• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki: The statue of liberty from RWBY Matches

This is conjecture based on the word "even"? You're extrapolating a lot of data that isn't there.

Like I said earlier:
Anttron224 said:
There are feats backing up the low 7-C to 7-C ratings so please stop saying it's false due to your own misinterpretations of events.

Ok so everything seems to be done now. Just the rest of the new profiles need to be added, and then we can discuss the speed feat for the god tiers.

I think Dorian is the only prisoner who should get At least. Doyle should 100% have a 'far higher' for his blades and explosives though. Physically his punches did nothing to Oliva. Katsumi and Doppo both destroyed him as well when he tried to fight without weapons. But with his blades he cut Oliva (he didn't pierce muscle just skin but still) and his explosive one shot Kosho who was comparable to him physically.

If we do decide to add the others I said this is how I would see their stats

Gaia: At Least 9-B | 9-A; Grappler Baki and New Grappler Baki to Baki Dou keys

Motobe: At Least 9-B | 9-A | At Least 9-A possibly 8-B; Grappler Baki, New Grappler Baki and Baki Dou keys

Ali Jr: At Least 9-A likely higher

Reasons are all pretty simple too

9-B Gaia: Far superior to 13 Year Old Baki, Can destroy tanks with his bare hands

9-A Gaia: Comparable to Sikorsky and combined with his skills destroyed the convict

9-B Motobe: Doppo said he would easily defeat Grappler Baki Katou, could throw a man into the ceiling, cracking it, with the flick of a wrist.

9-A Motobe: Comparable to Yanagi physically

At Least 9-A possibly 8-B Motobe: Shocked Katsumi and Retsu with his strength, nearly broke a casual Retsu's elbow. Could survive an onslaught from Jack although he had armour on. Can harm Musashi.

Ali Jr: Easily defeated Han Kaioh, one of the stronger Kaioh's. Caused considerable damage to Doppo and could slightly harm Jack.

Long post sorry.

He had weapons so I'd say no. The only physical thing he did the entire fight was a throw attack after he had stabbed Yanagi's leg and torn open his face with weapons.

There was a point when Motobe was considered legendary and Doppo said that not even 20 karate masters could beat him, and that was when he primarily used his martial arts over weapons. Also Yanagi is pretty weak compared to the other prisoners without his poison and vacuum palm.

Yeah and then he lost to Kinryuuzan so I mean there's that. I think the author decided not to make him as powerful than he originally wanted to. Even in the first 50 chapters he was nerfed. He went from saying he could kill Doppo in a minute or something like that, to being absolutely blown away by Doppo's power and skill during the fight with Yujiro.

I guess. Any animals I should add? I already added Musashi, and I was thinking about adding the Yasha Apes and the oversized polar bear as well.

Well yeah but it's just a nameless polar bear at the end of the day. Characters like Che, Kosho and Katou to name a few should be getting profiles before something like that does.

Idk if it's been discussed but what would Yujiro shaking his skyscraper with his aura yield? The thing is 50 stories tall I believe. I wonder if it'd be a good supporting feat as I've seen destroying a skyscraper can give up to Small Town Level results.

I'm still round I just don't know everything to know about Baki

That's probably Supersonic+, shaking a building isn't impressive

Yeah I just checked and the average Japanese house is about 121.7 m2, and the distance is a bit over 4 houses. So it would only be in the Supersonic to Supersonic+ range.

Shattering an entire skyscraper at once in one attack is what gets a high result. Just breaking or destroying a skyscrapper requires demostrably less energy.

Violently shaking a skyscraper the way an earthquake would with sheer aura isn't impressive?? Say what now?

It's not impressive relative to his proposed tier. Like how Superman shaking the Earth when fighting Wonder Woman isn't impressive relative to their tier.

I would have thought for sure it'd be at least a good 8-B feat to back up his causal feats. Maybe not Low 7-C.

Anttron224 said:
This is conjecture based on the word "even"? You're extrapolating a lot of data that isn't there. Like I said earlier:
Anttron224 said:
There are feats backing up the low 7-C to 7-C ratings so please stop saying it's false due to your own misinterpretations of events.
Surprise! A word can say a lot of things!

And no, I'm not basing my arguments only on that. Are you even reading my comments?

-Miyamoto cutting eight normal human bodies at one and some centimetres of wood or whatever was that.

-Miyamoto was impressed about that feat, "I even cut the pillar's foundation". Yes, the ******* word "even" says a lot here.

-Miyamoto compared that feat to the strength used against Yujiro and Pickle.

-Miyamoto injured Yujiro, barely, but he injured him.

So the Town lvl is pure crap. Because the difference between something equivalent to Town lvl and that feat is absurdly enourmous. It's quite simple.

When you try to go against multiple feats by using the word 'even'. Please stop while you're ahead buddy. We've been over that scene already multiple times.

@Ronnijuro Again you should tone down your aggression it's unwarranted.

It still doesn't change the fact that Yujiro stopped the earthquake and Yuichiro tanked over 1000 tons of explosives repeatedly for days, which confirms their ratings

Base Baki's level of power is confusing me after reading Son of Ogre over again. I originally thought that he should be placed at Small Town Level in Base after his fight with Oliva as he was capable of doing minor harm to Base Pickle with his dinosaur stuff, and was capable of harming Nomi who is above Oliva. But then some feats make it seem like his base should only be At Least 8-B likely higher. Like how Pickle's power is far above his own, like far far above his own. And then he is no match for Yujiro when it's Base vs Base like he gets tossed around relativity easily. And then in the current series it's shown that Doppo is capable of stunning him. So any thoughts on this?

Well it's like 50/50 that's the thing. There are multiple feats that would firmly put him at Small Town Level in Base, but at the same time multiple feats that would have his base above City Block Level but defiantly not at Small Town Level yet.

Back