 1-A should be so much higher than baseline 1-A characters that it can not be estimated or comprehended from their perspectives. That is, to even be considered for High 1-A, a character must at the very least transcend baseline 1-A characters in the same manner that they exceed tier 11.
It's all one tier, not split into two.
It is all in one tier, however, the low-end of the tier is still different from the high-end.

High 3-A and High 1-A are the two tiers who, within themselves, have high and low ends:

High 3-A:

• Low-end ("Low" High 3-A): "Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power." I.e. Infinite 3-D power
  • High-end ("High" High 3-A): "4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale." I.e. Finite, less-than-universal, 4-D power.
High 1-A:

• Low-end ("Low" High 1-A): To further clarify, a High 1-A should be so much higher than baseline 1-A characters that it can not be estimated or comprehended from their perspectives. That is, to even be considered for High 1-A, a character must at the very least transcend baseline 1-A characters in the same manner that they exceed tier 11." I.e. Far stronger than a baseline 1-A.
  • High-end ("High" High 1-A): "The ones that do qualify would recurrently be equivalent to Tier 0 characters, if not for the presence of one such being within their respective franchises, and/or some minor limitation." I.e. Effectively tier 0.

I'm still curious about the "10^68/88" thing and what makes Immeasurable Taikyoku so special.

Has nothing special. Rindou and Habaki's were described the same as M─üra in their statuses bye the end of the VN. Impossible to verify, no way to actually express it. The statuses update through the story, so it is possible that M─üra's "base" value of Tai Chi is the one on the VFB, and "something happened" to his long-nosed goblin Tao rule.

So "Immeasurable Taikyoku" is just a special title that means that your Taiji Value cannot exactly be quantified, but is still strictly finite.

But whatever, we ought to get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back