• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki: The statue of liberty from RWBY Matches

A Town lvl excited to fight people who fought dinosaurs... yeah sure. And can be injured by Miyamoto. Miyamoto thinks that thisfeatwas impressive lul.

http://*****************/read-online/Baki-Dou-chapter-101.html

A pistol is "scary"

Once Baki mastered the demon back, he has it permanently and that is a serious mode simply. Anyway, he doesnt use that, it's not his style, his style is those "spirit projections" of triceraptors, that's his serious mode.

Dinosaurs are much stronger in the Baki Verse, if they had their normal level of strength, Hanayama would only be wall level despite destroying Spec who is small building level and he did this back in New Grappler Baki. The idea that Pickle gets excited from wall level opponents is some of the worst downplay I've ever seen.

For Musashi, yes ofc that's an impressive feat. In his time, he would be considered a god, why wouldn't he think everything he does is impressive. And the gun makes sense too, Musashi has never see a gun before, the fastest projectiles were much slower in his time. So seeing something so easy to use that moves much faster than the projectiles of his time would be scary for sure.

I don't think you have watched Baki if you genuinely see the verse's top tiers as wall level.

There's too many feats proving Town Level god tiers to ignore.

Yujiro stopping an earthquake Yujiro tanking lightning for at least a second Yuichiro tanking town level amounts of energy Multiple people including high ranking government officials saying nothing short of a nuke can kill Yujiro

A guy who thought that cutting eight normal human bodies is something excepcional praise Yujiro thoughness but he still could cut it a bit >>>>>>>>>> a bullshit statement for some random militar guy about nuke bombs which is not even proved like I said.

And Kaku Kaiouh injuring Yujiro with Small Building, at most, punches.

I never said anything about top tiers being Wall lvl, dont know what are you talking about.

The earthquake is an outlier and one can even say that Yujiro intuited that the earthquake will end and he was trying to scare the people there by punching and showing like it was his fault.

Baki is a bit of a weird franchise, but Tier 7 isn't inconsistent for the top tiers of the verse considering we have 3 different things to indicate it.

I mean, do you want to suggest they're only small building level because that's what people weaker then them can do?

DMUA is saying it perfectly, Baki is weird but not inconsistent. You saying the earthquake is an outlier when there is multiple supporting feats shows your flawed attempt to downgrade the verse. And Kaku's attack is more like Shibukawa's Aiki then an actual attack in how it functions, so there isn't a need to consider how much rock it destroyed

Survivng a lightning strike isn't super impressive unless you want to say IRL humans are actually building level. The electric current just passes to quickly. The electric current lingering in him, to me at least, implies he was subjected to more or the total energy of a lightning bolt. So the feat maxes out to whatever the average energy of a lightning bolt is in my opinion.

Well, the thing is, the bolt is actively stated to be hitting Yujiro for a prolonged period of time

Then again, maybe it would be better to divide the result by the time it takes to actually flow through Yujiro, since it's taking the path out anyways

I'll have to look into it

But it's only one bolt and it wouldn't gain more power by lingering in one area, it would just transfer more energy to that area.

Energy is power over time, having a bolt of lighting for a prolonged period would dramatically increase the energy.

That said, of course, not all the collective energy goes into them at once, so yeah the feat might be invalid anyhow

I feel it would at least back him being able to no sell a 9-A or 8-C strike though.

Ok so as of now the feat is under debate, but we can firmly say he's no selling a 8-C strike. Hence why i said my points from earlier about certain characters scaling to 8-C.

Actually, now that I look more closely

Cool old guy states pretty plainly that the lightning hit Yujiro because it had nowhere else to go. He even goes into dispersing the energy and how lighting travels the most efficient path usually, but in this case it just hit Yujiro dead on and sat there

... Then again, I'd have to check if he was just shining with the leftover electricity or if a bolt actually hit him for so long

Edit: All the shots you see of the top of his head, the bolt was hitting him dead on, though it eventually just cooled off

Also I looked at the punch Yujiro did against Kaku Kaioh that made everyone shit themselves and made Kaku see Yujiro as someone who could possibly beat him. It's gonna get anywhere from Large Building to City Block but I'm unsure what to apply to the volume. There is steam coming out of the ground after Yujiro punches but I don't think he vaporized anything. It's also yujiro so anything is possible

Currently Base Yujiro and those who scales to him could be City Block Level or Small town Level and both would be ok. So we gotta see which one is better. As of now nothing is changing Town Level god tiers though.

I'm not even sold on the High 7-C calc being invalid, looking at everything

A lightning bolt usually only persists for about 51 microseconds, which is what that means.

Well going by a google search the closest I found is from United Stated National Weather Service where they say this

A typical CG lightning strike initiates inside the storm. Under the influences of the electric field between the cloud and the ground, a very faint, negatively charged channel called a "stepped leader" emerges from the storm base and propagates toward the ground in a series of steps about 160 feet (50 meters) in length and 1 microsecond (0.000001 seconds) in duration.

But then it says

Between each step there is a pause of about 50 microseconds, during which the stepped leader "looks" around for an object to strike. If none is "seen", it takes another step, and repeats the process until it "finds" a target.

and

It takes the stepped leader about 50 milliseconds (1/20th of a second) to reach its full length, though this number varies depending on the length of its path. Studies of individual strikes have shown that a single leader can be comprised of more than 10,000 steps!

In other words a lightning bolt does not last for 51 microsecond. The small tiny steps last for. Another source backs it by saying the average lightning bolt lasts for .2 seconds with every step lasting for 60-70 microseconds.

So your calc seems to be based on a incorrect premisise. Lightning strikes do no last for 51 microseconds. They last nearly one million times longer.

Ah, alright

I'll edit accordingly then

We have quite a few calcs that can be put.

Spec's Statue of Liberty Destruction - 9-A Retsu Pulverizing Concrete- 9-A Katsumi's Mach Punch - 9-A

Yujiro's Ground Punch - High 8-C to 8-B (Again just needing some input on what to do with that one) Nomi Creates Earthquakes - 8-B (he did this by stomping the ground and nothing more)

Yujiro Tanking Lightning- Either 8-C or High 7-C

That's all I got.

DMUA said:
It's a value I got from here, which in turn got it from here
The source explictly states this though:

The whole sequence is "lightning fast." The leader travels at 220,000 kilometers (136,000 miles) per hour, the pauses between steps take 50 millionths of a second, the return stroke moves at over 100 million kilometers (62 million miles) per hour, and all subsequent strokes are so fast the eye sees a single flickering lightning bolt.

In other words its the pause that's 50 microseconds, not the bolt.

Kaku Kaioh genuinely saw Yujiro as an equal after the ground punch feat which is making me think maybe Base Yujiro really is only 8-B, but we can debate that.

Dunno really. Unless we're pulling a OPM and scaling people to a casual Ogre.

My thoughts are if Base Yujiro is only 8-B at full power. There are some feats to support it but if the High 7-C calc is good then I'd say no and that 8-B is only for Casual Base Yujiro. A few people could scale to that honestly though.

Amlad22 said:
Earthquake was likely his full power just in Base. And the lightning calc is High 7-C actually
Got downgraded due to observations from Qawsedf just 12 posts above this one

Back