• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun (Masadaverse) VS Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wont be added. we have a rule especifically for this:

Please do not expect matches with 1-A characters to be added, and do not create multiple threads for such purposes. Due to the unfathomably high gaps of power between characters within this category, and how hard it is to figure out their relative strengths, it is very rare that these threads end up being discussed for anything beyond casual entertainment.

Given the high-profile nature of this matchup, I think it could be added.

It's just generally, 1-A fights devolve very quickly as often (not saying anyone in particular) people don't understand 1-A parameters or instead misunderstand them.

However, I think the arguments in this thread are competent enough.

This thread is quite...neat. I expected a mess, tbh but instead, I have been able to read through it and understand things.

Based on that, I'll go with Nyarlathotep FRA.

Tbh, if the only reasoning for Nyar winning is "Regardless, I think Nyarla takes this. Nyarla is to the Great Old Ones what the Great Old Ones are to humanity, and being to a 1-A what a 1-A is to a normal person has been grounds for High 1-A before."

Then voting for Nyar just for this reasoning is "eh", as the same could be applied to Tenma Yato and Mara.

"That being said, I think that infinitely rising levels don't really compare to two beyond immeasurable, inaccessible (like the cardinal) realms stacked on top of one another like whole different plateaus, when basic Outerversal space already has infinite levels."

The same could be said for Mara and his Singularity.

The second reason is the one that sealed the deal.

As far as Hajun's singularity, I don't see how that could even get past the First Gate. The First Gate is literally beyond all concepts, an infinite series of 1-A spaces, and existence itself, not to mention what's beyond the First Gate. Keep in mind 'Umr at-Tawil, the guardian of the Second Gate, beat the Presence.

Edit: Hadou has given me enough evidence to show that Hajun would probably be comparable to the beings beyond the First Gate, but then that would mean Umr at Tawil would be a better match for him than Nyar.

When did this go from nya vs bern to nya vs hajun again oh shit fanfic here we go

To put in simple terms, to reach the Throne, Hadou Gods may opt to drill through the Singularity using their Law. Reaching said Throne takes time depeding on the Throne Holder and their power, For Snake, it took some minutes, but for Mara? Tenma Yato couldn't even reach it no matter how much he tried, for even after 8000 years, it was still impossible for him and will always be.

• Be note that Hajun is weaker as a Throne God since all of the souls in the multiverse cling to him due to his status, so him, without being a Throne God, is obviously more powerful than his Throne God self.
This basically summarise how Singularity varies from one Throne God to another

ÒÇîþ®┤ÒÇìÒü«µÀ▒ÒüòÒü»ÒüØÒü«õ╗úÒü½ÒüèÒüæÒéïÕ║ºÒü«þÑ×µá╝Òü«Õ╝ÀÕ║ªÒü½Õ┐£ÒüÿÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü¿Òü¬ÒéèÒÇüµ░┤ÚèÇÒüîÕ║ºÒéƵÅíÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒµÖéÒü«µÀ▒ÒüòÒü»ÒÇüÒüøÒüäÒü£ÒüäÕ©©õ║║ÒüîÕæ╝ÕÉ©ÒéƵ¡óÒéüÒüªÒüäÒéëÒéîÒéïµÖéÚûôÒüºÕê░ÚüöÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕç║µØÑÒéïµÀ▒ÒüòÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé
ÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞ©ÅÒü¥ÒüêÒüªÒÇüþ¼¼Õà¡Õñ®µ│óµù¼ÒüîÕ║ºÒü½ÕØÉÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïõ╗èÒü«µÀ▒ÒüòÒü»ÚüÑÒüïÒü¬µÿöÒüïÒéëÞÉ¢õ©ïÒüùþÂÜÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü½ÒééµïÿÒéëÒüÜÕê░ÚüöÒüùÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüäµÀ▒Õ║ª"
And to clarify what Singularity is, it's a "place" that exists outside of Throne juridiction , "place" that is impossible to define. "Place" while being described as being the "nothing", it is also the "everything" (as in the fact it is, to put it in simple words, place that doesn't belong to any Taiji, yet also the place where Taiji which existed is mixed)

Stuff

þë╣þò░þé╣Òü»ÒÇüÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïÕñ¬µÑÁÒü½Õ▒×ÒüòÒü¬Òüäõ©¡þ½ïÕ£░Õ©»ÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒüîÒÇüÕÉîµÖéÒü½ÚüÄÕÄ╗Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒüƒÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïÕñ¬µÑÁÒüîµÀÀÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÕá┤µëÇÒüºÒééÒüéÒéïÒÇé "
Hadou Gods, while incapable of using their "tool to brush" (Law) inside it, have still shown somehow the ability to affect it in someway.

