• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gwenpool vs kiyotaka (0-0-9) grace

The scans only shows her only in life threating situations, Assuming things without showing scans of it working for different purposes is NFL
???? My brother in Christ, you're the one doing NFL. You just put a restriction out of nowhere with no evidence whatsoever. If you bring a panel of her saying "my powers only work when I'm in danger" I'll give it to you, until then, you're reaching.

For god's sake, Her ability is for life threatning situations, You need to show a instance where her plot manip works outside of it
Bro YOU'RE THE ONE PUTTING THIS RULE/WEAKNESS! It's nowhere on the weakness section or profile, It's YOU who gotta show this really applying, otherwise you're lying.

Her powers legit is only applicable in-verse, She can see stuff because she is in marvel and shit, Like legit is only for marvel stuff
Bro, I'm sorry but what the **** you saying? VS rules don't allow that unless it's Fun and Games. If you want those rules applied, make a new thread where you can bullshit your way through.

He can sense presences, She still needs to get out of that place to hit
Cool. It's not sensing something out of the world coming from somewhere unexpected.

The difference being;

Breaking the Fourth Wall - Means she is aware she is fictional AND can join comics and ONLY join not get out of pages, Otherwise the profile would specify that or would add that to her first key too

Reality Warping - Means she can pull a sponge bob
Cool, she's still exiting the comic panel to attack Doom. Next.

The more I see of this thread, the more I think there should be a rule that votes shouldn't count until supporters from both verses appear because I'm laughing my ass off right now.

"Keep her alive" requires that a attack needs to be life-threatening, but we're working on the logic that it straight up protects her from harm (alongside other Hacks)
It's just the way it's worded.
We've already been over the point where the plot itself gives her luck making her virtually unharmable conventionally in the pages before this

???? My brother in Christ, you're the one doing NFL. You just put a restriction out of nowhere with no evidence whatsoever. If you bring a panel of her saying "my powers only work when I'm in danger" I'll give it to you, until then, you're reaching.
It's the opposite actually

It's like me saying my 3D plot manip can work against 12D opponents without me ever showing it which is straight bullcrap
Bro YOU'RE THE ONE PUTTING THIS RULE/WEAKNESS! It's nowhere on the weakness section or profile, It's YOU who gotta show this really applying, otherwise you're lying.
Who said it's a weakness?? It's just how the ability works wth
Cool. It's not sensing something out of the world coming from somewhere unexpected.
She still needs to get out of that place which Koji will be able to sense her sooo..

Also her comic page hopping is for her 2nd key not 1st

It's the opposite actually

It's like me saying my 3D plot manip can work against 12D opponents without me ever showing it which is straight bullcrap
Who said it's a weakness?? It's just how the ability works wth
No, it's not the opposite. You, quite literally, put on a mechanic that isn't nowhere on the profile. It's your job to show it.

She still needs to get out of that place which Koji will be able to sense her sooo..

Also her comic page hopping is for her 2nd key not 1st
I'll ask you again, then why is this scan of her exiting the comic panel on the first key?

When I'm in a making stuff up to make my favorite character win competition and my opponent is a COTE supporter
It makes me question the other victories he got.

So Stomp then. Kiyotaka's SI isn't a good win condition and he can't hit her.
If anything, yeah.

Kiyotaka might seriously receive the knowledge about Gwenpool's abilities and sit the **** down because he knows he's cooked in all universes.
Yep. Prior it was argued with knowledge, he could SI which made this incon in most ppls eye's but ig that's that
The SI was conclusively argued to not be good enough. There's nothing Kiyotaka can do.

Gwenpool is the most unfun character to debate with. I will always be voting against Gwenpool for her transgressions of being unfunny and stupid (I'm joking. Though I do believe that Gwenpool is a slog to debate about)

No, it's not the opposite. You, quite literally, put on a mechanic that isn't nowhere on the profile. It's your job to show it.

