• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gwenpool vs kiyotaka (0-0-9) grace

I'm going to go against my previous statement, I really don't see much of a way for Ayanokouji to avoid getting blown into smitherines before Gwenpool gets tired, especially if he isn't going on the offensive and is trying to talk her down. Depending on how much supplies Gwenpool has, she could just cover the entire park in explosives and kill Ayanokouji that way

Summer Time Rendering when it comes to being hacked out of it's mind:

s-l1200.jpg

I'm lost dude.
Do you know how we generally decide who Wins most of the time? Is by who have the better wincon.

Is this case, both have wincons that could happen, but not enough to say who Wins more than the other.

You voting based on a argument that is not a guarant Win for Ayano.

Depending on how much supplies Gwenpool has, she could just cover the entire park in explosives
They not in a park, they in the middle of the city.

I'm going to go against my previous statement, I really don't see much of a way for Ayanokouji to avoid getting blown into smitherines before Gwenpool gets tired, especially if he isn't going on the offensive and is trying to talk her down. Depending on how much supplies Gwenpool has, she could just cover the entire park in explosives and kill Ayanokouji that way
Actually, I'm with Hunter. Nothing stops Gwen from just popping a grenade on Koji's feet from outside reality.

They not in a park, they in the middle of the city.
Wherever they are, Gwenpool could just nuke it

Also quick question, has Gwenpool ever managed to tag Spider-Man in any of her comics? Because if she did, I'm voting Gwenpool. Spider-Sense >>>>> Ayano's barely superhuman AnPr, so if she can hit Spider-Men, she can 1000% hit Ayano

Do you know how we generally decide who Wins most of the time? Is by who have the better wincon.

Is this case, both have wincons that could happen, but not enough to say who Wins more than the other.

You voting based on a argument that is not a guarant Win for Ayano.
I know that. I just lean towards Kiyotaka.

Wherever they are, Gwenpool could just nuke it

Also quick question, has Gwenpool ever managed to tag Spider-Man in any of her comics? Because if she did, I'm voting Gwenpool. Spider-Sense >>>>> Ayano's barely superhuman AnPr, so if she can hit Spider-Men, she can 1000% hit Ayano
In this case, I'm pretty sure there's just straight up nothing Kiyotaka can do.

Gwenpool could just nuke it
That's not really In-Character trought.
And also, Ayano have knowlegement, he can just run Far away from the blast range.
If she trowns her bombs without abandonent and aiming, she just gonna lose her supply super fast.

Also quick question, has Gwenpool ever managed to tag Spider-Man in any of her comics?
No. Not in this Key, she as able to tag mires morales in her sencond key.
Actually, I'm with Hunter. Nothing stops Gwen from just popping a grenade on Koji's feet from outside reality.
Considering she don't have that Power in this Key, i say It stop.

I think you people are forgetting about her morality, like, she might not Go Full bloodlust with explosives and Guns on Ayanokoji for no reason. Or she might.

Still, is not really In-Character for her to do so. To like, pull a granade, and trowns outside reality.
But it's in-character for her to attack outside of it, and if she sees that he could dodge her (somehow) multiple times, I can see her getting pissed enough to just say "**** it, let's ball."

I think you people are forgetting about her morality, like, she might not Go Full bloodlust with explosives and Guns on Ayanokoji for no reason. Or she might.
Not really since SBA puts them both as enemies with dire consequences if they lose. She'll think that Koji means severe harm to her. She might not want to straight up murder, but she'll still want to win via any means.

To be honest, supernatural Luck is really really nutty, especially one of Gwen's capacity. If a character with minor supernatural luck was able to do Koji in, yea Gwen's one is not to be trifled with at all.

But it's in-character for her to attack outside of it, and if she sees that he could dodge her (somehow) multiple times, I can see her getting pissed enough to just say "**** it, let's ball."
Yeah, i din't deny she can do It eventually, but since is out-character for her to do, I not seeing that happening só often, for the inconclusive arguments don't hold anymore.

Also, she have to know where he is, and he can hide.
Not really since SBA puts them both as enemies with dire consequences if they lose. She'll think that Koji means severe harm to her. She might not want to straight up murder, but she'll still want to win via any means.
I don't think this changes anything I said, like, If she try to explode him, he gonna die, which might not be In-Character for a fight against a seemingly normal guy in her eyes.

bro it is in character for her to do these things
  • Gutter Space:An extra-multiversal dimension located between and beyond the panels of a comic book. Gwenpool can freely enter and exit Gutter Space after awakening. Gutter Space is NOT a magical medium and should not be treated as such. Gutter Space grants her the following abilities:
    • BFR: She can drag anything into and out of Gutter Space regardless of the destination, reality, or time period, including people.
    • Time Travel: Can move to between panels with little to no effect on the timeline.
    • Percognition and Clairvoyance: Can view panels for events occurring outside of her privy.
    • Limited Information Analysis: On top of her already immense knowledge of Marvel Comic characters, Gwenpool can gain access to the knowledge of another's abilities if it had ever been stated on a page.
    • Summoning and Creation: Gwenpool can act as an illustrator in Gutter Space and can summon standard objects, such as guns, in the worlds she's drawing in. She cannot summon objects with magical properties, such as the infinity gauntlet, and drawing can only summon 4th wall breaking characters, such as Deadpool (Marvel Comics), into and out of Gutter Space.

bro it is in character for her to do these things
  • Gutter Space:An extra-multiversal dimension located between and beyond the panels of a comic book. Gwenpool can freely enter and exit Gutter Space after awakening. Gutter Space is NOT a magical medium and should not be treated as such. Gutter Space grants her the following abilities:
    • BFR: She can drag anything into and out of Gutter Space regardless of the destination, reality, or time period, including people.
    • Time Travel: Can move to between panels with little to no effect on the timeline.
    • Percognition and Clairvoyance: Can view panels for events occurring outside of her privy.
    • Limited Information Analysis: On top of her already immense knowledge of Marvel Comic characters, Gwenpool can gain access to the knowledge of another's abilities if it had ever been stated on a page.
    • Summoning and Creation: Gwenpool can act as an illustrator in Gutter Space and can summon standard objects, such as guns, in the worlds she's drawing in. She cannot summon objects with magical properties, such as the infinity gauntlet, and drawing can only summon 4th wall breaking characters, such as Deadpool (Marvel Comics), into and out of Gutter Space.
That's 2 key, bro.

Back