>The First Gate is literally beyond all concepts.

Since when concepts matter to Shinza Gods though?

I probably forgot some stuff, but this is all...for now

TISSG7Redgrave said:
When did this go from nya vs bern to nya vs hajun again oh shit fanfic here we go </div> >says it bern vs nya

>Realizes we are in nya vs hajun

>FOOKING RIP

I think you're misunderstanding me, though. The things BEFORE the First Gate transcend all concepts (infinite levels of Outerversal space)

Your description at most (I reallllllly am not trying to spite) sounds like maybe beyond the first Gate, since the things beyond the First Gate are inaccessible (the same thing that you pretty much said Hajun is)

But the things beyond the Ultimate (Second) Gate are even more inaccessible compared to the the First Gate than the First Gate is to Outerversal space. Even if I was underestimating Hajun before, it still doesn't matter.

Don't believe me?

Inaccessible = Beyond everything no matter what you do (Immeasurably immeasurable)

Like inaccessible cardinals.

Hajun = inaccessible to infinite levels of Taikyoku

First Gate = inaccessible to Infinite levels of Outerversal space

Even when Hypnos' friend was able to travel through "limitless" vacua of proceeding Outerversal space, he wasn't able to pass through the final barrier. Hypnos was able to, due to a full mastery of literally everything that could knowingly exist, although when he came back, his mind was beyond shattered, permanently.

But:

Second Gate = even more inaccessible compared to the First Gate than the First is to Outerversal space

Ultimate Gods = Beyond infinitely more powerful than that.

Nyar is comparable to the very latter.

Aeyu said:
Hajun = inaccessible to infinite levels of Taikyoku

First Gate = inaccessible to Infinite levels of Outerversal space

Wouldn't Hajun be inaccessible to finite levels of Taikyoku rather than infinite?

I mean, if we are judging this on Yato being unable to reach him, Hajun is inaccessible to 100 levels of Taikyoku. If we judge it on Hajun having infinite taikyoku, then any finite taikyoku (no matter how large) would also be unable. But another being with infinite levels of Taikyoku shouldn't have a problem "drilling" to the Singularity.

ALRF said:
No need to tell you aren't trying to spite btw...
That's just Aeyu's ways. She's very polite

Also the quote above about Hypnos.

Unless i'm reading it wrong...it's just transcendental realms which have the qualities for outerversal ranking i guess..except i don't see anything that talks about some kind of hierachy with a qualitative difference.

Could be wrong though.

Monarch Laciel said:
Wouldn't Hajun be inaccessible to finite levels of Taikyoku rather than infinite?
Well, even when bound to the Throne, Hajun's is still Immeasurable, as in, described as being "infinite, yet constantly rising higher". At least, that's how I understand it.

@Prospect

It's a term of speech, since things at that level can really only be compared to analagous concepts that we are aware of. The proper term would likely be Outerversal domai, but I think everyone knows what is meant when space is mentioned.

@Monarch, Hadou

Either way, it doesn't matter.

And @ALRF

The full story (which unfortunately is omitted from Hypnos' profile, with corroboration from other stories) represents that there are a limitless number of greater realms that are outerversal; the narrator is very explicit that even from the beginning, before they go deeper into the really crazy levels right before the Gate, that those worlds are beyond thought, space and time and can only be described to human beings through analogy, since there's no way to transcribe the sensations and whatnot.

I must say this must be the most respectable 1-A fight i have read on vsbattle. Normally people go all crazy but this fight went really well. Plus can someone give Aeyu the award of explainer sinds she really know her stuff about the Cthulhuverse guess she really love those tentacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back