• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifero’s “entire kit” is not punching and kicking. We are criminally underrating his fighting prowess here as a brawler. He literally has a statement from Adrammelech comnending his fighting skills. Lucifero literally fights 4 skilled characters at once. Thanks to several Battlefeild advantages in favor of those 4 characters, Yami, Asta, Yuno, Devil Union Nacht and Lucifero could keep up with each other. Lucifero literally does exceedingly well in that match.

Lucifero also warped gravity around some of their body parts while he was “punching and kicking”. This gravity based telekinetic ability is capable of crushing the limbs of Class T characters who are 6-7x superior to Gray. You literally missed out this ability and he does this very well in character, infact his starting move against the team of 4 was to warp everything in the vicinity. If not for Anti Magic and Star Magic, Yami and Nacht would’ve literally died.

What are your points against the following I’m about to say:

• Gray can not use magic in his presence
  • Gray can not stand up in his presence,
  • Gray gets crushed via telekinesis capable of crushing class T Characters 6-7x superior to gray.

So... nobody?

He can still use magic but not just projectile base from what i'm seeing but as for the rest it makes sense.

presence of the demon king negates magic.

It negated Finral’s spatial magic and which isn’t a projectile.

And Gray still heavily restricted in the gravity to actually do anything.

Are we taking account the starting range between these two? Cause SBA does naturally assume that they start about 4 km apart, meaning Gray wouldn't really be able to lead with the instant freeze, instead he'd have to lead with a projectile I think. With that being said, he wouldn't have to use them for long since Lucifero is a hand to hand fighter for the most part, though he has been shown from time to time to use ranged attacks such as when he attempted to twist Nacht's arm with gravity from a distance. What more, the potency of Lucifero's gravity field does increase the closer you are to him, as we saw with Vanessa freaking out as he approached and finally seeing as ice make still creates something physically it would suffer under the effects of the increased gravity.

Having said all of that, I actually give it to Gray here. While Lucifero can hamper Gray's speed and attacks through the gravity aura he generates, and he could potentially play the ranged game to take him out from a distance, he can't kill Grey quick enough before having to worry about the boost that Gray gets from either boosted emotions or evolving his demon slayer mark (both of which are highly likely thanks to the type of character Lucifero is). Thanks to Lucifero also being an up-close and personal fighter, while he starts off from a range, he's going to close it and enter the area of which Gray can use his instant freeze and kill the devil thanks to increased effectiveness. Essentially, Lucifero would start off in the lead and maintain it for a while, but his manner of fighting just doesn't give him the proper opportunity to eliminate Gray before he's hit with Devil Slaying magic.

Gray, High-Diff

Last edited:
Are we taking account the starting range between these two? Cause SBA does naturally assume that they start about 4 km apart, meaning Gray wouldn't really be able to lead with the instant freeze, instead he'd have to lead with a projectile I think. With that being said, he wouldn't have to use them for long since Lucifero is a hand to hand fighter for the most part, though he has been shown from time to time to use ranged attacks such as when he attempted to twist Nacht's arm with gravity from a distance. What more, the potency of Lucifero's gravity field does increase the closer you are to him, as we saw with Vanessa freaking out as he approached and finally seeing as ice make still creates something physically it would suffer under the effects of the increased gravity.

Having said all of that, I actually give it to Gray here. While Lucifero can hamper Gray's speed and attacks through the gravity aura he generates, and he could potentially play the ranged game to take him out from a distance, he can't kill Grey quick enough before having to worry about the boost that Grey gets from either boosted emotions or evolving his demon slayer mark (both of which are highly likely thanks to the type of character Lucifero is). Thanks to Lucifero also being an up-close and personal fighter, while he starts off from a range, he's going to close it and enter the area of which Gray can use his instant freeze and kill the devil thanks to increased effectiveness. Essentially, Lucifero would start off in the lead and maintain it for a while, but his manner of fighting just doesn't give him the proper opportunity to eliminate Gray before he's hit with Devil Slaying magic.

Gray, High-Diff

you didn’t account for the 6x difference that Gray has on his back… isn’t that enough to bring him down to the ground but possibly not crush him?

you didn’t account for the 6x difference that Gray has on his back… isn’t that enough to bring him down to the ground but possibly not crush him?
I think its great enough to where it does hamper him significantly, I just believe that Gray would eventually be able to overcome it once he gets his boost from either his demon slayer mark evolving or Enhanced by Emotions.

I think its great enough to where it does hamper him significantly, I just believe that Gray would eventually be able to overcome it once he gets his boost from either his demon slayer mark evolving or Enhanced by Emotions.

Im very iffy about this one leaning towards to disagreeing tbh because Gray will be overcoming a 6x gap with emotions or demon slayer mark?? And will that be before or after Lucifero crushes him with an even stronger gravity.

Anyway, I won’t be satisfied until I get a reply for this last point.

This version of Lucifero starts with warping the battlefield, and like you said in that post he warps two more times to crush 2 characters that upscale from the LS feat 6x greater than Gray and the only reason he didn’t warp Asta in the end was cuz his magic went poof. So what is stopping Lucifero from crushing Gray way faster than those who are more than 6x greater than his LS?

Last edited:
Gray will be overcoming a 6x gap with emotions or demon slayer mark??
In Fairy Tail people get like 500 times stronger (wanking this, but so you can understand) for getting furious (emotions), the best example is Sting seeing his cat "dying" and then he just one shots his guild master and starts thinking that with that power he can solo everyone in the Fairy Tail guild

And this is my example, the admins can give you another one, more valid than mine

The demon mark I don´t know how it works

Last edited:
If there was really any hope for this match I would’ve asked for an example of emotions surpassing a 6x gap

all I care about rn is knowing how soon this boost comes because this version of Lucifero could crush him with a gesture before any type of boost happens. Also want to know how he counters that attack too. Because it’s an LS attack not an AP one

If there was really any hope for this match I would’ve asked for an example of emotions surpassing a 6x gap

all I care about rn is knowing how soon this boost comes because this version of Lucifero could crush him with a gesture before any type of boost happens. Also want to know how he counters that attack too. Because it’s an LS attack not an AP one
I don't agree that Lucifero could actually crush him, at least to the point of death of even decommission due to the AP difference between the two in a reasonable timeframe. Fights in Fairy Tail don't actually tend to last that long from my own personal memory, generally no more than a few minutes. The damage one can deal with their lifting strength is normally based on their AP, so even if Lucifero were to try and use his gravity to directly just kill or take down Gray he'd still not be able to do so within a reasonable time-frame.

Not sure why the Emotion Boost is even being brought up here. Those emotions boost (at least the massive ones.) only come into play whenever there's extreme amounts of emotions present, I.E whenever they have friends get hurt, threatened and so on and so forth.

I literally don't recall Emotion Boosts coming into play during a neutral match.

threatened
8msegou66fj81.png

I imagine Lucifero spamming this quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back