• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki: The statue of liberty from RWBY Matches

I don't remember him putting a particular amount of effort into stopping the earthquake

He just kinda knelt down and hit it hard enough for it to stop

So if we scale people to casual yujiro it would give Hanayama, Jack and even Baki a 8-B key. Probably prime Doppo as well.

Idk about Retsu but hey maybe.

Also we need to change Musashi's durability to wherever we put the rest of the mid tiers. He should not be having small town level durability and I've explained why many times already

Also, I don't even remember why we put it at Magnitude 5.5 rather then Magnitude 6, considering it's pretty clear everything's violently shaking accordingly.

Dunno if it's worth an entire page dedicated to just explaining them.

Just to explain why they're biologically different from normal people, and so people know that their brains function differently, which is why they can use .5 seconds unconscious. Too many people think it's a speed thing when it isn't.

Also if Nomi is causing earthquakes where they are noticeable and there's some shaking but no real damage what magnitude is that? I assumed 4.0?

Amlad22 said:
Because people love to downplay verses they don't like
What? Its not downplay when we see absolutely no damage being done to the environment. 5.5 was the lowest option that fit all of the criteria after the 6-C rating was removed from the verse. This idea that anyone who thinks people are rated higher than they should be is a downplayer who hates the verse also a bad mindset to take. The site is about accuracy after all, if they have a point then they have a point.

Or was I downplaying the verse because I found the reasoning for "At least 6-C, likely higher" to be based on a false premise?

Sure, but its still a downgrade. Its fine to have issue with ratings or seek a downgrade. It doesn't make people downplayers or mean that they hate the universe in question. They just think the verse is rated to high and want a more accurate tier. Well most of the time at least.

Anyways if you do upgrade him to 8-B I think it would be a good idea to include the scan of the feat and the earthquake magnitude tiering chart in the justification.

The best upgrade is a downgrade 2bh. Totally didn't forget what tier he was or anything

He's only 8-B when holding back. The only time he had something that might make 8-B in base would be the Kaku fight, but he was having his own attack energy being used against him and he was serious, so it isn't really 8-B.

I'm making a list of where I think everyone scales now that we have gone through everything.

Something I've been looking at that affects a few people. During his fight with Spec, Hanayama was capable of doing more with one punch than Spec could do with his entire Apnea Rush ability. As we know only about 20-25 punches from Spec did Building Level damage and Hanayama hits with the force of over 100 of Spec's punches. Does this allow him to get 8-C even in his second key?

I dunno

No one attack in the Apnea Rush is 8-C so all he did was take a multiple of 9-A attacks in quick succession that was able to get a thing to start to fall apart

Chip damage isn't really something we do

But Hanayama being Building level in this arc would be inconsistent with everyone else's Small Building level feats and scaling

Why exactly does Hanayama not get Building Level from having a punch that's equal to around 100 of Spec's? You said it was chip damage or something like that?

Its one thing if its stated in-story that he's 100 times stronger, but scaling via chip damage isn't really a thing that the site does.

Back