• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki: The statue of liberty from RWBY Matches

Ok so I think I've got a good scaling list down. I'll put it here and we can debate things. I added characters who I think should be added to the Baki page as well. Also MT is for Maximum Tournament and SOO is for Son of Ogre.

9-A: Those who scale to Spec - Spec, Sikorsky, Gaia

At Least 9-A: Those who are much stronger than Spec - MT Katsumi, MT Retsu, MT Hanayama, MT Baki, Dorian Kaioh

At Least 9-A likely higher: Those who are far above the previous tier but lack feats to put them higher - MT Doppo, MT Demon Back Baki, MT Jack

High 8-C to 8-B: Characters who scale to casual Yujiro - SOO/Baki Dou Katsumi, Baki Dou Retsu, Baki Dou Doppo, Prime Doppo, Musashi (Durability Only)

At Least 8-B: Characters who can harm casual Yujiro even if only a bit - Baki Dou Hanayama, SOO/Baki Dou Jack, SOO Base Baki

Low 7-C: Base Yujiro and those who scale - Base Yujiro, End of SOO/Baki Dou Base Baki, SOO Demon Back Baki, Base Yuichiro, Shibukawa (Aiki), Biscuit Oliva, Nomi, Kaku Kaioh, Base Pickle, Base Musashi (Attack Potency)

7-C: The God Tiers - Demon Back Yujiro, End of SOO/Baki Dou Demon Back Baki, Demon Back Yüichirō, Transformed Pickle, Full Power Musashi

I think the most controversial part will be the High 8-C to 8-B, but I'll argue that although Musashi is a glass cannon, he should be able to tank attacks from a casual Yujiro. The rest scale off of that

If we're putting a casual Yuijro tier, just scale them outright to his 8-B lightning feat

We generally really shouldn't scale to casual feats of a god tier if that's what you are planning to do

Kinda but not really. Yujiro has shown to tank 8-B attacks casually without damage. The characters who are At Least 8-B have that rating for being able to do minor harm to Yujiro even if insignificant overall like Hanayama did. The other ones scale to Musashi, who although is a glass canon, should be able to survive attacks that Yujiro can tank with zero damage casually.

Kinda debating if Prime Doppo should have his current rank I gave him or one higher. Stunning Yujiro isn't really the same as harming him but it's impressive. Any thoughts?

I should have time to start doing some changes myself now after tonight, Ill try to take care of the more complicated profiles like Baki's as he's gonna have 5 keys most likely.

@Amlad22 and @DMUA Do y'all mind if I link your account pages in the post?

EDIT: I'm just going to do it and change it at your request.

Noticed Katsumi was added already nice work. One thing though I noticed you put that he's far superior to all the convicts but he was shown to be weaker than Dorian so maybe change the wording of that a bit. Honestly just saying that he could harm Hanayama and fared much better than Spec did is enough to justify his rating. And also he should have "higher with Mach Fist" in both of his keys Id say.

Well let's discuss that, Katsumi is able to harm Hanayama naturally, and can somewhat compete with Retsu, I think that is more what gives him 9-A. The Mach Fist allowed him to easily defeat Hanayama. And Hanayama is already At Least 9-A for many reasons. That was my logic behind a higher rating on his Mach Fist.

Also I believe I have a speed feat for the god tiers. When Musashi fought Yujiro, both of them powered up to their 7-C states and then the speed feat comes.

https://************/chapter-serie/1088886535/chap_85

The distance between them seems to be about 3 meters. Musashi crosses it in 0.0001 seconds as stated by the author. And Yujiro reacted and countered it.

Using that we get 30,000 m/s. Or about Mach 87.5 (High Hypersonic+)

If we use this we basically just gotta add it to the 7-C characters minus Pickle because he's been shown to not have the speed of the other god tiers.

No, stop this pls, already debunked the Town lvl thing.

Musashi thinks that cutting eight human bodies in a slash is something impressive and with that same power he cut Yujiro, so there is no Town lvl anywhere.

https://************/chapter-serie/1088886535/chap_101

And that statement about the time is crap. Not much time ago, for sonic-supersonic punch one got his arm blasted to pieces.

We'll wait for the two admins to comment on the speed then before moving on. I just finished Jack's profile so I've got Baki left. Anttron who else are you thinking of making profiles for?

He didn't say it was impressive, he said he was in ecstasy because of the crowd cheering him on, and in the same scans you sent he says his strike was unable to cleave through both Yujiro and Pickle's trapezius and neck respectively. There are feats backing up the low 7-C to 7-C ratings so please stop saying it's false due to your own misinterpretations of events.

Lol, he really put Town lvl in his profile.

And then people want to restrain me to not say the word "wanker"! I mean, like, seriously!

@Amlad22 Who should I add? Probably more of the deadly criminals.

@Ronnijuro Please stop as you are borderline insulting people

Anttron said it perfectly. Don't really have anything to add. If you can debunk the multiple small town level to town level feats we have, without saying something easily debunked like "Musashi was scared of a gun" then we can talk.

"Multiple small town level to town level feats"

-Cutting eight human bodies.

-Destroying a wall and shake an underground floor of a building.

Sure bro...

@Antton224 sry, it's impossible what are you asking me. I mean, how stupid do you think I am to say: yes, you are right, cutting eight human bodies is a Town lvl feat, I agree with you!

Pls, let's be serious.

@Anttron224 I was thinking defiantly the rest of the criminals. And then I'd say Gaia, Motobe, and Ali Jr probably deserve their own profiles. I don't think anyone else but we have Sonoda as a profile so anything goes lol.

Buddy, Anttron debunked your 8 bodies one so let it go already. You're only making yourself look worse.

What debunked? Yujiro was injured.

The meaning of Miyamoto when he said that he couldnt cut their necks is literally that he couldnt chop their heads off! but he was able to injure a "Town lvl" with a power of cutting 8 human bodies...

He was cut, it wasn't severe and 8 bodies is a casual feat. You can't say that someone at full power is comparable to someone while they're relaxed or not trying.

I did, there was nothing implying that it took great effort. He was just showing off for the crowd, which is in character, as he's be shown many times to seek out fame, fortune and adoring fans from his fights and bouts. You should take your own advice.

https://s6.mkklcdnv6.com/************/b1/baki_dou/chapter_101/10.jpg

"I was EVEN able to split the pillar's foundation itself" EVEN!

https://s6.mkklcdnv6.com/************/b1/baki_dou/chapter_101/11.jpg

"But perhaps those praises were undeserved, first, Hanma Yujiro's clavicle bested my blade" --> the meaning of this is that he used the same amount of power against Yujiro and if you see their fight, he was fighting seriously, so that was his power, not a casual feat.

Like I said, pay attention when you read :p

Back