• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gray Fullbuster vs Koneko Toujou

Gray's attacks let him do serious damage to 600 megaton characters, where in mountain does Koneko scale? I tried tracking her chain but it leads back to one of two Isseis and I dunno if she is just baseline or has a scaling chain higher into it. Gray also resists all demonic abilites so Koneko will have to rely on her senjutsu or other forms of attacking.

I couldnt find her values for 7-A either, main verse page says its from Issei coming from, yet he has no calc either, nor is it found in the verse tags either

From what I know, it comes from Issei firing off a magic blast and then being shocked that a mountain was missing as a result. Sadly we dunno what kinda destruction was involved and how big the mountain was so ...... baseline? Also is Koneko scaling to his first 7-A key or to his second? Cuz the second should honestly have a scaling chain cuz rn Gray will two shot her and leads with freezing the entire area.

Gray from what i see is 300 megatons in the key used, if koneko is baseline thats 100 megatons right? x3 difference, unless he has more then that going

From what I know, it comes from Issei firing off a magic blast and then being shocked that a mountain was missing as a result. Sadly we dunno what kinda destruction was involved and how big the mountain was so ...... baseline? Also is Koneko scaling to his first 7-A key or to his second? Cuz the second should honestly have a scaling chain cuz rn Gray will two shot her and leads with freezing the entire area.
.....I feel like that would be Low 7B now....

I may have to CRT that in the future

What's Shirone's first move, Gray leads with AOE Freezing, does her being a reincarnated Devil mean Gray can ignore her durability with DSM?

Gray from what i see is 300 megatons in the key used, if koneko is baseline thats 100 megatons right? x3 difference, unless he has more then that going
Thats only his physicals. His actual Devil Slayer Magic can harm Etherious Mard Geer who can stalemate both Devil Gray's physicals and Emotion Amped Natsu with his attacks.

Thats only his physicals. His actual Devil Slayer Magic can harm Etherious Mard Geer who can stalemate both Devil Gray's physicals and Emotion Amped Natsu with his attacks.
Gray could ignore Mards Durability via Devil Slaying Magic so he just scales above Base Mard with his DSM being stronger than that.

Back