I am legit just going by the profile
I'll ask you again, then why is this scan of her exiting the comic panel on the first key?
Because she is using her 4th wall ability to get out of the comic she was in to the real life and then back to the comic behind him??

I am legit just going by the profile
Catbowtie already addressed this issue for being poor choice or wording since there's no proof on the profile that it's a requirement.

Because she is using her 4th wall ability to get out of the comic was in to the real life and then back to the comic behind him??
So she exited the panel like I said? Wow, crazy. Saying that reality is equalized (something that is not on OP) just to try and get a W is funny. It's standard rule that all abilities should work regardless of place.

Kiyotaka won against Luffy, Zoro, and Ace because he outskills (Which he does, immensely), but the trio genuinely one shots Kiyotaka. His martial arts (or whatever it is) was decided to not work against people above him in AP (this was only after the match had begin and ended)

but the trio genuinely one shots Kiyotaka.
Tbf he outskilled them to the point none of their attacks would end up hitting him despite being able to one shot making it a stomp ngl.
It's why you would find low tier characters in tier 9s or 8s of Warhammer Fantasy slamming even the most versatile tier 5's or 2's in skills alone.

Kiyotaka won against Luffy, Zoro, and Ace because he outskills (Which he does, immensely), but the trio genuinely one shots Kiyotaka. His martial arts (or whatever it is) was decided to not work against people above him in AP (this was only after the match had begin and ended)
Yes, but the entire arguement behind him being able to damage them was Pressure Points

I was one of the people that brought up how ridiculous this was to staff and got the matches removed

So back to this match at hand, it doesn't look like Ayanokouji has any wincons other than getting really damn lucky with his Social Influencing, and that's hardly a wincon. So do we want to call this match a stomp or just a very very decisive victory for Gwenpool?

Tbf he outskilled them to the point none of their attacks would end up hitting him despite being able to one shot making it a stomp ngl.
It's why you would find low tier characters in tier 9s or 8s of Warhammer Fantasy slamming even the most versatile tier 5's or 2's in skills alone.
Wait hold-up for real?

So Stomp then. Kiyotaka's SI isn't a good win condition and he can't hit her.
Not really, he can still SI her using the infomartion he knows. Is just is not good enough to be a wincon, where he wins most of the times.

And he can also outstamina her too, since her weapon are not infinite. He start outshight, so he could troll her until she got out ammo, and tired.

On the other hand, she can still hit him eventually. So Inco Fra.

So back to this match at hand, it doesn't look like Ayanokouji has any wincons other than getting really damn lucky with his Social Influencing, and that's hardly a wincon. So do we want to call this match a stomp or just a very very decisive victory for Gwenpool?
Call the match a Stomp.

Not really, he can still SI her using the infomartion he knows. Is just is not good enough to be a wincon, where he wins most of the times.

And he can also outstamina her too, since her weapon are not infinite. He start outshight, so he could troll her until she got out ammo, and tired.
Plot hax makes it so that Gwenpool wins across all infinite universe to a level of R<F

Yes the verse is that skilled. One of the most skilled verses on the wiki ngl, probably on par with DC and Marvel street levels type skill.
Let me see. I'm going to go check.

So pretty much, Ayano would almost never be able to kill her due to her thinking that she's the main character, and it's unlikely she would be able to really kill him before her stamina drops

Am I hearing an incon?

So... what? Kiyotaka just stands over a tired Gwenpool and keep trying to use Social Influencing until it works?
Why you saying SI is like a hax.

Yeah, he gonna try to talk her out of the fight, he knows her and what she can do to do that.

Why you saying SI is like a hax.

Yeah, he gonna try to talk her out of the fight, he knows her and what she can do to do that.
Sure, but he can't. Is Gwenpool even going to listen to Kiyotaka trying to not fight, or no?

Again, I don't think he has good enough Social Influencing for that to actually work. It just becomes an incon at that point
We gotta get some supporters for Kiyotaka in here 😭

Back